Chapter 13

When Love Walked In

 

N :
I was in the van going to our next schedule, which is a program called Song For You hosted by the wonderful Jokwon. The members and I will be shooting with the wonderful BTOB our best buddies, but along the way I was thinking of ideas on how to make it up to Eunyoung. I realized I have been acting like a jerk, but I will make her forgive me. 
 
"hyung, are you okay ?" Ken asked me as the others turned to look over at me. 
 
"ani" I waved my hands in front of my face
 
"you sure, you and Minyoung Noona didn't fight?" Ravi asked me, as I shook my head. I sighed thinking that maybe my members can help me with Eunyoung.
 
"it's not Minyoung Noona, but it is about Eunyoung." I said out loud and the members looked at me with a confused expression, and that is when it hit me they never did meet Eunyoung. well besides ken and hongbin, but I don't expect them to remember from a long time ago. 
 
"who is that hyung?" hongbin asked me
 
"she's the girl you and ken met at the cafe long time ago the one who brought our coffee to us."
 
"ohh the beautiful girl with the nice long black hair, with a beautiful smile?" Ken asked remembering. 
 
I smiled at the memory of the first time I walked into the cafe and my eyes landed on her, and at the time I remember what I felt that day. Hearing the beating of my heart, as it looked at the beautiful girl working at the counter. The girl who did not know who I was, and treated me like a normal person. 
________________________________________________________________________________
hii wonderful subscribers and readers ♡ how is everyone doing ? so yeahh this is a teaser or some sort of chapter 13 just a short snippet of it in N's Point of view. Sorry for not updating I have Been busy with studying for college, but I do find the time to write, and this is what I came up with. Also, I need a co-author for this story if anyone is interested please comment below or yeahh . So I just want to say thank you to the new subscribers for subscribing :) and I want to thank the subscribers who stayed by me since day one of this story thank you so much for the support I love you all <333 hope you like this sorry for any mistakes I may have made. 
love always and forever 
kimmie ♡