Is This Counted as Cheating?

Rivalry Love 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

Jessica looked at the beautiful petite girl in front of her, without blinking. Taeyeon who was always been a shy girl, hung her head down and tugged her hair behind her ear beautifully, unconsciously, Jessica stared at the girl and smiled, Taeyeon felt her heart skipped a beat at the view of beautiful girl in front of her, Taeyeon smiled too, “Kim Taeyeon, right?”

Jessica broke the silence as she stretched her hand toward Taeyeon, “Welcome to the Jung & Hwang Corporation.” Taeyeon happily greeted the hand and smiled, “Thank you, Ms. Jung.” Taeyeon squeezed the hand lightly but Jessica pulled away, she remembered Tiffany and she knew how jealous the girl can be, so she decided to not get too attach to this girl. Taeyeon was kind of disappointed when Jessica pulled away, but thinking about how beautiful this girl, she knew that she must be not single, eyeing the fingers, there was a shiny ring made Taeyeon frowned in her mind, “As expected…”

“So, this is your room, and there, there is my room, we will be working together so please make yourself as comfortable as you can near me, any question?” Taeyeon looked around then smiled cutely to Jessica before shaking her head, Jessica blushed at the view, she was beyond cute, “Ehem. Alright, then.” Before Jessica could go back to her own room, Taeyeon called her, “Ms. Jung! What should I do now?” Jessica turned around and her bang flipped as she smiled, “You can call me Jessica, we are on the same age and actually you’re older than me.” Taeyeon was mesmerized at how friendly her boss were, not like what rumors said, so she nodded, “Alright, Jessica, now, what should I do?”

Jessica thought for a while, “Well, let’s try by scheduling my meetings for tomorrow, but never put a meeting on lunch, I will always have lunch dates with my fiancée.” Jessica swore she saw a glint of disappointment on Taeyeon’s big eyes, but nothing that she could do, she had to be loyal to Tiffany, “Anything else, Jessica?” Jessica looked at her watch, “It is almost the time, alright, Taeyeon, if my Fathers come here, tell them to just go into my room, okay?” Taeyeon creased her brows, “Fathers? Them?” Jessica laughed, “Yes, James Jung and Michael Hwang, they are my Fathers since I will be married to their daughter, Tiffany.” Taeyeon made an O shape with her little mouth, “Alright then, Jessica.” Jessica nodded then went to her own room.

 “It won’t be as easy as I thought, then.” Taeyeon huffed then putting her things on the table in her own room.

 

“Sooyeon!” Jessica looked up from her computer screen, “Dad, you’re late!” but Jessica still hugged her Dad, “Hahaha sorry, I went to Tiffany’s room first. I miss her a lot, when will you guys pay a visit to us?” Jessica snickered, “You miss Tiffany more? I AM YOUR DAUGHTER, DAD!” James laughed the envy Jessica, “Yah, you’re 26 and you still get jealous over this tiny thing?” Jessica pulled away, “Yes I am. What? Got any problem?” James knocked his daughter’s forehead, “Whatever, well, can you guys pick Krystal and Yoona from the college after office hour?” Jessica slumped herself at the couch in her room, “They are adults, Dad. We don’t have to pick them up.”

James sighed, “But Soojung is always my little princess…” Jessica mimicked how her Dad sighed, “But Soojung is already someone else’s Princess…” James shot dagger to his oldest daughter, “No! She is too young!” Jessica scoffed, “She is freaking 23 and will graduate this year, Dad!” James couldn’t reply, “Yes you’re right. So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter