Chapter 10

When Love Walked In

 

"Fate brings two people together and it's love's job to keep them there." 
 
VIXX has been busy with schedules for a week now, and the members are really tired and exhausted. Leo went up to his room, while Ravi and Hyuk landed themselves on the couch in the living room. Ken went to the kitchen and got something to eat, as Hongbin went to take a shower. 
 
I decided to head over to the coffee shop, and hope to see her there. I haven't had a chance to meet her, and have a chat with her because of the schedules. I love being an idol, but at times it takes away my chance at having a normal life. I decided to put on my disguise since I was still in my stage costume. 
 
"Guys, hyung is going out for a while!" I shouted by the door. 
 
"Okay, hyung make sure you don't stay out late." The youngest Hyuk scolded  me; while Ravi, Ken who just got out of the kitchen along with Hongbin who finished his shower just laughed at our youngest.
 
I laughed at the youngest cuteness, and shake my head at these little kids. They always want to make trouble to their hyung, but I love them as if they are my little brothers. I hear them laughing,when I closed the door behind me and head on over to the elevator. 
 
I was reading a message that my manager sent to me, which consisted of each of the members and I schedules.
 
I wasn't looking where I was going, and bumped into a girl, who dropped all the groceries she was holding. 
 
"I'm so sorry," I apologized as I helped her to pick up her bags. I handed back the bag I was holding to her. 
 
"It's okay, " she replied back and smiled at me. I kept staring at her face, but then she waved her hand in front of my face I snapped out of it. I looked at the time on my phone, and remembered about Eunyoung. 
 
"I'm sorry I have to go, and again I'm sorry " I apologized, as I rushed to the door not waiting for the girls reply. 
--------------------------------
 
I finally made it near the shop, it's odd to see that it's closed this early. The tables cleaned up, and the chairs put up. I peeked through the glass in the window of the shop, and spotted a little figure in the shop checking if everything is ready before they left. I tapped on the window, and the figure grabbed the broom stick near them. 
 
Eunyoung opened the door, right when I was about to greet her she attacked me with the broom stick. 
 
"Eunyoung-ah, it's me" I said as she continued to hit me with the broom stick. 
 
"Who is this, how do you know my name" she shouted, as I blocked her attacks with my arms raised. Then it hit me that she didn't know it was me since I'm wearing my disguise that looks really suspicious since I'm wearing a trench coat. 
 
"It's me, Hakyeon-sshi" I told her, as the hitting stopped. She put down the broom stick and apologized. 
 
I waited for her to check before we left to go out for dinner. Soon, she was finished and we walked to the restaurant. On our way we admired the wonderful city& street lights of seoul, I looked over at her to see her rubbing her arms, as a strong breeze blew . I took off my trench coat and draped them on her shoulders. 
 
She looked over at me, "what about you?" She worriedly asked me. She was about to take off the coat, but I stopped her applying that it's all right. 
 
We made it to the restaurant, and it wasn't busy so I could take off my disguise. We found ourself a table and got seated. We ordered our meal, as we waited we talked about a lot of things. The whole night was filled with laughter and warmth. Seeing her smile just makes my day or night worth while.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, it's Kimmie, so here is my update for chapter 10. Hmmm so what do you think? Like it ? Love it ? Comment on the comment box . I love reading the comments, so comment. Hmmm, N bumps into a girl I wonder who that could be ? Any guesses? Haha . Sorry for the lack of update, but I've been busy with school. But I graduated ! Yes ! 12 years of school completed! Are you guys happy for me ? I'm happy and I feel proud of myself.  and I'll have more time to write this story and more new stories to come.Sorry for any mistakes I may have made.  Sorry no pictures or GIF's.
Thank you for reading ! 
Love Always & Forever, 
Kimmie_asian_17 <3333