We belong together

We belong together

2 days past. Siwon ‘s mother still was into the hospital. Siwon was staying in their home and Heechul was trying to be so cold with him. He was coming back too late  and sleeping too fast! So Siwon can’t catch opportunity to see and speak with him.

 

In the Morning of the 3rd day , Siwon ‘s dad called them. Siwon was into the bathroom ,so Heechul   answered the phone . his dad begged him:” his mother released from the hospital now but doctors say  she is not fine ,she wants to divorce  ,please tell him to come back home , we want his happiness , we want his future will be secure. We are his parents and trying to protect him …we let him to marry with his love…just say him come home and tell us who is she…”

This conversation made Heechul  constant in his decision . He has no choice!

 he arranged everything with Leetuek  and Jay for the night. He was in the home at 11 o’clock and Jay came at the 11:15. As Leetuek  had said , Siwon will come back home at the 11:30 so he got ready until 11:20 . Jay still doesn’t know about his plan until he took him into his room and pulled the bed’s  sheet over :” took out your clothes and lay on the bed”

Jay bashed :” what? Are you serious ? “

Heechul was so nervous :” yes! your pants can stay but your upper…hurry! “

Jay took out his coat and shirt, then laid on his bed! Heechul turned off the lights, took out his cloths too and crept beside him :” can you kiss me when he was entering ?”

Jay can’t take his eyes from his perfect body and tried to understand his position :” yes…but…Oh Heechul are you sure? I think…this is…too much!”

Heechul got mad:” YES! I have to ! what is the matter? are you scaring ?”

Jay had excited so much :” no no…I …juts …so shying ….”

Heechul only think about Siwon and own terrible plan :” do you want to practice?”

“oh my…no!  I can!”

“you don’t have to kiss me in real! just pretend!”

Jay feels new , strange  and beautiful  feels for the first time in his life :” don’t worry ! I said ,I can!”

Heechul breathing so loud :” and…if he wants to beat you just run! I will try to hold him …. “

Jay nodded :” I will try to play right!”

Heechul grabbed his hand:” thank you Jay! You are only one that I can trust ! I never forget this….”

 the door opened and closed:” Hyung?”

Heechul laid back :” kiss me!”

He whispered and Jay laid on his body. for the first time ,they chest touched .Jay stared to Heechul ‘s wonderful eyes in the darkness and suddenly felt how much he loves him! Siwon ‘s footstep’s voice came closer :” are you sleep?”

Jay put his lips on Heechul ‘s lips and something powerful warmed his heart. That was so yummy! Heechul hugged him tight and pulled the blanked a little down with his foot till their body appear . Jay hugged him so tighter and continued to  kiss him perfectly ! he even was praying Siwon never reach to the door! Heechul can’t feel anything ! he just was listening the footsteps ! finally Siwon opened the door and saw everything under the hall’s light ! Jay doesn’t want to stop! Heechul had too hustled him back ! Siwon  didn’t say anything! Just stood there and gazed to them . Heechul can’t look at him so he turned his face to the window!

 ” Jay?...can you…leave us?” siwon said with so tired voice  . Jay looked at Heechul . he nodded and Jay came out of the bed and put on his shirt . Heechul sat up too and whispered:” see you!”

Jay smiled and went out but he didn’t leave the building because he was scaring Siwon hurts Heechul  so He sat behind the mine door and waited.

Siwon can’t took his eyes from Heechul  so Heechul  had to  put his head down and Siwon whispered :” I still love you!”

Heechul closed his eyes and sighed :” get out!”

Siwon  came toward the bed . Heechul felt his heart going to explode ! Siwon reached to the bed and sat beside him! Heechul turned his head other side . Siwon asked :” do you love him more than me?”

Heechul nodded because he scares if he opens his mouth , he confess everything ! “ is he loves you more than me?”

Heechul nodded again ! Siwon grinned :”  how you know that?”

Heechul wanted to end this terrible moments so he slid to the edge of the bed  but Siwon grabbed his arm and pulled him! Heechul fell on his chest and Siwon hugged his bare body! Heechul struggled to get free but Siwon tucked him into his arms and  kissed him so amorous! “can he kisses  you like me? “Siwon groaned !

Heechul hustled him and slapped his face so strong!:” don’t touch me again!”

 His whole body was shacking but he stood up and took his clothes. Siwon stood up too . Heechul wanted to get out  of the room . he doesn’t know where he can goes but he needs to leave him as soon as he can .he turned to the door and tried to put on his pants …suddenly Siwon hugged him from back and kissed his hair

Heechul couldn’t hustle him again! His touch his warmness his scent makes him lover! He closed his eyes and one teardrop slipped on his cheek! Siwon whispered :” good bye my love!”

In the next sec , he was alone.

 

Jay stood up and gazed to his red eyes : “ Siwon ….he is innocent! “

Siwon nodded :” I know !”

“ he…loves you!”

“I know Jay!”his voice shacked .

“ he just wants to save you!” his voice shacked too.

Siwon  start crying :” I know… “

Jay hugged him :”he was sacrificing  himself  for you...so please don’t bother him more than this and…leave him! “

Siwon rubbed his back:” take care of him…”

 

2 terrible weeks passed. Heechul wasn’t in the home often and when he was coming , he was drunk  and nobody haven’t that much courage to speak with him  except Jay!

That was 12:15AM . Leetuek was listening the music. Dong hae and shindong were watching the TV and Heechul had laid on his bed and was talking with Jay! During this 2 weeks he had called  him every day and coming to see him alternately. Heechul knows he wants to make him happy and help him to forget Siwon but Jay shows more sympathy than Heechul expected !  suddenly Leetuek  came into his room :” heenim! We should go!”

Heechul sat up on the bed :” where?”

Leetuek  seems so sad :” it is about Siwon ! he…got an accident !”

The Phone fell from Heechul ‘s hand :” w…what? “

“yesung called now and said , he was drunk and has fallen to a glen , he is into the coma for now ,…we are going to the hospital so…if you want to come…”

Heechul jumped and run to the door :”where is my car keys?...”

Leetuek grabbed his arm:”  I will ride! You just put on your jacket !”

Heechul pulled back his arm :” no I should ride…I can ride faster that you!”

Leetuek  can see fear and gloom into his eyes :” but if you ride with this mood …”

“ I can…I can ride….”

 Leetuek  rubbed his arm:“Heenim , please calm down! I am sure he is fine…”

Heechul hustled him so hard:” I SAID I SHOULD RIDE!” he shouted with his all power!

Leetuek  nodded :” ok ok…let’s go..”

And he went out of the room but Heechul couldn’t ! he fell on his knees and start   crying! Leetuek  came back  , kneeled on the floor and hugged him , Heechul moaned :”oh Leetuek  I love him so much ….  how I live without him? “

Leetuek  rubbed his back :”he will be fine…don’t scare…”

“it is my fault…why I  did such things to him?”

 “ you should tell him everything , let him to knows what is into your heart!  “

Heechul whispered :” I shouldn’t break his heart …I shouldn’t leave him alone… I should stay with him as I had promised…”

Leetuek  pushed his arms and pulled him up :” you still have a time to fix everything…go and fight for your love!”

 

When they reached to the hospital , met Siwon ‘ s mother with 2 strangers and Yesung with other suju members there, in the front of  his room. Heechul can’t walk straightly so Leetuek  took his hand and lid the way. His mother seems so sad and that 2 stranger were trying to makes her calm so Leetuek  asked from Yesung :”is he fine? Tell us everything!”

 Yesung showed the door:” we don’t know either ! Doctor is there , he is still into the coma. They said his body is healthy but he got the hit on his head and they said they can’t say anything until he wakes up”

Heechul was trying so hard to control his tears :” what happen exactly ?”

Ryu came closer :” his mother said he was drinking so much during this days and tonight he fought with his father again and rid out…1 hour later polis called them...”

Leetuek  felt Heechul can’t stand up anymore so helped him to sat on the bench. after 10 minute Siwon ‘s  father with doctor and 2 nurse came out from that room. Everybody gathered around them .doctor start speaking :” he is fine! he hasn’t serious  lesion,  he will wake up until the morning , and he can goes home day after tomorrow.”

This was so good news and  made everybody happy. Leetuek  hugged Heechul and whispered :” don’t lose him again!”

 

They had to come back home and wait until tomorrow. In the front of the door ,they met Jay! He was sitting into his car and waiting for Heechul ! guys went home and Heechul went to his car:” what are you doing here?”

Jay smiled so cold :”do you forget we were talking in the phone?”

Heechul shied :” oh I am so sorry! when I heard that …”

Jay patted his cheek :” it’s ok…I just came to see you…are you fine now?”

Heechul nodded:” he is fine so I am fine too…”

“yes ! thanks God he saved !”

“Jay…”Heechul seems so sad:” it was so terrible when first I heard it. I thought I lost him forever “

Jay sighed :” i can understand you…”

“  I am …regret !”Jay looked at his bashful face and he continued :” I want him back…no matter how! “

Jay grinned and murmured :” I knew you still love him!”

Heechul stared to his eyes :” can you help me again to fix it?”

Jay took his hand and pushed :”you don’t need my help! just go there, hug him and say “I love you!” he  will forgive you!”

“ but he saw us and I want you go there and…”

“don’t worry! he knows everything!”

 

The next day, they went to the hospital to see him. He was awake and seems so well except some little wound on his face he hasn’t any serious problem. when he saw guys got so happy:”I miss you all so much!  I was thinking I will die and never see you again!”

boys hugged him one by one .last person was Heechul ! when Siwon saw him for a moment couldn’t show any reaction. Seems he was scaring to show his happiness . but when Heechul hugged him ,he couldn’t hold his emotions and pushed him hard ,kissed his cheek and whispered :”I miss you…”  

This  made Heechul shy ”I miss you too!” he whispered too. And this made Siwon shock.

“your mom said you were drinking like a fish! What is the matter with you?”

Sung min asked. Siwon laughed :” yes….it was because …i fall in love!”

He looked at Heechul and he bashed! Guys whistled and Siwon laughed louder! Leetuek  sat beside him :” what do you want to do with your life? Drinking again?”

Siwon still had gazed to Heechul ‘s eyes shamelessly :”no, I want to continue to fight until catch what I want!”

boys clapped this time and Heechul shied and tried to hide it ” hey  if you have a pee ,where you can go?”

Siwon showed the little door other side of the room:” there is the bathroom!”

Until the end of the meeting , Heechul had stood beside of the  windows and watching him speechless. Other members surrounded him  and Siwon was describing his accident but his all attention was on Heechul !meeting ended but they couldn’t catch the opportunity to speak ! everybody got the handshake with him and went out. Siwon ‘s eyes searched for him but he couldn’t find him! “He went? Without goodbye?”he through. Doctor came and checked up him .then left him to get rest .when the door closed , the bathroom’s door opened and Heechul appeared ! Siwon screamed :” YOU! Didn’t go?”

Heechul came closer .he has a big smile on his lips. Siwon smiled too :” you are crazy ! what are you doing here?”

 Heechul didn’t answer him, he reached to him , curled  his arms around his neck and put his lips on his lips! Siwon’s hand wrapped around his waist and pulled him down so wildly .  Heechul sat on the bed and hugged him :” I am sorry…please forgive me!”

Siwon was touching his body like a crazy:”NO ! oh! you should forgive me , i  forced you to do such things…”

Heechul pulled his head back and both gazed to each other :”so you were knowing  I was playing ?”Heechul grinned .

 Siwon grinned too :” yes!”

Heechul laughed so loud and kissed him again:” I love you!”

Siwon  held his breath :” oh… my love….i love you too….”

And he kissed him too. That was an excellent and y kiss! their lips rubbed each others. Their tongue each other’s. Their teeth bit each other’s .their saliva’s mixed with each other’s . their breath warmed each other’s :”mmm…I have something to tall you…”Heechul pulled back his head.

