Chapter 9

When Love Walked In

 

“Every story has an end, but in life every end is a new beginning” 
 
Omma just got discharged from the hospital a week ago, and things seem to be going back to normal. Normal except for one thing that my father is living with us, to tell you the truth I'm not happy about it. 
 
Sometimes I hate seeing him with omma, it feels like she doesn't need me anymore . Instead I try to avoid my father as much as possible, and by doing that I worked at the cafe more. I decided to take the afternoon shift, until 7 in the evening. 
 
N or Hakyeon-sshi and I have not met each other for a week. I guess he's busy with his schedules, it must be hard being an idol. Having to sing on stages in front of millions of people, not being able to go out in public without being seen from the media. Having to keep a clean image all the time with having to be careful about what you do, and what you say. Having to hide from fan girls day by day especially those sangaeng fans.
 
I imagine being an idol, and having to go through all that hardship especially training, until debut. It was 7 in the evening, and I needed to close the shop since we had to close early today. My bosses daughter is getting married tomorrow, and she wanted the shop to be closed. I just finished cleaning all the tables and floors, until I hear tapping by the window. I started to get terrified because there is a strange guy standing outside the door with a trench coat, a hat, scarf, and I could see his colorful blue eyes. 
 
I took the broom next to me, and walked to the front door even though I was afraid. I made it to the front door, and hit the strange person with the broom. 
 
"Eunyoung-ah, it's me" the person shouted in pain, as I continued hitting him. Wait, how does he know my name.
 
"Who are you?" I asked as I continue to hit the person. Making them put their hands up to block my hits. 
 
"It's me, Hakyeon-sshi" I stopped when I heard his name. I immdietaly put the broom down, as he put his hands down. He rubbed his shoulders that I hit, and I felt guilty. 
 
"I'm so sorry, I thought you were a stranger or thief" I apologized bowing my head down. 
 
"It's alright. I wanted to get some coffee, but I see it's closed early today. " he said taking off his hat. It seems he's wearing contacts, which must be one of their concepts for their new look. I have to admit his blue contacts look cool, but I love his brown eyes better. Did he dye his hair grey? 
 
"Sorry, we needed to close early today." I apologized.
 
"Why are you here on your own, it's not safe. " he stated with worry in his eyes and voice. 
 
"They all left earlier, and I volunteered to clean everything and lock up." I explained as he nodded his head. 
 
We stood there in silence by the door of the shop. And  in the silent street with the cars passing by, and the wind blowing strongly. "How about we go to a restaurant I know?" He asked. I was about to decline, but perfect timing my stomach growled. I blushed as I look away feeling embarrassed. 
 
"I take that as a yes?" He teased as I shoved his shoulder playfully. I nodded my head finally agreeing. He waited outside, as I checked everything a final time and locking the shop. We walked quietly, as we looked at the city & street lights of seoul. It is very chilly, and I was freezing. I rubbed my arms and it seemed he noticed, as he took off his trench coat. He draped it over my shoulders, as I look at him. About to take off his jacket. He stopped me before I could do so, and shook his head at me.
 
"What about you?" I worriedly asked feeling bad for forgetting to bring a jacket. 
 
Soon, we reached the restaurant he suggested, and a waiter assisted us to our seats. It seemed slow,  so he could take off his disguise. We ordered our meals, and ate while conversating having a wonderful time. With him I know I could forget the problems with my father for a while. I know that I have to face my father someday, but for right now I just want to enjoy a nice meal. 
--------------------------------------------------
Hello readers and subscribers, here is  chapter 9. I updated yay ! I wrote some of this yesterday, than some in school on my lunch & recess break. So again I want to thank those who comment on this story. I don't know how I can show my thanks and appreciation to you wonderful subscribers. Thank you for supporting me and the positive comments , it makes me smile even when I'm feeling down or in a bad mood looking at the comments bring a smile. Hope you enjoy, love it ? Like it ? Comment on the comment box. Sorry no pictures or GIFs , but on my next chapter. Sorry for any mistakes. 
Kamsahaminda! <3333
Love Always & Forever, 
Kimmie_Asian_17 <333