We belong together

We belong together

“ I am going….”

  someone puffed in his face!:” your breakfast is ready on the table …”

Heechul groaned:” ok…go! let me sleep more!”

Jay kissed his cheek and ….the door closed. Suddenly Heechul jumped on the bed! “where am i?” he looked around .in the Jay’s house and…into his bed!!! His eyes turned to his body and …” oh…I am ! Why I am ?” he trough ….he tried to remember …”yes! I  rode here , I got  drunk in the way and…he took me here , i…oh my God I tried to seduce him and…” he could feel jay’s lips wetness   on his lips….the cold sweat covered all over his skin ! “ I can’t remember more than this…I was and he came into the bed and…hugged me! oh ! did we…did we sleep together? Did he..makes love to me?”

He pulled blanket over and looked at his whole body. His pants wasn’t on his legs but his underpants still was on him !” I can remember …I didn’t take out my pants! I just opened my belt and….?”

He fell himself out of the bed and run after Jay to ask him But he had gone !

 

3 days past . Heechul  hadn’t answered to Jay’s all calls and even when he came to see him , he run out from emergency exit ! he almost had forgotten Siwon ‘s marriage because he was so upset about Jay! He was so shying to ask about it anymore  but he was so sad and angry about it. 

And in the 4th days , was Siwon ‘s wedding’s day! everybody got ready to go there but  Heechul  doesn’t want to go and no one couldn’t makes him content! Except Jay! Heechul was into the bathroom when Jay came. Leetuek  left them alone and before he goes , he said to Jay:” please bring him! We are group and everybody know they were good friends if he doesn’t come , it impair our reputation!”

 When he came out of the bath, confronted with Jay!!! He shocked :” what are you doing here?”

Jay smiled:” I came to take you there….”

“NO! I won’t go!”

He shouted :” and please don’t repeat Leetuek‘s words  about group and  reputation!”

Jay smiled:”I just came to take my partner”

Heechul went to his room and Jay followed him :” we should go there together and show him how much you are happy and cool without him! You should show him you forgot him and don’t love him anymore! ”

Heechul turned to him :” I don’t mind to proof anything ! I hate him and don’t want to see him beside his JAPANESE  wife!”

Jay put bathrobe’s hat on his head and starts rubbing his hair to dry it:” ok but I want you take your answer ! go there and ask him why he did this! “

Heechul laughed from wrath ! :” oh shut up! i don’t care anymore! i forget him already!  now get out, I should wearing “ he wanted to go back but Jay grabbed his arm and gazed to his eyes:” if you don’t hear his answer , you can’t forget him! “

 

 

He has stood there in the black tuxedo ,beautiful hair style and one white rose on his coat’s pocket , looks great. All members had gathered  around him and chatting with him. When Heechul and Jay  entered into the salon, Siwon ‘s  eyes locked on him  and both tried so hard to don’t show any reactions ! Jay threw his arm around Heechul ‘s waist and led him toward them . Siwon can’t take  his eyes from Heechul ‘s attractive  face and Heechul was trying to doesn’t look at him. They reached to each other :” hi…congratulation!”

Heechul tried to smile but he couldn’t !  Siwon took his soft hand between his two hot hands and tried to hide his smile but he couldn’t! :” welcome and thank you…”

His voice shook but Heechul didn’t feel it! he  pulled his hand back and looked around :” where is bride? I am so EXCITING to meet her!”

Siwon felt a big dagger  plunged into his heart! Leetuek  helped Heechul  :” yes we are exciting too but you know…we have to wait until the end of the ceremony !”

Siwon sighed :” I am so sorry guys ,I should tell you before but my dad was in hurry so….”

He was telling it because he wants  Heechul hears it but Heechul wasn’t listening  :” oh let’s go there Jay! That table is full of the cakes! “

Jay smiled :” are you hungry?”

Heechul grabbed his hand and pulled him :” yes yes…oh sorry Siwon …I didn’t eat anything ,…see you latter ”

Siwon laughed so sad :” oh please , go ahead !”

