Partners And The Break-Up

Opposites Attract

After lunch, they all went back to class. Hongki, Jonghun, Jaejin, Seunhyun, and Minhwan all had the same class after lunch. It was art class. Yes, Jonghun wasn't in only one of Hongki's classese, but two of them! Anyways, they were working on their paintings when the teacher, Ms. Park stopped them. "Attention class!" She called. The class immediately turned their attention to her. "Okay, you all will have a project that is due at the end of the semester." The class let out groans of annoyance. "Anyways... You have to make a form of art. I don't care what it is, do whatever you want. A painting, sketch, play, song, I could care less. But, you have to do it with the person that I assign as your partner." More groans from the class. Ms. Park rolled her eyes and went to the attendance list to see who would be partnered with who.

"Hyung, it would be great if we were partnered together!" Minhwan chimed to Jonghun. The older smiled and nodded.

"Who do you wanna be partnered with, Seunghyun?" Jonghun asked.

"I don't care... I could be partnered with a fish for all I care." Seunghyun shrugged. The other two boys chuckled.

"Okay class, listen up for your name and your partner, alright?" Ms. Park asked. "Um, Jonghun with Hongki." She called out. As soon as she did, the class was filled with gasps. Everyone knew that the two boys were opposites of each other, but they never thought about what would happen if the two boys were ever to come together. And, frankly, none of them wanted to know. "Okay, now that the gasps are done... I'll move on... Seunghyun with Jaejin, Minhwan with Wonbin..." Ms. Park continued but the boys didn't listen on any further since all of their names were already called.

"Aren't you the one who stopped me from beating up your friend at lunch?" Hongki questioned Jonghun when he came to the table with Jaejin and Wonbin to work with the other three boys.

"Yeah, and thank god that I did. You would've killed him." Jonghun pointed out.

"Oh please, I might be mean, but I'm not a criminal!" Hongki retorted. The other four guys sensed that there was going to be trouble and moved to another table to work. When at the other table, Jaejin noticed that his usually talkative boyfriend was being quiet today.

"Seunghyun... What's wrong?" Jaejin questioned.

"Would you mind if I asked Ms. Park for another partner?" The younger questioned. Jaejin blinked in confusion.

"What? Why? And, yes I would mind!" Jaejin exclaimed. "Besides... Aren't you happy? We get to spend more time together!"

"Yeah... But, I..." Seunghyun started. "I don't wanna spend time with you."

"What... What do you mean?"

"I don't wanna do this project with you, I don't wanna go to your house once in a while, I don't want you to come to my house either, I just don't want anything to do with you!" Seunghyun blurted out, but only loud enough for Jaejin to hear.

"Seunghyun..."

"Look, I'm sorry that I just blurted it out like that... But, I really just don't wanna see you ever again." Seunhyun explained. Jaejin bit his lip to control the emotions that were threatening to come out.

"But, why?"

"Don't ask... It'll be a lot easier on you if you don't... Sorry again and goodbye..." Seunhyun said and left Jaejin there all by himself. Jaejin watched as Seunghyun went up to Ms. Park and asked her for a switch in partners. She nodded her head and gave him a new partner. Seunghyun went over to a table that wasn't occupied and began to work.


A/N: Awe, sad chapter... Oh well, SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!