We belong together

We belong together

Reception asked :” what is your name?”

As he expect , countryside peoples don’t know them!:” kim…kim heechul!”he was panting .

old woman looked at the book:” oh yes MR choi Siwon reserved a room for you!”

MR choi Siwon ! how he had missed this name! she gave him the key :”he went out for a while …you can wait for him in your room…end of the corridor , left door.”

Room was too small Without bed but sunny and lovely. One mini food table one dresser and 2 blankets all things that it had! He sat beside of the wall and breathed so deeply . he can smell Siwon ‘s body scent from the air…how safe and peaceful feel…he took out his mp3 player and start listening the music….

He doesn’t know how much time passed suddenly he heard “ HYUNG?”

it was Siwon .he had stood in the front of the door with full hands . Heechul took out his headphone and stood up:” hi!”

his heartbeat didn’t let him to speak more! Siwon dropped the pockets and run to him.they hugged each other so tight and held each other for a while. Siwon rubbed, pushed, smelled his body :” I miss you so much!”

Heechul closed his eyes and clawed his hair:” I miss you too!”

Siwon’s mouth searched for Heechul ‘s lips but Heechul avoided his mouth:” no…don’t….you still…”

But Siwon could catch his lips! with first touch , Heechul lose himself and start kissing him too! they kissed so crazy for a while notwithstanding both had lost their breath ! Their bodies and souls was burning into the desire flames. Siwon continued to kiss him like a wild animal that wants to eat his victim! Heechul felt his lips tore and this pain made his knees weaker! they couldn’t stay stand anymore and felt on the wooden floor . Siwon stayed on him and continued to kissing his mouth and face nonstop. Heechul was panting :” wait…wait….”

Siwon murmured:” I can’t!”

Heechul smiled :” I know…but we should talk first!”

Siwon lips slid to Heechul ‘s neck :”there is nothing to say…except…I love you…I love you…i love you…”he whispered and grabbed his collar ,pulled it down on his chest and pushed his lips on his soft skin

Heechul bit his lips :” no…enough ! You can’t…”oh it was so hard to control his emotions and stop him but he has to:”you are a married man…”

Siwon stopped! Heechul added:” you can’t betray your….wife!”

Siwon lifted his head and gazed to his bashful face with his full passion eyes:” we got divorce .”

Heechul shocked:” really? When! How!...But….”

Siwon touched his cheek :” I said everything to Naomi …”Heechul shocked more Siwon was continuing :” she had a same problem likes me! she has a boyfriend In Japan but his family had forced her to marry with me…so she understood me well and accepted to get divorce !”

Heechul sat up :” then?”

Siwon sat up too:” then we decided to help each other ….we got divorce yesterday and she came back to Japan to her love and i….came to my love!”

Heechul got happy but he still was worry:” what about your dad?”

“i want to involve him”

“WHAT?”Heechul almost shouted ! :” are you…serious ? “

“yes… I reported him to the police today and this is why I came here to hide until police captive him!”

“ you really want to send him to the prison ?”

Siwon nodded:” he deserve it Hyung ! I said before ..he is a...bad man! He is a racketeer ! he ingrate to poor people. he has so many sin and if I let him to continue ,he will hurt more people !i didn’t know before but when he start to press me I became sure he won’t stop… never”

” but…he is still your father!”

” I can’t forgive him about what he did to you! “

”oh Siwon I almost forgot it…” Heechul smiled

“but I can’t! and that day ….I promise to myself to take a revenge” Siwon groaned

Heechul his cheek :”I am so sorry …”

Siwon wrapped his left arm around his shoulder and hugged him :” it’s ok….our bad days is finishing, we have to wait until police collect all proofs and then…we can be free..”

Heechul put head on his chest :”you are a brave man!”

Siwon kissed his forehead :” now your turn ! Tell me about yourself …”

Heechul lifted his head and looked at his warm eyes :” I don’t have any big news!”

“but I want to hear your voice…”

Heechul pushed his ear to his chest till hear his heartbeat:”That day , your dad’s men ,after 1 hour ,I think after you go to the honeymoon, took me to my car and I rode to Jay’s home and stayed with him until today “

Siwon smiled:” and today…you rejected his proposal and came to me!”

Heechul smiled shamefully :”I am so sad because I had to break his kind heart! “

Siwon smelled his hair:” It isn’t your fault that people around you fall in love with you because you are so desirable!”

Heechul became more sad!:” no…in fact…this time I think it was my fault! “

Siwon laughed: “ oh yes I totally had forgotten you used him toward me and…oh I think that bed scene fell him in love!”

Heechul remember that scene and felt guilty more but Siwon was continuing and makes him more sad :” your devil boy! Thanks God it was fake …only think about it make me crazy …if it was real and you had slept with him….”

Heechul came out of his bosom and put his head down:” but you slept with someone else for real! “

Siwon shocked:” who? When?”

Heechul gazed to him so cold:” with your fiancé !”

Siwon shook his head:” no no …never! i just kissed her once in the front of the priest and guests because I had to...just it! I swear god we slept in the separate beds and even in the separate rooms all along honeymoon!”

Heechul shocked:” really? You didn’t make love?”

Siwon shouted so loud: “ NOOOOO! You can call her and ask her! I told her everything in the airport and there, we decided to don’t touch each other !”

Siwon took his hand :” how could I betray you? I was constant….”

This made Heechul happy but in the same time , made him sad because he wasn’t constant! “hey ? what is the matter?” Siwon got worry :” you don’t trust me?”

Heechul nodded:” I do…but….”

Siwon gazed to his bashful face:” but what?”

 

“but…I wasn’t constant…. “Heechul murmured.

Siwon still has a smile on his lips:”what do you mean?”

Heechul looked at him:” I should confess something!”

Siwon gulped and Heechul continued :” when I heard about your engagement first time i… got mad and went to Jay…”

Siwon sat straight ! Heechul had to sat on his knees :” I  was drunk so…”

Siwon moaned:” ooooh no! don’t tell me you….”

Heechul couldn’t continue! Siwon grabbed his hand again and pushed his fingers into his palm:” did he…kiss you?”

Heechul can’t breathe easily :” in fact…I kissed him!”

Siwon ‘s hand left his hand :” oh my…why? Do you….love him?”

Heechul panicked :” no…I mean yes I love jay but you know how..and…that day..i just wanted to take a revenge from you and…”

Siwon got nervous :” ok…one kiss me and one kiss you! it is over! !”

He seems so sensitive and this made Heechul ‘s work harder:” no…it is not over yet!”

Siwon held his breath. Heechul put his head down :”but before that you should know he is innocent because I tried to seduce him…”

Siwon groaned with hoarse voice :” WHAT DID YOU DO?”

Heechul scared:”I don’t remember...i just were trying to betray you and…”

Siwon fisted his hand Heechul panicked more and tried to finish it soon“ but I think…. we made love!”

and One painful SLAP ! Heechul ‘s face turned to the other side and Siwon ‘s hand fell down :” how could you…"

And his sobbing voice rose up! Heechul closed his eyes and Siwon run out of the room!

 

Rain was knocking the windows . is was 10 am and Siwon still hadn’t comeback! Heechul stood up and went behind the window. Outside was so dark and windy . Heechul called him again. His mobile still was turn off. He got worry and went out of the motel. He looked around and searched for him everywhere but he couldn’t find him. it was so cold and rainy but he doesn’t want to comeback without him.:” Siwon ….where are you? please come back…”

His body start shacking and is makes his voice shacking too:” I am sorry….i am really regret... “

His larynx got pain and his eyes got hot from tears :” I know you can hear me… please forgive me!”

Suddenly his thigh got pain again and he fell on the muddy ground . his clothes become dirty and wet. He tried to stood up again but it was impossible because pain was unbearable ! suddenly someone came out of the darkness and hugged him! It was Siwon ! Heechul hugged him too and Siwon lifted him up. they didn’t speak until they reached to their room. There Siwon put him on the floor and grabbed his t shirt to pull up Heechul smiled shyly :”but I haven’t other clothes! “

:” you can use mine” his voice was cold and he doesn’t look at him. Heechul had to take out his t shirt but he hid his chest with his arms! When Siwon grabbed his belt, Heechul murmured:” it’s ok! I can do it!”

But Siwon continued to his work so seriously ! Heechul scared to disagree! Siwon ped him but when he wants to take out his pants , his hands start shacking ! Heechul found out he got ually arouse so he bashed too. Siwon breathed so laud and pulled it down suddenly he saw his livid thigh and sat on his knees! Heechul tried to hide it with his hands but suddenly Siwon bended on him and…kissed his thigh! Heechul moaned from shy and Siwon kissed it again and again…. :” it is all my fault ! “Siwon whispered.

Heechul rubbed his head :”it’s ok…”

“I am sorry!”

“I said before don’t say sorry!”

“ I shouldn’t slap you…”

Heechul smiled: “I am sorry too… I shouldn’t betray you!”

Siwon’s head still was there:” let’s forget everything and start again!”

Heechul smiled happily:"I forgot already !”

Siwon came up ,kissed his groin! Heechul bit his lips. Siwon came upper, kissed his stomach and chest! Heechul’s breath got faster! …Siwon kissed his neck and ..their eyes connected. Heechul was panting. Siwon breathed so deeply and kissed his lips. Heechul kissed him too. Siwon pushed his lips more and Heechul had to goes back. Siwon touched his stomach ,and climbed on him. Heechul lied on the floor and closed his eyes… in the First moment Siwon was kissing him so hungrily and hot but slowly his kisses got weaker and colder . Heechul still trying to kiss him romantic but Siwon stopped and lifted his head . Heechul looked at his gloomy eyes :” what is the matter?”

” I can’t! I am sorry! “he whispered .

Heechul wondered:” why?”

Siwon gazed to his eyes sadly :” I want to know….everything! “

Heechul hadn’t understood yet: “about what?”

Siwon bashed:” about that night….i want to know every detail about your….lovemaking!”

Heechul bashed too :” oh Siwon please…can’t you forget it!?”

Siwon groaned:” I tried but I can’t…and I know I never won’t forget it!”

“this only makes both of us sadder !”

Siwon was looking him with pity eyes:” I know…but my sadness is bigger than that and this pain is killing me …I can’t handle it anymore”

Heechul patted his cheek :” oh Siwon …I am so sorry….”

Siwon grabbed his hand and pushed on his chest :” tell me….do you love him more than me?”

Heechul groaned:” noooo….i just…”

“so why you went there?”

“because I hadn’t anywhere to go! he is my old friends and he is like my brother so…”

“so why you kissed him?”

“I said before ….i was drunk and…wanted to take a revenge …”

“did you like his kisses?”

“no …it wasn’t like a love kiss…just like you kissed your brother!”

“how he…kissed you? fantasy ….wildly ….y…”

Heechul felt his cheeks were burning :” oh enough Siwon ….”

Siwon shook his hand:” no…I want to know this!”

“I can’t remember !”

“don’t lie to me! tell me…he used his teeth ? tongue? Or…”

Heechul pulled his hand but Siwon pushed it harder on his body :”please tell me!”

“I can’t remember Siwon !please believe me!”

“so…did he stripped you or you took ...”

Heechul pulled his hand again :”please enough! You make me sad!”

Siwon kissed his hand :” I know my love!…I am sorry…but if you don’t answer me , it makes me more sad!”

“I stripped !”

Siwon moaned:” oh my GOD!”

Heechul sighed :” I was totally drunk and …”

“then what he did? He stripped too and hugged your body or straightly started to….”

Heechul got angry:” oh enough !i won’t answer you anymore!”