 Heechul went with Jay . Siwon hesitated ! was he real Heechul or he just pretending he was so cool?! he seems had turned to his old personality !if it was true this should make Siwon happy but he wasn’t happy! in fact he was so sad that he wants to cry! Heechul  had forgotten him such easy ?  

 

 

Jay pushed his hand :”thank you my dear! you are amazing !”

Heechul  pulled his hand out :”I won’t stay until the end of the ceremony !”

“ but you want to speak with him ,right?”

Heechul wanted to answer him but suddenly someone took his hand and pulled him toward the stairs ! he was Siwon ! Heechul tried to stopped him but he couldn’t and had to go with him .. Siwon entered to the staircase and closed the door behind themselves , then run to the stairs and pulled his hand with himself! Heechul had to run with him up stairs  but Siwon didn’t stop! He run and run until  both start panting . in the front of the little window , Siwon let his hand goes! Heechul leaned to the wall and groaned :” are you…crazy…”

Siwon braided toward him and suddenly hugged him so tight ! :” oh … i miss you so much…oh Heechul … I love you so much…”

Heechul hit his sides with his fists :” what are you doing? Don’t touch me  bastard! “

 Siwon comported pain but didn’t open his arms :” please…let me hold you…oh GoooooD!…I miss you so much…I was thinking you never come…thank you…”

Heechul beat  him again , hustled him , coursed him but Siwon doesn’t purpose to let him go ! Heechul got tired from fighting and succumbed into his arms! Siwon was panting :” I know…I know you are so angry and…”

“shut up! I don’t want to hear anything!” Heechul groaned 

Siwon moaned :” please…please let me explain ….look..”

Heechul shouted :” SHUT UP!”and pushed him away but again he lost! Worst! Siwon pushed him back and trapped him into the corner !:”my dad knew everything  …”

Heechul shocked :” what? “

“and threat me to harm you!”

“is this some kind of your dirty jokes? “

Finally Siwon opened his arms but grabbed Heechul ‘s arms instead and looked to his wondered eyes:”  do you remember that nurse ?”

Heechul moaned:” oh my…she has told him?”

“yes! my dad asked from her , who came to see my son and who was so good with him? And that fool girls spoke  about us then dad  said to me:” you think I let you to be with a BOY? You think I let you to destroy my life because of your forbidden love? “then is threat me if I don’t marry with Naomi , he kills you!”

Heechul smiled so tired :” oh you are still fear from him?”

Siwon shook him :”you don’t know him but  he does everything for save his job ! do you understand me? EVERYTHING!”

Heechul hustled him again and this time he could move him back:”so this is only thing that you could do? Run like a rat and even didn’t call me to confess  your excuse ?”

Siwon wanted to catch his hand and in this way, touch him more :” I swear god I wasn’t alone only one minute….”  Heechul pulled his hand back and Siwon added :” dad broke my phone and even rent a man to follow me!”

Heechul grinned :” so where is he now? I don’t see him in your back!”

“you don’t believe me right?”Siwon sighed .

Heechul sighed too :” there is no matter anymore! you are marry now…”

Siwon grabbed his arms and shook him:” no …no ! I can escape ! come with me! let’s go so far from here…”

Heechul hustled him back :” oh come on !”

Siwon didn’t let him go :” no I am serious! Please hyung…I love you, I can’t marry with her! I can’t live like this without you! do you forget what you said in the hospital? You promised to fight for me! and  this was my big goal to fight for you ! let’s do everything to be together! “

Heechul didn’t answer him. He gazed to the floor and stay still. Siwon shook him again :” do you still love me right? “

Heechul got tired and groaned:” we can’t run Siwon ! where we can go? where we can hide? How long we can live like that?”

Siwon got happy :” just a few days! I am sure if this marriage become destroy, my dad will give up and we can be free forever!”

This made Heechul ‘s heart  waver!:” I don’t know Siwon …what about our reputation? What people say about us? “

“our happiness is important not rumors ! please my love! accept it! we can take a decision after run! But now we don’t have much time! I have to go there and say YES! “

Heechul scared :” so you want we run now?”

Siwon shook him harder :” yes ! YES! hide to my car, I will come too…then we ride straight  to the mountain …”

Heechul pushed his lips :” hmm… I don’t know Siwon….i am worry for you…It is too dangerous ! “

Siwon hugged him  and pushed his lips on his lips ! one sonorous kiss took from his mouth and whispered :” I can do everything for you just stay with me!”

Heechul smiled shameful and nodded:” ok ok….go now! I am sure they are searching for you !”

Siwon smiled joyful :” I will try to come 10 minute later  , you go to parking from emergency stairs …my car is there…oh…this is keys…”

He put the keys on his hand and kissed his hand!

 

But he didn’t come! Instead 2 men  opened car’s door and one of them that was older ,said:” please my kim came with us!”

Heechul had to come out of the car.:” what is the matter?”

Younger,grabbed his arm:” mr choi wants to see you!”

 

Siwon ‘s father! He was walking front of the bookcase in the library and Siwon had sat on the sofa with a big man beside himself! When Heechul came in , he stood up and wanted to go to him but his father slapped his face and threw him on the sofa again!:” How shameless ! “ he shouted !:” sit there and don’t make me to kill him!”

Heechul trembled! So MR choi had found there plan! Siwon sat again and gazed to Heechul with full sadness on his wet eyes! Heechul tried to be cold:” why you pulled me here ?!”

Mr choi came and stood in the front of him :”  finally I met you!  wow! you are really beautiful MR kim! I should congratulate my son! His choice is the best!”

Heechul shied and waited for his other ironies ! “ so…you want to destroy my life?”

Heechul doesn’t know what he should say . Siwon groaned :” let him go dad! i am here and ready to do what you want!”

Mr choi turned to him :” oh yes you had said such things before  but look where we are now!? Bride and guests waiting for us but we should hide in the library and try to save our reputation! “

Siwon stood up again :” you right ! I am sorry! This time I promise…let him go dad! I will come with you and…”

Heechul couldn’t stand anymore and said:” he is not your slave! You can’t use your son for money !”

MR choi  turned to him and knocked his fist on his mouth! “shut up your !”

Heechul fell on the ground and Siwon went crazy ! he attacked to his father. That strong man  caught him and held him from back before he can reach to his father! Mr choi shocked :” how dare you!” and came to beat him too but one of 2 men jumped on his way and said:” no sir! He is groom ! Don’t injure his face!”

Mr choi controlled himself and again turned to Heechul :” you stay here until the end of the ceremony ! then we release you !”

Heechul cleaned blood from his lips  and grinned :” and when you release me , I will lawsuit against you!”

Siwon moaned :” no! please hyung!”

Mr choi beckoned to his men and they caught Heechul again and start beating him! Siwon screamed and tried to makes himself free from that giant man :”STOP ! no dad please…I will do what you want ….tell them stop it! i..i…promise never see him again…” and crying didn’t let him to continue !

Mr choi turned to his men :” ok enough! Throw him there …”

They put Heechul ‘s painful body on the chair and Mr choi went to him :” after this ed  marriage , you can do what do you like! “

Heechul laughed :” why you want to save your company ? for your future   happiness and rest? You catch those things this way? You can hold this fake happiness until the end ? “

Mr choi didn’t has anything to say! He went to the door and mumbled :” bring groom!”

That 2 men grabbed Siwon ‘s arms and pulled him fiercely toward the door. He looked at his love for the last time .his beautiful face had wounded and his chic tuxedo , had torn! Heechul smiled so kindly :” I am fine …don’t worry!”

Siwon cried :” I love you forever!”

 

 

“where is he?” Jay asked from dong hae  !dong hae  looked around: I don’t know! Oh damn he missed the ceremony! “

Leetuek   said :” I think he wanted to miss the ceremony !”

Jay nodded :” so maybe he went home because he doesn’t answer his calls!”

 Siwon was there , beside of the bride. Leetuek  pushed his teeth ! it is over!”

Jay turned his face:” I am going to find Heechul ”

But he couldn’t find him ! in fact All group members after ceremony , searched for Heechul  and called him several times , but nobody couldn’t find him! Jay hopeless and worry was going back to the home that suddenly he saw Heechul ‘s car in the parking again! Heechul with torn clothes and injured face , had fallen on the back chair and unconscious ! jay shocked and opened the door:” Heenim? Oh my god what happen to you?” he sat beside him and lifted him. Heechul went to his arms and whispered :” I am sorry..i didn’t have anywhere to go….  I didn’t want guys see me like this…”

Jay hugged him and patted his tore hair :” are you fine? Have you pain?”

Heechul nodded and closed his eyes .Jay kissed his forehead:” we should go to the doctor….”

Heechul moaned:” no…please…I don’t want anybody see me….”

“who did this to you? who brought you here? What happened? “

Heechul didn’t answer! Jay rubbed his arm:” heenim? …oh my God! whoever he is and where he lives,  I promise i will find that person and kill him !”

Heechul moaned :” water…”

“ ok…”Jay tried to carry him on his back but Heechul cried out :” aaaah! My leg is paining “

Jay ‘s heart got pain! :” oh sorry but I have to take you home”

Heechul wrapped his arms around his neck  and murmured:” where is Siwon ?”

Jay came out of the car and lifted him so gently on his back:”let’s talk later!”

Heechul didn’t say anything and jay carried him into his house and his bad!

Heechul still was . Jay gave him water and Heechul opened his eyes more:”was he fine? “

Jay groaned :” don’t talk about him anymore! of course he is fine! He went to his honeymoon! And look at yourself! Has fallen on the bed and from pain!  Hurry! Tell me who did this to you? “

“his father but…please don’t say anyone!”

“WHAT?” jay jumped :” Siwon ‘s father? WHY? Oh DAMN!”

Heechul’s eyes filled from tears :” jay….let me stay here for a while"

Jay grabbed his hand and pushed it:” of course….of course! You can stay here forever !  this is a big honor for me!”

Heechul smiles so pale and fainted !

1 week passed . jay tended him like his baby ,so carefully and kindly . He hasn’t any serious injury on his body . Just he felt a pain in his right thigh  and his downer lips has a little wound! But his soul had injured so serious ! he doesn’t speak much , he doesn’t eat much, he doesn’t sleep much ! jay was trying his all methods to makes him happy and turns him to his old Heechul but it was so hard because Heechul doesn’t let him to get closer! He just going to his works and coming back so late , going to room that jay had prepared for him and closes the door!

That was Sunday morning. Jay set the full table for Heechul .he had decided to speak with him face to face but when Heechul came to the kitchen , he refused to eat the breakfast and this , finally made jay crazy! “sit and eat your food!”he groaned !

Heechul mumbled :” no thanks … I just want some sujo …”

Jay stood up grabbed his hand and pulled him :” NO! you should eat something! “

Heechul respected him so he sat on the table but it was so hard to eat! Jay filled his bowl with rice and waited till he starts to eat! Heechul smiled so cold :” this is so much… “

Jay didn’t let him to continue ! filled the  spoon with rice  and pushed it on his lips:” open your mouth!”

Heechul pulled his head back:” ok ..ok…I will..”

But jay used this opportunity and plunged the spoon into his mouth! Heechul laughed and had to eat it! jay filled spoon again but Heechul grabbed his hand and  tried to speak with full mouth :” no..enough! “

Jay grabbed his wrist and held it :” not yet! You should finish  all of the rice!”

Heechul pulled his hand but jay doesn’t purpose to let him go:” when you finish it , I will let you go!”

