We belong together - last chapter

We belong together

“A fisherman  found him….he had fallen into a glen !”

“is he fine?”

“yes…thanks God his car only has slid down and seatbelt has held him on the seat!  ”

He tried and could open his eyes .everywhere was so light…” Heenim? can you hear me?”

It was Jay’s voice :” do you have pain?”

Heechul blinked and  saw Jay’s kind eyes:” where am i?”

“into the emergency room ,but don’t worry you are fine “

“where is Siwon ?”

Jay his hair :” we don’t know yet…police is searching “

Heechul tried to sat up but Jay pushed his palm on his chest:”you should get rest “

Heechul whispered :”but we should do something ….” His eyes shined from tears :” they kill him…”

 ”  don’t worry….police find him soon”

Leetuek  came closer :” his father arrested !”

Heechul jumped on the bed :” what?when?how?” 

“ yesterday …before they can capture Siwon !”

“ so why police is inquiring his family ?it was useless !”Jay said,

Heechul nodded:“  hmm…  I understand now! Naomi found him so she has betrayed us! then  it must be her father that has stolen Siwon not Siwon ‘s  father!”

Leetuek  wondered:” why would her father want  Siwon ?”

“because Siwon wants to get divorce and they have a contract with MR choi  …so if MR choi went to the jail,Siwon will be manager of Choi’s company ! in this conditions ,  contract got void and  he will lose his money and company too!” 

Jay looked at Leetuek  :” we should tell the police! They are looking for the wrong person!“

Heechul pulled blanket over. Leetuek  grabbed his arm:” no not now! Your serum doesn’t finish yet!”

Heechul took out the ampul from his hand and jumped down from bed:” let’s go!”

Leetuek   groaned:” no wait…”

And Heechul felt  down! Jay snatched him in the air and held him:”are you crazy?you got an accident where are you going?”

Heechul tried to get rid of him but he understood he can’t because he was so weak and unwell! :” we should find him,..”he whispered.

Jay helped him to come back to his bed:”of course we should! But you can’t help us!  You stay here… “

Heechul refused to come back to the bed :” no…I can’t lay here and do nothing! “

Leetuek  came near and grabbed his other arm:” ok…let’s go home! Someone should be in the home ,maybe Siwon comes home and no one isn’t there to open the door…”

Heechul was feeling so dizzy and sick so he faced Hobson’s choice .

Home without Siwon was so bored .Jay helped him to lie on his bed:” do you need something?”

” I am fine! If I need something I can take myself!” Heechul groaned

Jay his hair :” Leetuek  wants to go to the police station Dong hae said he will be home evening so i will try to come after show…”

Heechul still can’t be conform with him:” no don’t come!” he shied :”please…”

Jay shocked:” why?”

Heechul can’t look at him and can’t say anything more!:’ just…don’t!”

Jay smiled and sat beside him:” I think you are still worry about that night right?"

Heechul bashed :”no…I mean yes but…something ruined between us and I try to…”

“I didn’t!” Jay smiled .

Heechul gazed to his warm eyes:” REALLY?”

Jay nodded:” is was so hard to control myself…I had your body into my arms …but  you were so innocent  …so pure so…loyal….you were my friend …you had come to my home…you had trusted me , so I couldn’t betray you…”

Heechul felt  his all real love toward Jay came back to his heart so suddenly! !he wrapped his arms around his neck and hugged him:” oh Jay thank you,…I needed  to know”

“I hope this truth can mend our relationship”

Heechul rubbed his back:”of course! Even now ,I respect  you more than before…”

Jay pulled his head back.he has a shameful smile on his lips :” you know what? your love helped me to know myself better than before! now I respect myself more than before too…”

“so can I come to you often like always? “

Jay pinched his cheek :” you can trust me always! “

And stood up:” now try to rest”

:”ok…thank you for everything”

“see you…”

He left the home but that was so hard to lay there and wait for news! No! he was worry ,his heart beating so painful. he could hear Jay’s car ride away .so he jumped out from bed and  changed his clothes . his tears were straggling to pour out! “oh Siwon …Siwon …Siwon …where are you?”

He run out of the room but his head got pain and his eyes closed uncontrolled…he grabbed hall’s column and held himself up. “ I miss you…I love you…please comeback…”

He  pulled his feet on the floor and wangled  until he reached to the door but when he opened it , Dong hae appeared in the down of the stairs :” omo! Where are you going?”he was coming up.

Heechul didn’t answer him. He came out  but again his head got terrible pain and he felt! Dong hae jumped and caught him in the middle of the way :” ARE YOU MAD?”he shouted  

Heechul tried to get rid of his arms but Dong hae shook him so badly:” what are you doing with yourself? Come back to your bed NOW! “

Heechul hustled him :”I am ok just leave me alone …”

And tried again to move his body but he was so weak!

Dong hae trucked him on the stairs:” where are you going?”he groaned.

Now Heechul  can feel a new pain all over his body :” I should find him…”

He grabbed the banister to lift himself  but it was impossible ! Dong hae puffed:” police search for him…they will find him soon!”

Heechul didn’t care and pulled himself up but he fell again !Dong hae hugged him:” please don’t be child! You can’t change anything…If he is alive and healthy he will come back soon but if he…”

Heechul groaned :” shut up!”

And hustled him again but Dong hae didn’t let him go:” please Hyung…I know you are worry…”

  suddenly  Heechul  start subbing and sat on the stair again :” oh Dongi…where is he? what happened to him? I am scaring ….if he never come back? If I have lost him…how can I live? “

Dong hae kissed his head:” I know how much you love him but please comeback home! If he knows you harm yourself ,he never forgive himself!”

Heechul knows he can’t do anything because he has so pain and he was weak. So he let to Dong hea help him to come back into the home.

 

 

Someone jumped into his room . Heechul woke up and looked at the clock . it was 7 evening .:” police found him!” he was Leetuek 

Heechul panicked :” really? Oh …where ?where he is?”

“they said he locked into the hotel’s room! Come on let’s go!”

Heechul  came out of the bed and run to the door. Leetuek  laughed:” hey ,hey, hey! Change your clothes first , and I think it is better you  wear your suit because police is there and you know…we should always look perfect!”

But  police wasn’t there! Heechul wondered but he didn’t care. Only things that he care was Siwon! Leetuek spoke with reception then turned to Heechul :” he still is there but police wants to speak with me...you go ,I will come…room number5932 “

Heechul run to the stairs. His heart beating like a clock ! ROOM 5932…5932…he run into all corridors . his eyes searched  and finally found it! he even didn’t knock the door!he Opened and jumped in! suddenly millions red rose petals rained down  on his head! He shocked and stopped there! :” hi my love!”

That was Siwon !!! healthy and y into the black tuxedo and big red rose bouquet into his hands! Heechul yelled from happiness and run into his arms! Siwon threw that bouquet on the floor and snapped this bouquet into his arms! Heechul reached and hugged him so tight . Siwon kissed his lips once twice thrice…Heechul  kissed him back one…two…three …

Siwon pulled him into the hall. Heechul ‘s lips still was on his lips .his hand were touching his hair like a crazy. Siwon ‘s hands were touching his body like a crazy… suddenly Heechul  bursts  into tears! Siwon shocked :” what?”

Heechul was shying from his tears:” noting …I am just…so happy…”

Siwon hugged him and pushed him:”I am so happy too…I was thinking never can see you again…that was most terrible feel in the world…”

Heechul still was subbing :” i love you”

Siwon start crying too:” I love you too”

And pushed him more and more! Suddenly Heechul loaned from pain! Siwon scared and opened his arms :” what happen?”

Heechul smiled bashful :” nothing just….”

Siwon moaned:” oh…I remembered !  Leetuek  said you fell into the glen!”

Heechul nodded and laughed :” as like you!”

Siwon scared:” MY GOD!so you should get rest…sit…”

And led the way to the sofa. Heechul sat and pulled his hand:” you should tell me everything…I am so curious to know what happened to you…”

Siwon sat beside him and took out a pleated sheets from his pocket :”this is for you!”

Heechul opened .it was a communiqué about his divorce! :”oh my…this is…”

Siwon  took his hand between his hands: “finally  I  got divorce !”

Heechul smiled and hugged him again:”thank you my love! so you were busy with this?”

Siwon nodded:” and I tried to catch the company control into my hands…you know my dad got arrest and I should manage everything instead of him…”

“ so who stole you? Naomi’s father?”

“yes! Naomi had spied me, then his father sent his men to take me there! he was so angry  not because of his daughter’s divorce just because of his contract with our company!”

Heechul nodded:” as I had guessed !”

Siwon continued:” but I haven’t any problem with his company so told him there is no need to threat or marriage …there is nothing changed after my dad! our company can keep the contract like before with them so he accepted divorcement and everything ended good!”

 “ WOW! so you are manager now!” Heechul yelled

Siwon smiled shyly :” yes!…now I am rich and powerful and famous man and… lover to you…so…would you…would you…”

His fond eyes stared to Heechul ‘s  blushful  face.Heechul giggled so devilish :” oh my…I feel like a little girl! So exciting! “

Siwon pulled a little box from his pocket :”I am so exciting too…I couldn’t sleep last night…only think about this…”

Heechul didn’t let him to open the box:” wait!” he put his hand on it:” I have something to tell you!”

Siwon guessed and sighed :” please…let’s forget it!”

Heechul smiled:” he didn’t!”

Siwon shocked:” really?! You asked him?!! How?!”

“ he told himself…he was knowing I was so sad and curious about it so he told me!”Heechul said.

“Oh GOD! thank you!” Siwon hugged him so tight!

 

 Heechul laughed :”so you can be first person …that … take me!”

Siwon whispered into his ear:” so can you be mine…tonight? “

 

Heechul smiled and nodded! Siwon kissed his head , hair, ear, cheek and lips:” thank you thank you thank you! “

” but  you should promise me to be honest with me always!” Heechul groaned

 Suddenly Siwon fell on his knees and pushed his hand on his chest:” I promise my princess!” he almost shouted!

 Heechul shocked:” shush!”

But Siwon kept his voice tone up and continued :”I promise to be honest with you until the end  and trust you forever and I promise to love you and make you happy    so …do you marry me!”

Then he opened the box’s door .one golden ring shined ! Heechul shouted too:

”YESSSSSSSS “

And jumped on his arms .Siwon hugged him and lifted him up! Heechul  kissed him again but this time its taste was the best! The taste of owner ! Siwon turned around himself  then put him on the sofa. Their lips still were on each others. They continued to kissing on the sofa. It was so innocent kiss for the first moments just their lips were warming each other but Siwon wants more so he hustled  Heechul’s lips with his tongue and opened his mouth! Heechul  breathing so deeply and felt Siwon ‘s  mouth smell into his lane:”hmm… did you eat chocolate ?”Heechul whispered .

Siwon smiled :” I just tasted the cake “

“what cake?”

Siwon pulled his head back:” it will come after dinner! I have prepared so romantic moments for tonight for you!”

Heechul laughed again:” oh like a honeymoon!”

Siwon took out the ring :”so wear it!”

“ I can’t  …if anyone see…”

Siwon cut it:” I don’t care! You should wear it!at least when I am around you…” and  put a ring on his finger fiercely .that was the most beautiful hand that has a ring! Heechul looked and his finger :”if guys see this….oh so Leetuek  was knowing everything!”

Siwon brought his face near to him:” yes…I called him and wanted his help!”

“so this is why he forced me to wear this suit !oh how shameful! “

Siwon took his hand:”oh Heechul…. I should confess something!”Heechul ‘s worry eyes locked at his drunken eyes and he continued :”I can’t wait more than this!”

“ wait for what?”

Siwon ‘s eyes scanned his y body:” to…take you…”

 Heechul smiled :” but it is still evening!”

Siwon sighed and his hot breath run to Heechul ‘s face:” I don’t care….please…I want you now…”

Heechul laughed so loud:”then I should confess too…”

Siwon gazed to his bashful eyes and he continued :” I ...can’t wait too!”

Siwon leaned his forehead to his forehead:” then…let’s go!”

and  put his hand under his knees and wrapped his other hand around his waist. Heechul put his head on his chest and let him to lift him.

Siwon stood up lifted him too, then went toward the bedroom. Heechul can feel his breath  on his cheek! When they reached to the door, Heechul’s heartbeat got faster . Siwon opened the door and one white bed covered with rose petals appeared ! Heechul yelled from excitement :” oh my! You are crazy man!”

Siwon entered him and put him on the bed . Heechul felt he fall into the Eden! he laid back and closed his eyes.he can smell the roses perfume from air.this delight reached to the top when he felt Siwon ‘s  lips on his neck! :”don’t open your eyes!  let me do everything for you!”

Heechul smiled and stay still . Siwon took out his coat and laid beside him then start opening his  blouse’s buttons but his lips still was kissing his neck. when Heechul’s creamy skin appeared Siwon moaned  but he controlled his lust and continued to strip him! Heechul giggled:” can you wait until the end?”

“shush!”Siwon groaned:” I will try but please don’t interrupter me! I imagined this scene for years!”

Heechul laughed more:” then you can remember tonight and make your ion more pleasure!”

Now Siwon was ping him:” there is no need to ion anymore! I have you!”

