N

When Love Walked In

 

"When someone else's happiness is your happiness, that is love" - Lana Del Rey 
 
I was rushing to the hospital, since I found out our youngest member Hyuk is feeling sick.  I was in the van texting Leo, who was there with the other members as they waited for the doctor to finish checking up on him. I brought Hyuk's favorite things to help him feel better, and in 15 minutes we reached the hospital. 
 
I went over to room 204 the room that Hyuk is staying in, and see my members gathered around him. 
 
"Hyuk-ah, how are you feeling?" I asked, as I set the giftbasket, comic books, and his favorite drinks down on the table. 
 
"Hyung, I'm fine I just have the stomach flu and I will be discharged by the hospital by tomorrow. They just need to do some check-up to make sure." He told me, as I let out a sigh of relief. I patted his head, as the rest of us conversed for a while. 
 
I decided to go to the cafeteria and get some coffee and a little snack, since I haven't eaten yet. I felt kind of hungry, so I told the others I'll be at the cafeteria. They nodded their heads, and I left the room and headed to the cafeteria. 
 
On my way, I spotted someone I could spot from just a mile away. What is she doing here? I thought, as I made my way over to her. Closer and closer I approached her, and it seems she hasn't noticed me. It seems she's in her own world. She bumped into my chest making her snap back from her little world. 
 
She looked up, and our eyes met as I stared deeply into her brown eyes. Something is wrong her face shows that she has been crying. Her eyes red and swollen and her nose seems to be red also. 
 
"I'm sorry" she softly mumbled, as she looked at the ground. 
 
I lifted her chin, so that I could see her face, and just then I see tears streaming down her face. "It's okay, is everything alright?" I asked as I grabbed a handkerchief from my pocket, and handed it to her. She looked at me, as I gave her a nod and she took it from me. 
 
"Let's go out for a walk?" I suggested to her, as I held her hand and lead her to the hospital garden. We sat there in silence as we looked at the beautiful fountain with the birds happily playing in the water and the beautiful flowers that surrounds it. 
 
"You can tell me what you feel, I'll be your ears and shoulder that you need" I said to her, as I lay her head on my shoulder. Hearing her soft sobbings, as I patted her back softly and keeping her in my strong embrace. 
 
"It's just I find out that my omma is very ill, and I don't know what to do?" She mumbled softly, as she sobbed. 
 
"Just be by her side, and help her through this," I said as I comforted her. 
 
"She's the only family I have left, and she's the most important person to me" she sniffed wiping her tears with the handkerchief I gave her. We just sat there until I hear silence, as I looked down to see a beautiful angel sleeping  on my shoulder. I smiled softly, as I fell asleep too my head resting on her head. 
------------------------------------------------
 
I hear my phone ringing, as I wake up to see that I'm still at the garden. I looked to see she's still sleeping, as she stirred a little in her sleep. I grabbed my phone from my left pocket, and looked to see its Ken calling me. 
 
"Yobesyo," I answered in a low voice to not wake her up. 
 
"Hyung, where are you?" Ken asked on the other line. 
 
"I'm at the hospital garden," I replied 
 
"Why are you there, I thought you went to the cafeteria?" He asked me worriedly. 
 
"I just wanted to take a look at the garden, but I'll be back soon." I said as I hear him say okay, as I hung up the phone. 
 
I know I had to wake her up, but I couldn't help but to stare at her. I sound like a creep, but I can't help myself as I brush away the hair blocking her beautiful face. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of her face, as it seemed like the perfect moment to. I finally woke her up, as she stirred before she opened her eyes. 
 
She cutely rubbed her eyes, as she stretched her arms. She then looked at me, as she blushed. "I'm sorry" she apologized. 
 
I smiled as I shook my head telling her it's okay. We both got up from the bench, as I stretched my body. We arrived to the room her mother is staying at. She waited for me to leave before she walked in. I looked back to still see her there, but I walked back to where she was. She looked at me confusingly, as I was near her. 
 
"N-sshi, can I help you?" She asked cocking her head to the side in wonder. 
 
"I was wondering, if I could get your number? So I could see how you're doing," I shyly asked. I felt like an idiot for asking and mentally scolding myself for being straight forward, as she didn't say anything. She broke into a smile as she nodded her head. I handed her my phone, as she dialed in her number. I called her number, so she could save my number on her phone too, 
 
"Bye Eunyoung-ah" I said goodbye 
 
"Bye N-sshi" she said goodbye too as she gave me a small wave and I did the same. 
 
I turned around to see her head in, as I walked back to the room where the members were. I couldn't hide my smile, as I made my way in the room. The members looked at me weirdly, but Shrugged their shoulders thinking it was nothing. 
--------------------------------------------------------
Hey to my subscribers and readers :) Here is chapter 6 . I hope you guys like it ? Love it ? Eunyoung and N moment hehe N is so sweet hehe . Anyway I had writers block, but I just want to say thank you to  @quanitah_elf & 2sweet2beat for the suggestions it really helped me <333. I love you readers and subscribers <333 sorry no GIF's or images but I'm updating on my iPod. Also, sorry for any mistakes. 
 
Love Always & Forever, 
Kimmie_asian_17