Falling For Him

Opposites Attract

The Next Day, Hongki's POV

I went to school, not too excited about art class since I had to be partners with Jonghun. We talked, yes. But, even so, we couldn't have a decent conversation other than talking about the project. It was no fun at all. Should I skip art class? I thought to myself. "Don't you dare skip, Hongki hyung!" Jaejin scolded me.

"How did you even know I was thinking that?" I questioned.

"Oh please... After you told me how bad it was with Jonghun yesterday, I kinda figured you would be thinking that..."

"Look, I just can't work with him..."

"Hongki hyung, you can't decide that after just one day... Just give him a chance." I rolled my eyes at Jaejin.

"Fine, fine... Whatever you say..." I sighed in defeat.

Art Class

It was time for art and I went, just like I had promised Jaejin. Jonghun came into the class with a guitar in his hand. I raised an eyebrow at him. "You play guitar?" I asked. He nodded.

"Didn't I tell you that yesterday?"

"Oh, sorry... Must have forgot..." I shrugged. "Let's hear you play!"

"Okay, let's go somewhere else though..." I shrugged again at the suggestion and followed him to the roof of the school. There, he showed me how well he could play. I had to admit, I was impressed. He was really good! If I were a girl, I would fall in love with him just by hearing that... I thought. Oh, who am I kidding, I already do like him! "So, what did you think?" Jonghun asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"That was great!" I commented, clapping my hands. He smiled at me proudly.

"Really? You really think so?"

"Of course!" I smiled. "Now, let's write a song, shall we?" With that said, I got out a piece of paper and we started to throw random ideas in. We had a lot by the time art class was over. "Okay, so you wanna come to my house after school and work some more? We could get the tuning done with by the end of today if we worked some more!"

"Um, sure..." He said seeming a little unsure.

"What's wrong?"

"Well, you're a kingka and I'm just an average person in the school..." He started. I rolled my eyes at him.

"So what? Everyone already knows we're partnered together! So, there's no harm in coming."

"Okay then..."

After School

We walked to my house and when we got there, Jonghun looked absolutely shocked. "This is your house?" He asked. I nodded.

"What? Not what you were expecting?" I questioned. He shook his head immediately.

"No, it's more than I was expecting!" He said in awe. I laughed at him before leading the way to the front door and opening it. When we walked in, the maids greated us before taking our coats.

"Is there anything you would like, sir?" One of the maids asks me. I shake my head and look at Jonghun.

"Do you want anything?" I ask. He shakes his head and we go up to my room. When we were up there, I closed the door so that the maids wouldn't interrupt our work.

2 Hours Later

We finished the tuning and now we just needed to find out what to sing about. "What do you wanna sing about?" Jonghun asked me.

"Why are you asking me?"

"Because, you're the one who is going to be singing this!"

"That's true... Okay, let's see the list of things we have..." I suggested, pulling out the paper from my bag. "Okay, apparently all the ideas we have are about love!" This is weird... But then again, love songs are easiest to write about! I thought. So, we combined some lyrics about love and tried it out with the tune. It sounded really good with my singing and his guitar skills!

"Woah, that was awesome!" Jonghun commented. I nodded.

"Yeah, I agree! Let's go get something to eat, I'm hungry!" As we were exiting my room, I tripped over my bag and was going to fall! But, Jonghun turned around and caught me in his arms! How embarrassing I thought, looking up at him. He had a little tint of pink on his cheeks and I realized that I had it too. We were both blushing! I immediately pulled away from him and stuttered out. "S-Sorry... I guess I-I wasn't watching where I w-was going... L-Let's go and eat, o-okay?"

"Um... Sorry... But, I have to go..." Jonghun said, picking up his bag and walking out of my room and then, out of the house. Great... Now we'll be awkward with each other... Wait, why am I so worried about that? I shouldn't be falling for him, he's nobody special!

Jonghun's POV

I was walking home, but it was impossible to forget about how Hongki had fallen into my arms. He was so cute and so light in weight. Wait, what am I saying? I can't fall for him, he's a kingka! 


A/N: Okay, sorry for the late update... I was being lazy! SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!