Chapter 11

When Love Walked In

 

It's been a month  now since N's last encounter with the mystery girl, but also with Eunyoung. His group has been busy with their promotion and comeback of their song Hyde, so he had to dye his hair again. Honestly, the red looked better on him. 
 
He was walking to the elevator after, a nice long work out. 
 
"Hi, it's nice to see you again." A voice he couldn't recognize greeted him. 
 
He looked to the voice to see the girl he bumped into that day, a month ago. 
 
"Hi, you remember me?" He asked as the girl chuckled at his reaction.
 
"Who wouldn't?" The girl replied giving him a smile he couldn't help, but smile back. 
 
"So you know who I am ?" He asked 
 
"Of course, you are the leader of the boy group VIXX." The girl replied, as if she was a fan.
 
"So you are a fan?" He anxiously asked. 
 
"Maybe?" The girl grinned teasing him.
N couldn't help but to chuckle at this girl, she was someone he could easily talk to. Even if she was a stranger, well not exactly. 
 
"How about we go out for a cup of coffee?" He offered, as the girl smiled sweetly at him. 
"Sure, I would love that" she agreed, as N leads her out the door. 
 
They arrived at the coffee shop, and they found a seat near the window, so they could look at the wonderful view. 
----------------------*****----------------------
 
Eunyoung didn't start until late afternoon, so she was at home. Her mother went out to buy some groceries for the ref. was starting to look empty. 
It was just her and her father, and she made sure to ignore her father. Her father tried everything to get her to talk to him, or even akwnowledge his presence. 
 
"Eunyoung-ah, just hear me out" Eunyoung stayed quiet, waiting for her father to say anything more. 
"That day when I left you and your omma I was a fool back then, but also because I had no choice to leave the two of you. Your grandparents never approved of your omma and I. They think it is because your omma was not part of a rich society, and that she didn't belong in the world I lived in. I lived with a silver spoon and platter, but they think that your omma was just our maid after our money. Yes, your omma was my maid and I fell in love with her. Your grandparents, my parents tried everything to tear me and your omma apart. Finally, I had enough and moved out along with your mother because she was pregnant with you at the time. My parents never knew about your existence, so your omma and I lived a blissful life." He explained to her, waiting for her reaction.
 
"Then, why did you leave? Especially with another women? Did you ever think how omma will feel ? What about me? I've been bullied all through out my childhood." Eunyoung asked with tears following down her eyes. 
"Your grandparents found out about you, and blackmailed me to leave you and your omma. They set up an arrange marriage with a girl I loved a long time ago. Before I met your mother, and when I saw that girl part of me still had feelings for her. It was just a small part because your omma and you took my whole heart. Your grandparents had a lot of power and they could take away everything, so I decided I needed to protect you two. I fought with your omma, came home late pretending to be drunk. Yes, you were only 6 at the time and I am sorry for ruining your childhood. Everyday that I left you two , I never stopped thinking of the two of you. " he confessed as I cried hearing everything he was saying. 
 
At that time Eunyoung didn't know to forgive him or not, but she knows she has to. 
 
"I forgive you," 
 
"Princess, I am so sorry for all the mistakes I have made, but my biggest mistake was leaving you and your omma" he cried bringing his daughter in his embrace. 
Just then, the door of the house opened and Eunyoung's mother walked in to see a beautiful sight in front of her. 
 
Eunyoung, looked at the time on her watch to see that she needs to leave soon. She let go of the hug. Her father wiped away her tears from her face, and gently kissed her forehead. 
Just then, she looks up to see her omma standing by the doorway with tears filling up her eyes. 
 
"Omma," Eunyoung got up and hugged her mother, as her father joined in. They looked like the happy family they could of been 14 Years ago. 
--------------------------;;;;;;-------------------------
 
Eunyoung reached the coffee shop, and noticed a familiar figure. She was about to head over, but stopped in her tracks when she sees he is not alone. 
 
It seems N didn't notice her, as Eunyoung walked to the counter staring at N and the girl she was with. Eunyoung snapped out of it, remembering that she needed to get some work finished, but she can't help but to look over at his table.
----------------------***********-----------------
 
 
"Ahhh, so you are a noona fan?" N shockingly asked the woman in front of him.
"Neh," she replied timidly 
"I realized I don't know your name yet" N embarrassingly confessed.
"It's Minyoung" she smiled taking out her hand for a handshake. 
"Well, I don't need to introduce myself since you know who I am."
 
Eunyoung walked over to their table to hand over their bill. She couldn't pinpoint the feelings she feels right now seeing them together. 
"Sir, here is your bill" she told N as she handed him the black folder with their bill in it. 
"Ohh ! Eunyoung-ah, I didn't know you are working?" N said surprised to see Eunyoung here.
 
"Neh," she replied walking away to serve another customer, as N stared at her back in confusion. He shrugged and looked back at Minyoung. 
"Should we get going?" He asked her
Minyoung nodded her head, as Eunyoung watches them leave the shop. 
-----------------------******------------------------
Hi, it's me Kimmie :) so I just wanted to thank all 60 subscribers for subscribing, and for waiting for my updates. For commenting and showing support I really appreciate it , and I really feel greatful. The Story would not be anything if it were not for the people who subscribe it. So it's summer ! Yay ! Hmmm so again please continue to comment on what you think of the chapter . I really like the positive feedback :) sorry for any mistakes there are, but again who is perfect? No one is so I'm bound to make mistakes, and I'm sorry if I did. So I think that's all I have for now. Again comment and subscribe :) also to my subscribers stay wonderful as you all are, and I hope you have an awesome summer . Thank you ! Have a wonderful morning / afternoon / evening / night in the time zone you are all in. 
Much love forever and always 
-kimmie <33