"I Cherish You, Taeyeon" -Yuri-

Rivalry Love 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

“The van is ready, Ms. Jung.” Tiffany poked her fiancée’s cheek to wake her up, “Baby…” Jessica groaned but she snuggled more on the younger girl, Tiffany smiled awkwardly to the staff who was also smiling much more awkwardly, “Can you tell the others so they can go into the van first? I have to wake this girl.” The staff nodded his head, then he headed to Jessica’s room to inform Taeyeon.

Tiffany looked at the girl and grinned, she whispered, “Wake up or you are going to eat cucumbers for lunch.” The girl hugged Tiffany tighter, “You love me too much to make me do that.” Tiffany blushed, the girl knew her the best, but then the blushing face turned into a devilish one, “Wake up or I won’t let you kiss me until the trip is over.”

Jessica sprung from the lazy position she was on Tiffany’s couch, “Whoa, what a great morning to start a business trip!” She stretched her body exaggeratedly, the younger girl stood up and hugged the girl, “Good morning again, Baby.” Jessica smiled and hugged the girl back, just right when Jessica wanted to kiss the girl…

“UNNNIEEEEEEEEEE~ TRIP TRIP TRIP TRIP!” Yoona ran inside while dragging the same excited Krystal, “YEYEYEYEY!”

Jessica scoffed, “Brats are coming, let’s go then.” Tiffany laughed then held the two younger sisters both in each of her hands, “Let’s go kids.” Krystal linked her arms onto Tiffany while Yoona’s hair was ruffled by Tiffany’s other hand. Jessica scoffed again, “And now you guys steal my Tiffany.” Yoona and Krystal stuck their tongues out, “She is our Mommy, back off Unnie.” Jessica’s jaw was dropped when the three left her and headed to the van.

 

-

“Hello Jessica!” Taeyeon greeted the sulking girl happily, Yuri beside her was smiling too, “Hi Jessica.” Jessica looked up and stopped mumbling curses for her sisters, “Oh, hi girls. Why don’t you guys go inside the van?” Taeyeon smiled, “I left my inhaler and my friend will send it to me.” Jessica shifted her gaze to Yuri, who was immediately gulped nervously, “Aah… Unng… I just want to feel the fresh air again.”

Jessica looked up, “In this hot weather? Ah, very refreshing, yes, especially when you’re here with the one you love, right? OOOPS.” Jessica sent a playful grin to the two who were already as red as tomato now, then headed inside only to curse again, Tiffany was already between Yoona and Krystal.

“You can go inside first if you want to…” The assistants now were blushing because of the remark from Jessica before, Yuri silently cursed Jessica for ruining the moment she had with Taeyeon, Yuri turned to look at Taeyeon, “No, I like being here.”

Taeyeon braved herself to look up at Yuri, “Why?” Yuri smiled the warmest she can, “Because you’re here. I am happy when I’m with you.” Taeyeon smiled a bit, a little dimple she had was shown, Yuri squealed inside, it meant that Taeyeon really was smiling just now.

Taeyeon turned her gaze back to the road, waiting for her friend to send her inhaler when Yuri said, “You know you had to be more careful with your medicine and inhaler.”

Taeyeon reminded when they were still together, it was always Yuri who brought her medicine, taking care of her then suddenly she felt the sun didn’t glare at her again, she looked up, Yuri was already taking off her jacket, leaving her with black tanktop only and Yuri was spreading the jacket above their heads, shielding her from the strong sunshine.

Taeyeon looked at Yuri and unconsciously wiped the sweat on Yuri’s cheek with her own hand, Yuri was looked shocked, same goes with Taeyeon, “….I..I…” Taeyeon retracted her hand but Yuri took it again and placed it on her left cheek, “Please, stay like this. I miss this kind of moment so much…”

Taeyeon smiled, she blushed then she took a pocket of tissue, wiping Yuri’s sweat under the jacket that Yuri used to block them from the sunshine…………………….

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter