We belong together - part 2

We belong together

He still was into sleep, guys were talking about him:”  we should help him! He can’t live like this!”Dong hae said.

Heechul asked :” but it is his life and his problems ! we shouldn’t   interfere ourselves …”

Leetuek   that knows  everything , was agree with him but Dong hae groaned:”he is our friend so his problem is our problem ! “

Shindong asked:” but what we can do for him? we don’t know yet what is his problem exactly !”

 Heechul said:” he talked with me a little but...i can’t help him! He should solve his problem himself !”

Leetuek  shocked:” really ? he told you everything?”

“ not exactly …why? “

“nothing!”

Shindong grabbed his arm:” so what is his problem?”

“ he said he loves someone else that his family won’t agree with her!”

Leetuek  asked with curiously :” did he tell  you…who is..he?”

“no but he is ensure his parents never let him to marry her!”

Leetuek  nodded :”  maybe you can help him! Because seems he trust you more than us and feels  friendly with you better than us…”

Heechul groaned :” what can I do else? Bring that girl into his arms and kill his dad?”

Leetuek  sighed .so he doesn’t say him yet!:” just…spend more time with him ok?i am sure he can solve his problems with your help!”

Heechul fell his head down :” I just can makes him laugh nothing more…”

 

 

when he came back home from radio’s station, met Leetuek  and Dong hae in the front of the door :” where are you going?”

Dong hae showed down stairs :” we want spend the night with other guys ..”

Leetuek  added :” we made this situation for him ,try to speak with him..”

Heechul wondered :” what? you leave us alone ?”

“yes this is best time to you to help him!”

Heechul murmured :”  but I said …I talked with him before and I can’t do anything else …”

“his mom called him again...they want to divorce !”Leetuek  was so harsh !

Heechul moaned :”oh my God! just because of Siwon? ”

Dong hae said:” they argued so much this days because of him and his mom said she can’t live with a person like him anymore!”

Heechul felt really sorry for Siwon .Leetuek  patted his shoulder :” please do something !”

 

 

  Siwon  had sat front of the TV and zapping the channels :” hi….”

“hi…”

“how was your day?”

“good…”

“are you hungry ?”

“not  exactly …when I was coming  , manager gave me something to eat.”

“ok then …look what I bought !” he lifted his hand and showed  movie’s pack

He seems so relax and even happy! Heechul pitied  for him. He can understand he just trying to hide his gloom . :” let me change my cloths and come…”

He went to his room but Siwon still was speaking :” Leetuek  said Eunhyuk got sick and they went to see him but when I met him he was fine …I don’t know what is his illness “

Heechul took out his pants :” excuse illness !”

Siwon was continuing :” oh I brought crayons so if  one of us fall into sleep , other can paint him!”

Heechul wore his pajamas , and came out of the room :” start to pray horse ! Da vinci  is here!”

 Film was romantic about a lover couple that some little problems  ,doesn’t let them to be together! It seems  Siwon bought it purposely ! in the first hour of the movie ,both had fun together . they drank juice and  threw popcorn to each other’s .they  even attacked to each other with  crayons and both painted some part of each other skins! but in the second hour of the movie  ,  Siwon couldn’t take his eyes  off from TV screen Heechul tried to be funny but it seems impossible anymore so he stayed silent until heard Siwon sniveled ! Heechul took his hand:” let’s turn it off ok?”

“ no…” Siwon  pushed his hand  so hard that even Heechul’s fingers got pain ! :” what can I do with this love….hyung?”

he turned his head to Heechul . Heechul sighed and pushed his hand too :” can’t you forget your love? “

“ how…how can i…when he is my everything?  “

“but…I heard your mom and dad want to divorce …”

“yes and it is my fault… it break my heart ! why they are so selfish? Why they doesn’t care about my happiness? please hyung ! Help me..i can’t take it anymore…”

He was trying so hard to control his tears. Heechul pated his cheek :” you don’t know how much I  love to help you but how? how can i?”

“really? Do you want to help me?”

Heechul wondered! :” can I?”

“yes!”Siwon ‘s eyes shined :”in fact only YOU can help me!”

Heechul completely shocked:”WHAT? me?! How….”

“ just tell me…you love me too!” it came out automatically from Siwon ‘s mouth!

Heechul smiled :” you know I love you so why..”

“ NO!” Siwon almost shouted:”oh enough! why you don’t understand ? “

He grabbed his  arms and shook him:”it’s YOU! from first moment until now! There is no other but YOU!”his crazy eyes had gazed to  Heechul ‘s scared eyes :” NO girls , no Minsu no Naomi ! just you ,only you….I LOVE YOU!” his tears  want  to burst  out from his eyes and his heart wants to jump out of his chest !

Heechul moaned :” ME? Oh my god!” his voice was shaking :”All that things you said …you were talking about ME? “

“yes…YES! yes…!” He pushed his fingers on his arms  harder   :” I love you hyung…I want you…please …accept my love!”

Heechul can’t speak easily :” But I was thinking …. Oh how this possible … are you…”

“yes! I am Gay! I don’t care if I was devil of Satan !all that I want in my whole life is YOU!”

“i…I can’t believe this!  So your big problem is...me?!”

“yes! the most beautiful and sweet problem in the world ! “

Heechul start panting so harder .his heart start  beating so faster. this truth made him happy and he doesn’t care why!” that was me! He loves me!...he wants me…there is no girl! No other…no rival ! I am only one that he has into his heart! All along this time he was talking  about ME!”he thought .

“ oh siwon…you shouldn’t…you … “   he  doesn’t know what should he says !

Siwon panting too :”  yes I should! How can I love someone else when you are exist ?!  when I have such kind and lovable and sweet friend ? when I know the best and such unique character ? when I can see your beautiful face  and hear your pleasurable voice and hug your y body ?”

Heechul couldn’t control  his smile :” oh siwon…  you can’t…”

When Siwon saw his lovely smile ,he  took the courage to hug him :”  I can! I can if you say yes! if you say you love me too  … if you accept my love I can fight for you, I can break all barriers to reach you…I can make a new world for you…”

That was so beautiful worlds but Heechul still was scaring :”oh please…enough…”

Siwon grabbed his arms again ,held him toward himself  and stared to his eyes straightly:” you love me right? Now you said you love me too! if you really love me  …”

Heechul put his forehead on his shoulder :” enough…please….”

Siwon hugged him again :” oh! I know I scared you, I just…”

“shush!”

He was panting like a little bird into a cat’s claws . Siwon whispered :” sorry… so sorry…”

“I said….don’t say sorry…”

Siwon smiled :” ok…ok….”

They stayed into each other’s arms for a few moments but they breath didn’t get slow ,even got faster and faster….the movies OST was so dismal. Singer was singing :” if I wasn’t there …I will keep you into my heart…there is no one like you for me… your love is the best event of my life…”

Siwon wrapped his arms tighter around his soft body  and pushed his chest to himself. Heechul whispered :”Siwon …”

This time Siwon murmured:” shush..”

He moved his head, bended his neck and brought his lips toward his mouth. Heechul panted loader .Siwon looked at his shameful eyes and   Heechul  gazed to his ebullient eyes .he  can feel his hot breath on his lips but he can’t moves his head or any part of his body. He wants to stay into his arms and even get the kiss! and Siwon put his desire lips on Heechul ‘s suspense lips and closed his eyes. both were thinking …. “It can’t be true …this can’t be his  lips …this must be one of my beautiful dreams “… Siwon opened his mouth  and took his upper lip between his lips and so slowly …Heechul opened his mouth  and took his downer lip between his lips and too…. music still  playing and singer still singing  :” tell me your love me too….tell me you are mine …how can I  live without you?”

Siwon couldn’t control his tears anymore . yes this kiss shows he accepted him ! he hadn’t wronged  . he was deserving to fight for him with all of the world . he doesn’t care if he become  abandoned  or exile  …he wants Heechul with his all ingredients… he opened his mouth more and grabbed his downer lip and this time bit it gently . “mmmm…”Heechul moaned  and pulled his head back .he was gasping so hard :” please …enough…”

Siwon was gasping too:” why?”he whispered:” now I become ensure you love me too…”

“but…this is wrong!” Heechul whispered too. he can’t look at his lover eyes.

“how can love be wrong? “ Siwon can’t took his eyes from his bashed  face.”such amazing feel such strong such power...such sweet things…”

Heechul lifted his head and finally gazed to his wet eyes:”  we can’t  love each other Siwon …please understand this!”

“we can…WE CAN Heechul !  just stay with me…be my side ..you promised me! Do you forget it?”

“but this love will destroy everything…”

“I can handle it…I can do everything for you to hold you to have you to make you happy…just trust me and love me!”

“  I don’t want you get harm  more than this because of me…”

“harm? Who said I got hurt ? oh you don’t know how much I need you…”

Their knees and fingers had stuck to each other  :” it isn’t too late…we just started it….let’s finish it here ! “

“it doesn’t start now! I love you for the years and I know you loved me too … into this  few days I could find love in your manners into your eyes and words !”

Heechul blushed and laughed  automatically :” oh my...!”

Siwon wanted to swallow him! :” say it..” he smiled too and shook his hands:” say you love me too….”

Heechul turned his head and whispered :”   please Siwon …”

Siwon kissed his cheek and whispered into his ear:”say it! I know you love me too…say it once…”

Heechul looked at TV screen. Movie had ended and home was so silent. Only his heart beat’s  and Siwon ‘s breathing voice had filled the air ….

Siwon put his head on his shoulder and his hot breath run to Heechul’s neck :” you said you want to help me…if you accept my love , you save me!”

Heechul smiled again. He can’t control his emotions more than this! He wants him too. he loves him too…:”it is like a..proposal !”

Siwon kissed his neck :” yes..so…do you marry me?”

Heechul ‘s heart trembled :”  it is so hard  to answer now...i need a time to think about it!”

Siwon  hugged him again :” but you know I don’t have much time…please just say it once….”

Heechul sighed :” you know I love you too…but …”

Finally !Siwon kissed his lips again! It was the most beautiful word that he heard . Heechul pushed him back :” but I am so scary ,please be careful! “

Siwon was so exciting that even he can’t speak clearly :” just stay…if you stay  with me …I  will be the happiest man in the world and…”

Heechul laughed :” hey calm down!”

Siwon bashed:” ok ok…”

“ Let me call guys , they went down because of us!”

“what? “Siwon shocked:” really ? “

“ yes they all were worry for you so ask….”

“ please , let’s stay alone tonight!”

“WHAT?” Heechul laughed :” you ert boy!”

Siwon laughed too :” no I swear I won’t do anything just….want to talk and…”

His eyes turned to his lips! Heechul groaned:” no more kiss! that is enough for the first night! I am going to sleep!”

“NOOO! How you can be such cruel? I am dying here for touch and hug you and you want to go to sleep?” Siwon moaned

Heechul frowned :” don’t be cheeky ! I said it is enough for tonight!”

Then he took out his mobile from his pocket and wanted to call Leetuek  ! Siwon tried to grab it! Heechul jumped back . Siwon jumped on him:” no ! not yet”

 and both fell on the sofa! For a short time , both gazed to each other eyes and this time Heechul lifted his head and kissed him! Siwon ‘s hand sneaked all over his body and his lips start slid  all over his mouth. They kissed several and long time until Heechul ‘s mobile rang .he was Leetuek  . Siwon doesn’t want to let him to answer it  but  Heechul said :” if I don’t answer him ,he will come to check us!”

Siwon consented and Heechul answered it:” yes?...oh movie just finished so you can come back!”

Siwon opened his mouth to shout  ! Heechul grinned and continued :”I am going to sleep . Siwon will open the door for you!”

Siwon pinched his stomach ! Heechul pushed his lips to doesn’t scream and turned his phone off. Siwon put his head on his chest:” I swear God someday  I will take a revenge! “

Heechul laughed:” ok I will wait for your punishment now move ! I said to them I want to sleep so I should go to the bed!”

Siwon sat up :” be sure I will be stay awake tonight and when everybody fall into sleep I will come to your room and…”

Heechul sat up too:” I will lock my door!”

Siwon nodded:” it is better you do this every night because in the first  opportunity  , I will catch you and make you mine!”

Guys footstep’s voice rose from stairs . Heechul stood up:”see you!”

And pinched Siwon ‘s cheek!  Siwon grabbed his hand and kissed it “ good night my love..”

 

 

“how could you do this?” was first word that he heard when he came out of his room! Dong hae was coming with wondered smile on his lips!

 “what I have done?”Heechul asked .

Dong hae reached to him and fisted his arm:” he went! How could you…oh you are amazing man!”

“he went!?”Heechul shocked:” where? when? How…”

Leetuek  came out of the bathroom :”  morning twilight…”

Heechul panicked :” oh …where…where he can goes?”

“  he went to speak with his family ….he was so happy…” Leetuek  said and pried open his eyes . Heechul understood he knows everything about Siwon ‘s feels but it isn’t important in that situations .he run to the phone. Yes he should call him and stops him before he does any irreversible things! But he had turned off his phone . Dong hae asked:” what is the matter? “

Heechul didn’t answer him This time he  run to the door . Leetuek  groaned:”  Let him to solve  his problem!”

Heechul groaned too:” no…he can’t…his problem is an unsolved problem!”

This time Dong hae groaned:” WAIT!”

Heechul groaned again:” WHAT? “

Dong hae laughed:” Wear something! “

 

Nobody wasn’t in the home. Heechul asked from servant  and her answer knocked  him down “ he gone to the hospital . Mrs choi got heart attack this morning!”

Heechul felt all of the world around him , downed into the deep shaft! :” which…which hospital ?”

 

Siwon was walking In the front of the hospital and smoking AGAIN! Heechul parked the car beside him and came out. When Siwon saw him shocked:” what are you doing here?”

Heechul  was worry :” is she fine?”

Siwon nodded :” for now ...yes but….doctors says if it happen again she can’t survivor !”

Heechul grabbed his arm :” Tell me it isn’t your fault… tell me you didn’t anything…”

“I did! “ his eyes filled from tears :” I told everything! “

Heechul moaned and his hand fell down:” OOOH Siwon !  “He couldn’t continue it… there isn’t anything to say anymore!

 but Siwon has too many thing to say :” I didn’t have any choice … they were forcing  me to marry with Naomi ! dad said if I don’t accept his offer , he will abandon me ! and..i said..i love another one so…I rejected him…mom said who is she but dad didn’t let me to answer her…he said “GET OUT! You are not a choi anymore!” so…I came out but…mom cried and called me…she had gotten heart attacks! “

Heechul wants to hug him and says :” it’s ok…everything going to be alright  .don’t worry I am here for you .i love you ” but he knows he shouldn’t do it !  he knows he shouldn’t let him to love him anymore ! he knows all of this was his fault! His love was destroying Siwon ‘s life ,  future , happiness , family and everything ! :” let’s go home….”

“ I should stay here ….she needs me! you can go. I know you have too many works to do.”

Heechul  nodded so cold :” there is anything that I can do?”

“you did it already !” Siwon smiled. Heechul didn’t understand and Siwon added:” you came here and  made me so happy …”

He came closer and hugged him. Heechul closed his eyes and smelled him . how much he loves to hug him too but he didn’t move his hands at all :” thank you…”

Siwon shamed because of his cold manners and went back :” ok then…good bye”

Heechul  murmured like always :” see you.”

 

 

“what should I do? What? what?” he was thinking among the riding :”there isn’t anyone to help me? Guide me? Tell me what can I do ?there isn’t any other way except ended this love? how can I  reject him  in this situations ? should I wait? Can I wait? If he does another silly thing during this period ? what if his mom gets another heart attack ?she will die…”

For the first time in his life , he prayed :” if  there is anyone up there ,please help me!”

Suddenly his phone rang. He was Jay :” hey where is my lovely friend ?”

JAY? Was he ,his answer?

 

They met in the little and unknown restaurant and Heechul told him everything. He always says his everything to Jay .he trust him more than himself and he knew Jay was wiser than everyone. And his opinion was the same ….:” if you want to save him , you don’t have other choice except end it now!”

Heechul’s heart got pain :” but how? this is so unfair I break his heart  in this situation !”

“ you don’t accept  him yet! You have a time to be cold with him! Show him you don’t love him !this make him hopeless ! I know this is so cruelly but what can you do else? “

Heechul nodded but didn’t say anything. He was scaring if he talks he start to cry! Jay understood everything with this quietness and whispered :”I know you do this because  you love him so much!”

Heechul pushed his lips and sighed :” help me…”

 

 they were eating the dinner when the door  knocked !he was Siwon ! :” sorry guys I did’t have any place to go! my dad is in the home but didn’t let me go in and my mom is into the hospital!”

Leetuek  hugged him:” we heard everything from Heechul .come in. there is your home too.”

When Heechul saw him ,his heart got pain because of what he decided to do with Siwon ‘s heart! Siwon wanted to hug him too but he went back and said :”are you hungry? “

Siwon smiled:” yes … “

   At the dinner table, They had fun like always and tried to help Siwon to forget his problems. After dinner ,they watched another movie that Leetuek had  in his archive .in fact Heechul wanted to turn down their request but Leetuek  pinched him :” don’t leave him alone! He needs us now.”

The Movie was scary movie so guys turned the light and gathered on the one sofa. Dong hae doesn’t know anything about their relations so he forced Heechul  to sit beside Siwon just because he wants to sat between Leetuek  and shindong to scares  them. Movie hadn’t started yet when Siwon took his hand and held it tight . his hand was so warm and Heechul can’t deny it! the movie started with so scary scenes but Siwon  even doesn’t look at screen ! he put his head on Heechul ‘s  shoulder and whispered :” I love you…”

Heechul had stared to the TV screen and tried to doesn’t show any reactions ! Siwon used darkness and kissed his cheek and pushed his hands more. Heechul wanted to shout! He can’t control his emotions so he suddenly stood up and said :” I didn’t like it! I am going to sleep!”

Dong hae laughed:” why you don’t say “ I am scaring?”

Heechul can peeps Siwon ‘s shocked eyes had locked on him but he held his face straight and said:”you can think as you like…I am so tired , see you guys!”

Leetuek  nodded ;”ok…good night!”

When he entered to his  room , he sighed so load and leaned to the door. It was so hard to be cool in the front of  his lovely lover! Suddenly the door knocked :” hyung? “

Oh damn! he can’t pretend to sleeping. he went a side and opened the door:” what?”

Siwon smiled:” can I come in? “

“no! I want to sleep!”He was so moody.

 Siwon held his smile up:” I have something to tell you.”

Heechul became curious :”about what?”

Siwon still was waited to enter :” are you…scaring from me?”

Heechul bashed :” no…come in!”

He opened the door more but when he wanted to turn on the light, Siwon grabbed his hand :”let be! it is better…”

Heechul pulled his hand back but Siwon pulled too and hugged him :”what is the matter? “

“nothing…”Heechul  whispered.

Siwon sighed :” I know you are worry about me and my life….”

Heechul shocked:” yes...yes Siwon …” he came out of his arms :” please let’s end it… “

Siwon can see his sad eyes in the darkness :” enough ! are you crazy? how can I let you go? “

Heechul grabbed his hands :” I can’t let you destroy your everything just because of me!”

Siwon patted his sweet face:” I can destroy all the world for you! you are my world do you hear me?”

Heechul   pulled his hand  over :” no Siwon … you don’t know me completely ! I don’t deserve this fight!”

Siwon groaned :”I said enough! You deserve to the best things …”

He brought his face down to kiss his mouth but Heechul turned his head and said :”I love..Jay!”his heart got huge pain.

“what?”Siwon pulled his head back:” you are lying…I know ! My love…there is no need to such things! “

Heechul doesn’t look at him :”I told the truth! we…we have a relationship for   years …”

“years?” Siwon got worry:”no I don’t  believe you…”

Heechul breathed so load to catch the courage :” you can ask him… “

 “ I know you are good friends and your relationship isn’t love…”

“we…sleep together! “ he waited to hear heartbreaking words but Siwon kissed his lips so suddenly :” enough my love… sleeping with Jay doesn’t proof anything for me!”

“ we have a ..Several times …”

Siwon held his breath :” I said enough ! “and kissed him fiercely !

Heechul turned his head and groaned :” please YOU enough! I belong to him not you  !”

How it was hard to lie!? Siwon laughed  :”don’t do this! Don’t be sad because of me! I know you! you are so pure and loyal …you can’t betray anyone not me not Jay! If you really had  belonged to Jay never let me to kiss you and never kiss me  either !so please stop it!”

Heechul sighed and gave up.how beautiful that Siwon was thinking about him this way. Siwon took his hands :” you think I will be happy if I stay in that house beside such cruel parents and marry with one stranger girl that I don’t love her? If I don’t have you , I will be miserable …”

This words made Heechul gushy and  doubted . is Siwon loves him this much to deny everything for him and be happy beside of him?but what about his  mother and their decision for divorce ?

“ I want to sleep!”

“ ok…sorry if I bothered you. “ Siwon said and  kissed his forehead :”good night”