Siwon’s lips followed his mouth to kiss it again:” what?”

Heechul was panting  :” let’s fight for our love…I will be your side forever! I want be yours… “

Siwon wants to cry from happiness :” really? You won’t leave me again? Promise on my life!”

Heechul hugged him again :” I promise on my own life…”

Siwon’s hand start rubbing his body :” you don’t know how much I am happy to get into accident !  “

Heechul laughed and came out of his bosom .Siwon continued :”this 2 weeks was so hard  for me! I couldn’t forget you just for a sec…I didn’t sleep at all! I wanted to come to your home and steal you! So I was drinking so much to don’t do that! dad was fighting with me every day and wanted from me to accept his request .his business is into danger and he wants with this marriage , saves it , mom is beside me, she knows I love another one so she didn’t insist anymore …”

Heechul took his hands and said:” this days was so hard for me too…..i was so regret but I didn’t know what can I do else! I tried so hard to don’t call you … Jay   was beside me and helped me so much but I was so worry about you…I was thinking you forgot me !”

Siwon kissed his hands :” but it is over ! from now on we can be the most happy couple in the world! “

The door opened and a lovely nurse came in:” omo! Who are you?”

Heechul stood up from the bed and smiled :” sorry , I had something to tell him , I am going now!”

Siwon grabbed his hand :” don’t go!”

Heechul smiled shameful :” but I have to! I will come tomorrow again”

Nurse said:” there is no need! He will go home tomorrow morning!”

Siwon pulled his hand :” ok then I will come to you…”

Heechul pulled his hand back:” if you couldn’t, I will come to you.”

Siwon doesn’t let his hand goes:” kiss me one more time!”

Nurse shocked:” what? omo!”

Heechul laughed :” he is just kidding! “

Siwon pulled him harder :”no I am serious! At least give me a kiss on my cheek!”

Heechul had to kiss his cheek till he let him goes. but Siwon turned his head suddenly and their lips connected! Nurse was preparing serum ,when saw it  and screamed from exciting! Heechul poked Siwon’s shoulder and said:” see you!”

Siwon said:” I love you!”

 

But he didn’t come! Heechul and others called him several time but his phone was turn off. They had to call his mother and his answer made them shock:” he went to Japan for arranging his betroth!”

Heechul didn’t believe it! he went to his drama set to find him but director’s answer made him ensure :” he  asked permission for his engagement ceremony “

“but this impossible !” he thought “ it must be some kind of joke ! We promised to fight for each other!he can’t leave me alone! He can’t get marry! I know he loves me! and now he knows how much I love him!”

But it was true! After 5 terrible days , their manager brought 10 Wedding’s  Cards for them! Heechul can’t hide his craziness anymore:” what is this? Are you kidding? How he can marry ?he is our friend! one of suju members ! why he didn’t say anything about this to us!? “

Leetuek  tried to make him calm but he took all the carts and tore them! :” we won’t go there! He abandoned us so we will abandon him too!”

Other members got shock with his reactions so Leetuek  had to take him into his room forcedly. There, Heechul busted into his tears and Leetuek  hugged him :”there must be something wrong !” Leetuek  said:”he can’t do this! I am sure there is a problem…we should find it.”

Heechul was so angry :” no…he betrayed me! he lied to me! I know he wanted to take revenge from me! he never forgave me! ”

Leetuek  patted his hair :” if you see him, talk with him and ask… “

“no “ Heechul cut his words :”he played with me! he broke his promise ,he broke my heart! I never want to see him and talk with him again i never forgive him!”

“but  you should give him a chance to explain , you promised him, you should hold your promise, you should fight for him, you still love him !”

Heechul shouted :” No!” he hustled Leetuek and stood up:” I hate him…!”

He went out and run down from stairs .

 

That was midnight .Jay  was coming back to home suddenly he saw Heechul ‘s  car into the parking! He was totally drunk and had fallen on the front chairs . Jay  woke him up but he was so weak to walk. So he carried Him on his back to his apartment . when he put Heechul  on his bed , He moaned :” Jay?”