Heechul still was trying to hold his eyes close!” I won’t do that for you!”

Siwon laughed too:” no you fool! When I have you to make love ,why should I do ion?”

Heechul finally opened his eyes :” NO! I won’t sleep with you every day!”

Siwon groaned:” lay down and close your eyes!”

Heechul did it and Siwon pulled his pants down:” who said I e every day?”

Heechul lifted his head :” you don’t?”

Siwon shocked:” you do?”

Heechul put his head on the pillow again and tried to hold his smile! Siwon moaned:” oh MY! So you do it every day?”

Heechul still was trying to don’t show any reaction! Siwon kissed his glory  tight :”you have me after now on…I can do it for you!”

Heechul ‘s laughing voice rose up :” SHUT UP! I won’t see you every day!“

Siwon gazed to him:” what do you mean? we won’t live together? !”

Heechul opened his eyes again:” what? “

Siwon came upper and grabbed his hand:” we will marry tonight… you will be mine…! I want you be my side forever…I want to live with you forever! this is our promise! This is your promise…to stay with me forever! Do you forget it AGAIN?”

Heechul bashed :” oh Siwon !are you…oh are you serious ?”

Siwon pushed his hand:” yes! of course ! what do you expect else? you thought I purposed you just because of for tonight ?you though it was just a funny joke? I fought for you because of this! To have you , to love you,  to stay with you forever! “

Heechul ‘s eyes got wet :” oh my god! so you…really want to marry me?”

“YES!”Siwon yelled:” yes of course!”

Heechul panicked:” but…..we… we can’t…”

 ” as Leetuek  said  there is no need to shout to the world we got married ! you just come to my home and live with me!this will be our secret! “

 “ but… we still don’t know each other….”Heechul sighed.

Siwon touched his lips with his finger:” if we live together we will have so many times to know each other…”

“ I am scaring to fight with you so much!”

“oh Heechul...beside you…everyday and every night….” He patted his cheek :” so dreamy and …so beautiful…don’t fear from fighting …even fight can be sweet…”   

Heechul didn’t say anything  but his lips followed to find his mouth ! Siwon let him to kiss him. Heechul smacked several times his lips and this made Siwon !suddenly  He grabbed his both lips between his teeth and them so hard!! Heechul  moaned :” mmmmm….” And pinched his !

 Siwon groaned:” ouch ! “and start laughing.

Heechul sulked :” hmm! I want chocolate !”

Siwon felt he needs more time to think about his offer so changed the topic :” I give you but after our work!” he pushed his lips on his cheek

Heechul closed his eyes:”like prize?”

“ like congratulation !”he slid his mouth on his neck:” congratulation for our wedlock night … when you become my wife…”

“wife? Oh my God…this is so ridiculous word! Don’t call me yourWIFE!“

Siwon ‘s hand touched his chest and start rubbing his with his palm:”but it is true! You will be me my wife tonight !”

Heechul groaned:” hey shut up! I am still a man ! I have a like you!”

Siwon pulled his hand down:”really? Let me check it!”

Heechul grabbed his hand:”oh you are so cheeky ! I am scare you want your child from me!”

Siwon got exciting :” wow…my child! From you! How sweet! “

Heechul laughed and made his voice narrow like a girl :” I don’t want to pregnant …where is your condoms ?”

Siwon leaned on his forearm :” you think I am always fill my pocket  to be ready for the people?”

Heechul shocked:” but you prepared everything for tonight!”

Siwon smiled:” oh you right! I am forgetting ….wait…”

He went out of the room and after few second , a slow music sound rose up from hall. then Siwon with two glasses wine came back to the room . Heechul smiled and pulled himself up. Siwon turned the light off with his elbow and came closer. Suddenly Heechul realized candles light that had arranged in the front of the white curtain and makes the room alight softly. all of this things cut Heechul’s breath :” wow …you really… have prepared everything so beautiful !”

Siwon give one of the glasses to him and laid beside him again:” you deserve the best things…”and lifted his glass :” to our love !”

Heechul lifted too :” to us!”

he drank a little but Siwon  brought his glass near to his neck and poured wine slowly on it! Heechul moaned:” ooooh so cold!”

Siwon in the same time brought his head down and start and drink the wine from his hot body! Heechul bit his lips and tried to hold his glass up But Siwon keeps on to pouring the wine all over his body and wine streamed down on his chest and stomach . Heechul start panting and his hand start shacking.  

