N

When Love Walked In

“Sometimes we play with love, but when the time comes and we realize that you want to get serious, love plays with you.”

 

I do not know what I am feeling, but all I know is that I want to see her again. See her smile that beautiful smile, and the way her eyes just have that sparkle in them.  The way she would wrinkle her nose when she is upset or angry, and the way she laughs with her friend is like music to my ears like a soft melody.

I find myself going to the café she works at just to see her, and the way she works so hard smiling to the happy couples and family that come into the shop. She must think I am weird to be coming there almost every other day this week. Today I had no schedules along with Ken and Hongbin, and maybe I did not need to wear a disguise today when I go to the Café. I was just about to walk out the dorm, but someone held my shoulders and I see Ken and Hongbin give me a questionable look.

“Hyung, where are you going?” Ken asked me

“Yeah, Hyung where have you been going this week?” asked Hongbin questioned me.

I let out a sigh, as I decided to tell them where I have been going this whole week. “I have been going to the café that is just a couple blocks from the company,” I replied about to walk out the door.

“Hyung, wait for us!” Ken shouted grabbing his jacket, phone and wallet along with Hongbin.

“Yeah Hyung, wait for us!” Hongbin shouted, as I waited for them by the hallway of the dorm.

We walked to the bus station since it was a couple of streets from the dorm to get to the bus. We waited for an hour before a bus came, and we got on. It was a good thing no one noticed us because it was just elderly people on the bus. We gave them a small wave and bowed to them, as they did the same.

We arrived at the café and made our way inside, I see her at the counter, and her friend telling her something, and she looked up to see us.  I smiled at her, as she made her way over to us, and help us to take a seat at a table. She asked us what we wanted and I could not help but fall in love with the way her voice sounded it was just too beautiful. My members said their order, as she looked at me to ask what my order is.

I was to memorize by her beauty that I did not notice her nametag on her shirt, and I asked her what her name was. My members laughed, as she looked at me with confusion. I blushed with embarrassment that I was the fool here, and she must thought of me as an idiot.

After, that embarrassing moment she placed our orders. Soon they arrived and she walked away to help her other customers, and I could not help but stare at her walk away.

“Hyung, why do you keep looking at her?” Ken asked me, as I decided to ignore what he said to me. I cleared my throat and ate the chocolate cheesecake I ordered. Soon fans crowded around us and asking us for pictures, and we could not say no to them so we smiled and nodded our heads.

After, an hour we finished with our little fan service and we are finished with our drinks and dessert. She came, cleared our table, as I put my hand on hers, and held it, as she looked at me and I could not help but look at her brown eyes. I whispered in her ear” I would like to see you again” as she nodded shyly.

We made it back to the dorm, and Ken and Hongbin would not stop teasing me about what had happened today. I blushed again when I remembered what I said to her before we left the café. I went over to my room and laid down my bed staring at the ceiling and imaging her face before I fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Everyone :) So this is my chapter four, and what do you guys think? Like it? Love it? Did you enjoy it? Comment on the comment box. Please? So I wanted to say thank you again for the new subscribers I gained it makes me so happy with how this story will go. I just wanna say thank you for the positive comments and support you lovely subscribers and readers. So enjoy and I will see you all on my next chapter.

Love Always & Forever,

Kimmie_asian_17