And again tried to take his hand back! but Siwon threw his body on him and locked him under himself :” just answer this one....”

Heechul ‘s eyes got wet:” I swear GOD I can’t remember !”

“what about that moment…when he into you….could you feel it?”

Heechul got mad:”ENOUGH !” and wanted to hustle him but Siwon continued:”did you have pain or like it…”

Heechul shouted:” SHUT UP” and beat him but Siwon hugged him and begged :” don’t be shy honey…”

Heechul hasn’t that much power to escape :” I don’t want to continue!”

Siwon moaned:” please...please my love…”he lifted his head and gazed to him:” don’t let me to imagine it!”his eyes was shining from tears!

Heechul groaned:” why you don’t believe me? I said I can’t remember anything! “

Siwon put his forehead on his shoulder :” why you don’t understand me? someone else has touched you…kissed you…saw your y body and…maybe made love to you and this…make me crazy…”

“what is….wait a minute!” Heechul wondered:”if you love me, you should trust me….”

Siwon lifted his head to say something but Heechul got mad:” oh oh…I see now! You…don’t trust me? you think I am lying ? “

Siwon scared and went a little back:” noooo...i just…”

Heechul hustled him so hard and sat up :” what is this? You think I want to make love with him and did it purposely ?”

Siwon sat too:” no no no …oh GOD! I just…i am so jealousy …”

Heechul took his t shirt :” I can’t stand anymore!”

Siwon understood he wants to wear it , so he grabbed it and pulled :”no wait... don’t…"but Heechul was so angry so he added:"let me give mine”

And wanted to take out his shirt but Heechul wore his t shirt and this time he wanted to wear his pants. Siwon could pick it before him and threw it back :” no wait! “

Heechul groaned:” give it to me!”

Siwon bashed :” forgive me! I know I was so cheeky ….”

Heechul shouted:” give me that!”

Siwon shouted too:” I swear GOD I believe you…I promise never mention to it again….just forgive me…please…please!”

Heechul sighed and turned his face over. Siwon took out his shirt and got closer to him :” take out your t shirt and wear this”

Heechul crept toward the wall :” I don’t need it…”

Siwon touched his bare knee:” please take out …you will get cold”

Heechul pulled his leg back and groaned :” leave me alone!”

Siwon took his shirt toward him :” ok…but please , wear this!”

Heechul grabbed his t shirt and pulled it fiercely then turned his back and took out his t shirt but Siwon didn’t let him to wear it !hugged his body from back, wrapped his arms around his arms, put his chin on his shoulder and whispered into his ear :” can’t you see what you did to me?you made me crazy…. i am totally your captive …”

Heechul stay still and Siwon kissed his neck:”I just wanted to be first person that take your ity!”

Heechul murmured:” you made me sad”

Siwon kissed his head :”I know my love…I am sorry” he pulled his hand uppermost his stomach to down…

Heechul didn’t let him to reach to his underpants. Grabbed his hand and stopped it :” no! not until we don’t trust each other!”

Siwon kissed his shoulder:” I trust you baby…”

“but I don’t trust myself! call him…. “

“what?”Siwon shocked:” no…we don’t need to know…”

Heechul came out of his arms :” I need !”

He gazed to him so seriously and Siwon smiled:” let’s just forget it….”

“call him and ask him NOW!”he almost shouted. Siwon shook his head. Heechul pulled out his phone from his pants:” ok I call myself!”

Siwon snatched the phone and hugged him :”I don’t care anymore if you sleep with him or not , you right! I should trust you because you are here now , you came for me , you rejected him for me and choose me…I shouldn’t ask …it was my fault … please forgive me!”

Heechul straggled to come out of his bosom but Siwon threw the phone over and pushed him to himself more:”I am coward …I just scare to lose you …again!”

Heechul became submit and Siwon added :” i scared you love him more than me …or….i can’t make you happy like him…”

Heechul still was silence. Siwon smelled his body :” I still can’t believe you are here ,…came for me….and..love me!”

Heechul sighed and again tried to come out but Siwon held him and whispered:”

If you become mine… “

Heechul bashed and wanted to change the subject:” where I can take a shower ?”

Siwon whispered :” I can your whole body and clean you…”

Heechul smiled uncontrolled and pushed him back: “ I am serious! “

Siwon his shoulder:” I am serious too…” his voice was shacking from lusting …

Heechul laughed but Siwon was really serious ! he pushed him on the ground and

continued to his body! Heechul moaned:” don’t…oh…are you crazy?”

Siwon start kissing his back :” please…be mine now….”

and pulled his hand down on his back ,reached to his hip and grabbed his boxer! Heechul didn’t stop him this time! he closed his eyes and tried to control his breath . Siwon’s mouth went down and down and his hand went into his boxer… Heechul clawed the rug and bit his lips! Siwon’s lips reached to his boxer…. suddenly door knocked:”mr choi?”

Siwon stopped. Heechul lifted his head :” she is motel’s owner …”

Siwon whispered :” shush…let her go!”

But she knocked again:” a woman on the phone wants to speak with you”

Heechul whispered too:” who can be?”

Siwon sat up :” it must be my mom!” and he wore his shirt again

Heechul crept behind the wardrobe and Siwon opened the door:”hi mrs lyung , I am coming now….”

He closed the door and Heechul came out of hiding .:” I will comeback now…”Siwon said and went out but Heechul was so worry so he couldn’t bear and wore his clothes again…

 

“ yes I turned off my phone…. I said don’t call me never again how could you find me? …oh enough! there is no other way! ….what is this? you called me to beg me again? no ! i don’t want to be your husband anymore…I love another one….yes we should get divorce !”

suddenly He saw Heechul and handset dropped from his hand! Heechul’s eyes had wide opened ! so he doesn’t divorce YET? Siwon put the handset on the phone, without goodbye ,:” she just had scared so…”

Heechul went back :” oh my….you lied to me !”

Siwon came toward him but he turned to the door and traipsed out ! Siwon run after him. Outside still was rainy and windy . Heechul was going toward his car. Siwon went after him :” wait…oh honey let me explain ...we will get divorce soon…we just have some administrative problems …”

Heechul reached to his car. Siwon reached to him and hugged him from back Heechul shouted :” don’t touch me bastard! “and pushed his nails on his hands!

Siwon moaned but didn’t open his hands. :”please…listen..i swear God we wanted to get divorce but…”

Heechul turned to him and slapped his face:” let me go !”

The slap , didn’t give up Siwon! he hugged him again to hold him but Heechul slapped him again and again :” LET ME GO!”

Siwon hugged him tighter and hustled him . Heechul crushed back and stopped between Siwon ‘s strong body and tough car! Siwon put his head on his shoulder and cried :” you know I don’t love her, we shouldn’t married ..i had to….”

Heechul grabbed his arms and tried to push him back but it was impossible! So he start beating him with his fists :” you were married man…oh my god! how I let you to touch me….”

Siwon moaned:” we will get divorce very soon …I swear GOD!”

“SHOUT UP!”Heechul shouted and struggled again :” you lied to me…i never forgive you….”

Siwon pushed his lips on his cheek :”oh my love please calm down …”

Heechul hustled him with his all power:” I don’t want to hear anything! I don’t love you any more….”

Siwon ‘s tears busted out! his hands got weak and Heechul could push him back! Siwon fell on his knees and Heechul turned to his car but when he opened the door . Siwon grabbed his pants :” don’t go….don’t leave me alone…”

Heechul didn’t care and sat on the seat. Siwon didn’t let him to close the door :” everything that I did ,I did just because of you …”

Heechul pulled door but Siwon had sat between door and car! :” move! “he shouted.

Siwon grabbed his hand :” ok don’t trust me..don’t love me but don’t leave me ….please …I don’t have anyone but you… !”

Heechul’s heart got pain. He turned his head and looked at himself on the car’s mirror. Siwon has a good wife that loves him and doesn’t want to part with him...he has a safe home and luxury life , he has his family that loves him but he was alone there , middle of the unknown village had kneeled on the muddy ground and he was begging to him! So he loves him this much? He breathed so loud to control his wrath and came out of the car. Siwon jumped and wanted to hug him but Heechul went toward the motel.

 

Now both needs to shower! Mrs lyung brought 2bathrobe for them and lead them motel’s bathroom. Heechul went first and Siwon washed his clothes but it was impossible Heechul can wear them .when Heechul came out groaned:” now what should we do? We don’t have anything to wear! I am sure all markets closed and we even can’t buy anything”

Siwon doesn’t anything to say.“you run from home and didn’t take anything with yourself?”Heechul was so angry!

Siwon bashed more:” no ! I was in hurry so I couldn’t !”

Heechul wants to shout :” so we have to sleep with towels ?”

Siwon smiled shameful :” until our clothes get dry!”

 

 

When Siwon took the shower and came back to their room ,Heechul had snuggled beside the wall and had slept.

Siwon brought one of 2 blanket and pulled over him . He seems so lovely and y into bathrobe! Siwon couldn’t bear and kissed his forehead .then he took other blanket and laid to sleep but he couldn’t ! he wants him so badly! He was wet and and knows Heechul was too! oh how much he had waited for this moment? How much he loves him?how much he wants him? he crept toward him and went under his blanket . Heechul seems was into deep sleep so Siwon hugged him but Heechul mumbled :”go away!”

Siwon whispered:” are you still mad ?”

Heechul didn’t’ say anything. Siwon smiled. It must be coquette! So he came closer and kissed his wet hair . Heechul murmured :” don’t touch me Siwon !”

Siwon pushed him into his arms more:” do you remember I said” in the first opportunity, I will catch you and make you mine!?”

“our relationship is so weak !”Heechul ‘s voice was so cold.

Siwon shocked ! he was serious !:”I can make it stronger …” his voice shook too

Heechul sighed :” we still don’t know each other…”

” but our love is so strong ”Siwon still was trying to make him content .Heechul didn’t say anything and Siwon grabbed his arm :” I love you…”

“good night!”Heechul came out of his arms.

 

 

He felt Siwon ‘t lips on his forehead again! He was so sleepy and hasn’t that much power to fight ! but door opened and closed! He lifted his head. It was still midnight ! where he went? Key turned and door locked !!!

He stood up and run to the door,shook the door’s knob and turned it but ….door didn’t open ! Yes it had locked !he start kicking and shouting :”Siwon ? where you go? open the door…why you locked this? Any one is there? Help…someone help me! “

But it was useless ! no one answered him. He did it again and again until finally After a few minute door opened and motel’s owner appeared behind it:” oh Mr kim I am so sorry…he told me to hold the door until he goes!”

Heechul wondered:” what? Siwon ? why? Where he was going ?”

Old woman’s eyes had filled from fear:” they took him and pulled him to their car fiercely …”

Heechul trembled :” who?”

“I don’t know! They were 4 men …came here and said they want to see MR choi so…”

Heechul moaned :”oh my…so they took him?”

She nodded and Heechul shouted :” call the police…”

“I am scare … they said if I call the police they will come back for kill me!”

Heechul run to his clothes. They were still dank but he didn’t care and wore them. That Woman still had stood behind the door and murmured:” what could I do else?...oh if they come back…what can I do?...”

Heechul run out:” ? which way they go?”

“ ohhh I don’t know…it was so dark I can’t see anything!”

Heechul groaned:”hurry call the police “

Woman still has hesitate . Heechul can’t waste the time , he went out . it was so cold and dark but he looked ground and tried to fine wheel’s trace on the mud. Old woman came after him :” please come back in. maybe they don’t go so far …MR choi entrusted you to me!”

Heechul felt his heart tore !he was going to the death but he still had worried about him ? he found the trace and turned to woman :” thank you for everything…”and run toward his car.