Siwon’s tongue reached to his and start rolling and it !Heechul couldn’t stand anymore and  fell on the bed. glass dropped on the floor and wine poured on the floor. Siwon ‘s tongue kept on to play with his and this time he start and it!. Heechul whispered:” Siwon …”

“hmmm?”

 “take your clothes out…I want to feel your skin on mine…”

Siwon grabbed his own collar and pulled it two side! Shirt tore and Buttons  jumped all over the bed !Heechul laughed so y and helped him to take out it . then wrapped his arms around his body .with this touch , Siwon lose himself and fell on bed beside him.Heechul  start kissing his chest.:” oh Heechul ….  I love you….”Siwon whispered.

Heechul pushed his knee between his thighs and wrapped his leg around his legs . :” I love you too…”

he laid back again and pulled Siwon on himself! Siwon laid on him and clawed his underpants! Heechul clawed Siwon ‘s  hair and pushed his lips on his lips and rubbed them so hard! Siwon opened his mouth. Heechul ‘s  tongue run into his mouth and all over it. Siwon ‘s lips still was on his lips but his hand  was busy with his underpants. Heechul helped him and brought his knees up and Siwon  could pulled  it down. his teeth bit his lips and Heechul moaned.  Siwon let his voice come out because he loves to hear it! “haaaa nnnnn siiiii..won!”  Heechul felt his underpants came out completely  so closed his eyes because he was shying to see Siwon ‘s face!

Siwon pulled his mouth on his neck  and his soft skin so hard . “Si…wo…nnnn…”Heechul was panting

“hmm?”Siwon was rubbing his thigh .

Heechul  scraped mattress and his fist filled with petals!:”I am ready to be YOURS…”

 

Something was ringing ! Heechul groaned:” ayiiish! What...who…”

“ hi…oh you are…what is the matter?”Siwon answered the phone.:”you are so annoying! …yes I know it is 10 o’ clock but we didn’t sleep all the night…oh yes …please don’t laugh !”

Heechul pulled blanked fiercely on his arm:”say him“ SHUT UP Leetuek!”

Siwon laughed and put the phone on his ear:”he is my hyung!i can’t insult him! tell him yourself!”

“heeeey Heechul ! did you enjoyed last night ?” Leetuek  ‘s voice was so demoniac

Heechul didn’t open his eyes:” if you want to know I can come there and show you how much it was pleasurable!”Leetuek  behind the phone and Siwon beside him laughed so loud and Heechul groaned:” ayish! You both! Shut up ! you Siwon!!! Prepare my breakfast and you Leetuek !!! prepare my stuff! “

Siwon held his breath to hear his voice clearly and Heechul yawned :”yes collect all of my stuff …I want to moving today …where? Siwon ‘t home  …”

Siwon grabbed his arm and moaned:” oh hyung,..are you…”

Heechul opened his eyes and glanced to him . Leetuek stammered :” why? Oh…are you…serious ?”

Heechul smiled to Siwon :”yes…from now on, my place is beside of my husband !”

Siwon ‘s mouth wide opened and Leetuek‘s voice shook:” oh Heenim! this is….so cute!“

Siwon couldn’t bear and pushed his arm on the bed. Heechul his back and let to Siwon ‘s lips kisses his lips! Leetuek  still was speaking but Heechul disconnected the phone and threw his arms around Siwon ‘s neck :”last night was so beautiful Siwon …”

Siwon lifted his head  and gazed to his sleepy eyes with his desire eyes :” Oh it was the most beautiful night in my life...”

Heechul kissed him softly :” thank you…”

Siwon kissed him hardly :” I should thank you…oh my God…now you are mine… I am happiest man in the world “

 Heechul smiled so shady :”you know what?I wish I could born your child….”

Siwon put his head on his   chest :” only think about it make me crazy…”

Heechul patted his hair :” can you image me with big stomach ?kekekeke”

“ there is no need to image it! I saw you before!”

“omo! how?in your dream?”

Siwon lifted his head again:” do you forget?when I was in your place, one night we spoke and  You were trying  to help me…offered funny ways …”

Heechul yelled :” OOOO yes I remembered ! iput the pillow under my t shirt !”

 Siwon put his cheek on his chest again and start playing with his   

 :” how hard days were those days…”

“yes…we came so long ways”

“but finally…we reached to what we wanted!”

Heechul grabbed his hand to stop him:” YOU reached !I still don’t reach to what I wanted!”

Siwon got worry:” what do you wanted?”

“Heechul groaned:”the BREAKFAST!”

Amaneh Mohammadi (AmyWestern)