So Heechul had to eat all the foods. This made jay happy :”we  are free today , what do you want to do next?”

Heechul  put his head down :” nothing…maybe sleep again!”

Jay smiled :”what about watching the movie?!”

Heechul stood up :” no…I don’t have mood! “in fact he doesn’t want watch the movie never again!

Jay let him to come back to his room because he doesn’t want to press him more.

 it was afternoon , Heechul still hadn’t  come out of the room! Jay got worry and went behind the door:” heenim? “ he knocked the door :” can I come in?”

Heechul murmured :” what do you want?”

 Jay opened the door :” are you fine?”

Heechul the bed :” yes! why?”

Jay entered :” I need your help! Jung mo couldn’t come so I was thinking maybe you can help me to practice our song! “

Heechul groaned :” oh jay I am so torpid ! “

Jay sat beside him :” come on! Let’s go to the studio …I am sure,  live music gives you some energy !”

Heechul owe him because he stay in his home so he can’t reject his request!

 They went to the basement . there was jay’s studio . full organized with instruments .he sat on the piano and jay took his guitar . Heechul asked:” which song you want to practice ? “cold heart boy”?”

Jay smiled :” yes but later! Let’s first singing suju’s song , “ I am!”

Heechul smiled so pale :” as you wish!”

And jay started..” I'm an ordinary man,Just an ordinary man, When I sing a love song ,You are there, a light shines, I'm an ordinary man,Believe me more..”

Heechul wondered. He missed lines but jay seems so sensational so Heechul  couldn’t cut his song and he continued  :”My stage presence isn’t all of me, Just an ordinary man, Even if there are many people around me ,I only see you, At the sound of gorgeous music ,I lose myself in it Inside my life that isn’t so ordinary,you come in,While I’m living, Meeting you is a likelihood, In this world I want to be ,The greatest, I want to be your man…”

Heechul saw his eyes had locked on him so strangely ,so emotional so … amorous!!! “I'm an ordinary man ,Believe me more ,I’m going to protect you from this moment on ,Just an ordinary man,As long as I have you, looking at me,I can smile I can sing and dance ,Always because you’re watching me ,Calling my name,…”

 his voice shook and his eyes shined from tears! Heechul couldn’t stand anymore! his heart had gotten pain and he shied so much! He left the piano , stood up and said:” oh I am hungry ! Let’s go to buy something”

he didn’t wait to Jay answer him, leaped toward the stairs but his thigh got pain suddenly and he fell on the ground ! Jay  dropped guitar and run to him,:” are you alright?”

Heechul was rubbing his thigh so hard:” yes…”but his voice was so weak and vibrant that shows his huge pain ! jay kneeled and  grabbed his arm :” you  are so headstrong! You should go to the doctor ! what you will do if it be so serious ?”

Heechul tried to stood up again but pain was unbearable! Jay wrapped his right arm around his waist and other arm around his knees. Heechul moaned:” no…I can walk!”

Jay lifted him and put him on the window’s bench:”that is enough! I should see what happened to your leg!”

He grabbed his belt! Heechul grabbed his hands :” no…it’s ok…”

Jay was really angry! He threw his hand over and  nagged :” shut up!”

He opened his belt fiercely, him and pulled his jeans  down! Heechul blushed and turned his head over ! when jay saw his violet skin , he shouted plaintively :” oh my...What is this!? What they did to you?oh damn why you were hiding this ? are you nuts ?”

Heechul smiled so innocently :” I am fine…really …look I can move it…”

Jay pushed his palm on his knee:” don’t move! I should bring ice….”

Heechul opened his mouth to controvert but Jay gazed to him so angry and said :” PLEASE! Sit here and wait for me!”

Heechul nodded shamefully and jay went and brought the ice bag .  Heechul wanted to take it  but jay didn’t let him even touch it ! Heechul had to sit there and waits until jay got calm !jay kneeled on the ground and said :” why he did this to you?”And he put the bag on his thigh.