Jay bended on him and pulled over his hair from his cold forehead :” yes my dear ?do you need something?”

 suddenly Heechul threw his arms around his neck , pulled him down and kissed his lips! In fact locked his mouth on his lips and start pushed them so hard! Jay shocked and couldn’t move! Heechul pushed more and more. jay was feeling huge pleasure that doesn’t let him to stop him! Heechul held his lips on Jay’s mouth until his breath cut and his hands got tired ! he fell on his back and giggled so load!

jay was panting too “hey! What are you doing ?”  

Heechul screamed :”wow! I love it!”he grabbed Jay’s tie and pulled him :” come here! Let’s sleep together! “

Jay held himself back and smiled:” calm down boy! You are really drunk!”

Heechul nodded :” yeeeeeees! Oh I feel so good! Come on Jay!now your turn! Kiss me!... Look , I take out my cloths myself! Are you satisfied  now?”

And start striping! Jay trembled :” no wait! Why you are doing this? You never get drunk like this!”

Heechul took out his shirts and this time start ping his pants ! :” yes but I am so happy tonight ! you know why? Because of siwon’s marriage ! you think where is he now? Oh let me say! In his fiancé’s bed and maybe they are having now! so why I don’t have? Oh let’s punish him! i want to betray him!”

Jay felt pity for him:” I know it is so hard for you but you can’t…you shouldn’t love him any more so… please , try to forget him! “

Heechul winked to him :” ok…I will promise to forget him if you promise to make love to me tonight!”

Jay turned his head till doesn’t see his body :” please stop it…you are just drunk and you don’t know what are you saying and doing! “

Heechul crept toward him, sat and wrapped his hands around his waist , hugged him, pushed  his chest on him and whispered into his ear:” me!”

Jay sighed  so loud :” enough…oh why you do this to me?”and grabbed his belt to push him back but his hands touched Heechul ‘s hot skin and start touching it automatically !”oh my…. you know I want you too but …” he closed his eyes and murmured !

Heechul shocked :” really?”he pulled back his head and ogled to his eyes.

Jay grabbed his wrists to open from his waist but he couldn’t ! instead pushed more  and whispered :” you know I loved you but not this way…you always were like my little brother but now...I can’t look at you like it! when  you  talk with me ,look at me and even worst ,…touch me …you make me exciting….and when you kiss me….i want to do everything with you!”

Heechul start laughing .his hands opened and he fell back on the bed :” oh my GOD !  Jay loves me….  how sweet story!”

 Jay had sat there and gazed to the most beautiful body that had lied front of his eyes! Heechul  has creamy and soft skin , his chest was protrude and his little s was so lovely pinky color. His stomach was straight and...his pants was so he can see his y groin ,even he can recognize under his shorts ! Heechul smiled so pale:”so i seduced you!”

 Jay didn’t say anything .now Devil was pulling him into the bed! had erected  and calling  him for taste Heechul ‘s unique body! Heechul can’t see his face clearly he was so drunk:” I am sorry…I indulged …”

Jay doesn’t hear anything because his head was screaming”  how i was blind…how i was fool! How i couldn’t see him until now? How I  let Siwon  to has him… he not deserve to has him!  such precious treasure “

Heechul didn’t say anything more. He was  sleeping  but suddenly felt the hot breath filled into his mouth! He tried and opened his sleepy eyes .that was Jay’s lips that was kissing him!

Heechul put his hands on his shoulder and pushed him back but he hasn’t that much power so he turned his head and finally he could open his mouth:”hey! Siwon  isn’t here! There is no need to acting! “

Jay  whispered :”I am not acting! I want to…make love to you!“

 Heechul smiled :” oh Jay! I think you are drunker than me!”

Jay took out his clothing and crept into the bed! Heechul can see him but he was fainting :”oh Jay… I said I am sorry …I just was drunk…”

He felt a hot breath on his lips again and whispered :” please…don’t …”

And he totally collapsed …