Eunyoung

When Love Walked In

“ A Strong woman is someone who is able to smile this morning like she wasn’t crying last night.”

The events of what happened earlier this evening, are still clear in my mind. The way he held me in his embrace, my head on his shoulder, his comforting words, and lastly the handkerchief. I held it in my hand, as I brought it up to my chest and hugged it close to my heart. I smiled at just the thought of him. How can someone I meet for just a short amount, come into my heart so easily and quickly. 

 
Then, I thought to myself maybe he's just doing this out of kindness, and nothing more. I shouldn't get my hopes up, as the smile on my face slowly disappears. 
 
"Honey, what's that in your hand?" Omma asked me, as she just woken up from her sleep. 
 
"It's nothing," I assured her, but I know my mother knows it's just nothing. 
 
"Honey, you know whatever is bothering you, you can come to me." Omma told me, as she patted the bed beside her. I hugged her, as she kissed the top of my head. We both fell asleep waiting for the next day to come. 
--------------------------
 
I woke up to the sound of my ringtone, I groggily get up. I rubbed my eyes, as I took my phone from the table. I see a text from a name I don't recognize. I unlocked my phone and read the message from this unfamiliar person. 
 
To: Eunyoung
Fr: Hakyeon-sshi
Good Morning Eunyoung-ah, you're probably wondering who this is. Right? Well, this is N-sshi I just wanted to see how you are? I hope your doing well, and I was wondering if you aren't busy if you wanted to meet up. 
-N 
 
I smiled reading his text and thought about what to reply him. Then, I feel the side next to me on the bed move. My mother woke up, as she tried to sit up, I got up and helped her to sit up. 
 
"Honey, you can go out and hang with Eun if you want," my mother told me, as I shook my head at her telling her I'm fine staying here with her. 
 
"Honey, you can hang out with your friends. You've been here for a couple of days now, and I want you to go out and have fun." She encouraged me I nodded my heading knowing I couldn't win against my mother. 
 
I grabbed my phone and replied my message to him. 
 
To: Hakyeon-sshi
Fr:Eunyoung
Good Morning Hakyeon-sshi, thank you for the message it is really sweet of you. I'm doing fine, and how about you? I just wanted to say thank you for yesterday, and I don't know how I can repay you. Sure I would like to meet up with you. 
-Eunyoung
 
I waited for his reply and a couple of minutes later I did. 
 
To: Eunyoung 
Fr: Hakyeon-sshi
Okay, how about we meet at the hospital garden? In about 15 minutes around. 
To: Hakyeon-sshi
Fr: Eunyoung
Okay, I'll see you there. 
---------------------------
 
I reached the garden first, as I sat at the bench. I waited patiently, as I looked at the beautiful flowers. I liked the soft sound chirppings of the birds, and the sun shining down. This garden is so beautiful that I got lost into its beauty. 
 
"Eunyoung-ah, I am so sorry that I am late." I hear someone apologize as they try to take a breath. I turned around to the voice to see him panting while holding on to his chest, it seems he ran here. 
 
"It's okay, I don't mind" I assured him, as I patted the side of the bench for him to sit. He sat next to me, waiting for him to calm down and catch his breath. After, a few seconds he got up and reached his hand out to me. I looked at his hand, then to him. 
 
I took his hand, and he lead me out of the garden and to the front of the hospital. Good thing he was in a disguise today, since he couldn't be seen out in public. Also, I'm sort of afraid to get trampled by his fans. We decided to walk wherever he was taking me. I looked at our hands,  to see him holding on to my hands tight, as if he's afraid of letting me go.
 
We arrived at an art gallery, and I was amazed by the wonderful and magnificent paintings. We toured around talking about the paintings and other things, as we sat down in the chairs of the longuge of the art gallery. 
 
"So how is the member that is sick?" I asked deciding to ask about his sick member I heard about from Eun, who called me asking if the member from VIXX is okay. 
 
"Hyuk-ah, is okay he just had the stomach flu. He got discharged today, so that's why I was sort of late." He replied while I nodded my head. 
 
We sat there in silence , but it was a comfortable silence. I looked at my watch to see its evening, and I needed to get back to my mother. 
 
"Hakyeon-sshi, can we head back to the hospital. I have been out late, and I'm worried about my mother." I told him as I got up from the chair. 
 
"Sure, lets go" he said standing up and securing his hat and shades before we left the art gallery. 
 
We made it to the hospital, as we stood there looking into each other's eyes. Soon I hear his phone ringing, and he answers it then hung up. 
 
"Eunyoung-ah, I need to go my manager is looking for me, but maybe we could do this again some other time. I'm sorry I can't send you back to the room, but I'll go ahead now." He said, as he walked off waving goodbye and I did the same.
 
I reached the room, and hear voices inside. I hear my mother's and a man's voice it couldn't be the doctor, this man's voice is different. Couldn't take anymore of the curiosity I turned the door knob. My mother looked up, and so did the man. I couldn't believe it after 14 years of not seeing him, he had to come back. I didn't know what to do but just stand there shocked, surprised, upset and angry to see the face I longed to see. 
------------------
Hello subscribers & readers :] just dropped by to say hello. And how is everyone doing ? Hope all of you are doing well. Anyways , I just want to apologize for not updating Saturday & Friday. So here we go chapter 7 . Hope you guys like it ? Love it ? Tell me what you think by commenting on the comment box. I love reading your comments , and thank you to the new subscribers for subscribing and to the subscribers , who have stick by me. Thank you. So as I was saying Friday and Saturday I been busy sigh editing pictures for Instagram for my K-pop account.  Also, I've been thinking of getting a co-author, but I'm still unsure about that yet. 
Sorry no images or gifs I'm updating on my iPod again, and sorry for any mistakes I may have. 
 
Love Always & Forever, 
Kimmie_asian_17