Heechul was knowing he can’t hide it anymore :” we….were trying to abscond together but mr choi knew it and…”

Jay lifted his head :” abscond?”

Heechul nodded and smiled :” it was only way for us …”

Jay downed his head again:” if he…come again to abscond with you…are you go with him now?”

Heechul got sad with this conversation  :” there is no need to point it again…”

“but I want to know your answer! “jay was serious .

Heechul doesn’t know what should he say  .he was scaring makes Jay sad.:” he is married  man now ….i can’t! i should…I have to…forget him!”

Jay looked at his hopeless face :” so can you …live with me!?”

Heechul shocked :” what? what do you…  I am here now and…”

“no!” jay took bag and rubbed his bare thigh with his hand:” I mean…forever! “

  Heechul embarrassed and pulled his leg back :”oh jay ...you know I can’t…..”

Jay lifted his head and gazed to him with his captive eyes :” maybe you don’t remember but after that night…I really …”

Heechul embarrassed more when jay mentioned to that night!:” oh Jay please don’t…”

Jay understood he was shying so didn’t continue but Heechul was so worry:” what exactly happened that night? “

Jay wondered :” why?”

 Heechul  continued shamelessly “did you…did you make love to me?” he felt his cheeks was burning !

Jay gazed to his thigh again :” I was scaring someday you ask this…”

“please…tell me!”

“if...if I say “yes! I did it to you!” what do you say ?” Heechul ‘s body trembled. Jay added:” do you hate me or… love to be mine forever  ?”

Heechul start panting :” oh my….oh…so you …did it!?”

“jay lifted his head again :” or if I say…no I didn’t!...what you do? Do you go your way straightly and...forget me? or….do you respect  me more and…will you be stay with me?”

Heechul groaned:” please Jay just tell me the truth !”

“NO!” jay stood up and stared to him so seriously :” I want you answer me first ! without interfere that night to your decision! I want to know what do you think about my love if….if we hadn’t that night!”

Heechul turned his face to the window:” if we hadn’t that night…you never fall in love with me!”

Jay grabbed his hand:” no! That is not true! You know I loved you always but….”

“but not this way! both we know!” He turned to him. Both were so sad :” it was my fault! I am so sorry!”

Jay patted his hair :” no…you caused I understand how much I love you…”

Heechul pulled back his head:“please jay…be my brother again!” 

Jay ‘s face got pale! Heechul scared to say anything more. Jay sat on the window’s bench and whispered :” it is...because of…him? “

Heechul didn’t say anything. Jay sighed so loud :” he came back from honeymoon today!”

Heechul shocked : “really? how you…know …”

“he called me!”

Heechul heartbeat got faster and faster:” so? What he said? Is he fine ? is he…”

Jay looked at him so angry and Heechul shied to continue! Jay whispered :” he  was searching to you…”

Heechul bashed :” really? So what you said?” and he regretted to shows his exciting again!

Jay was trying to be good brother! :” I said you are here but…I told him I want to purpose to you …”

Heechul moaned :” oh  my! “

Jay smiled so disgust:” and he said…if you rejected me , I let you go to him…”

“What?”Heechul shouted :” but he….”

“ he is waiting for you now…”

Heechul shouted louder :” WHAT? where?”

Jay took out a paper from his pocket :” here….a little motel out of the city !”

Heechul grabbed the paper and read it :” when he…oh…it is so far!”

And looked at his watch:” I don’t have much time! “he  jumped from window and wore his pants again :”  i should  go to the bank first then I should…”

Jay grabbed his arm:” are you ...sure? ”

Heechul even didn’t to gird up himself! he gazed to Jay’s hopeless eyes and stay silence because he was shying to answer but  jay took his answer from his wishful  eyes and smiled kindly :” be careful!”

Heechul smiled too and hugged him :” thank you for everything !”   

 Jay just stood there and watched him until he disappeared on the top of the stairs !