Chapter 8

When Love Walked In

“The best feelings are those that have no words to describe them.”

"What are you doing here?" I asked the man I should be calling my own father.

"Honey, that is no way to speak to your father" Omma scolded me  lightly for being so rude, but how can I not be.

He left us for 14 years, and now he thinks he can just come back. Well, he's wrong we don't need him anymore. I had no emotion on my face, it was just expressionless.

"Princess," he called to me

"I'm not your princess," I told him as he looked to my mother then me.

"Eunyoung-ah, I'm sorry I left you and your mother. We were young back then and I made a big mistake for leaving you and your mother. I realized when I found out your omma is sick that she is the one I love." He confessed holding onto my mother's hand while looking into her eyes.

I softened a bit, but I know that I still can't forgive him. I wasn't ready yet. For 14 years I had no father, and being teased in school for not having one when I actually did. I feel someone holding my hands, and it's omma who looked at me with something I haven't seen in a long time. The sparkle in her eyes.  The love that she still had for my father, how could she forgive him so quickly.

"Eunyoung-ah, please give me a chance to prove myself to you & your omma. I know it might be too late, but it's worth trying. I should've held on to the both of you, but I was a fool back then." He said walking up to me getting on his knees begging.

I couldn't take this anymore, as I looked into the eyes of my father to see sincerity, sadness, and regret. In his eyes I can see he is truly sorry, but I need time to think it through.

---------------------------------------------

I just came back to the dorm, from the day that I spent with Eunyoung. It was the best day that I ever had in a long time. I took her to an art gallery because it is the grand opening, I loved how she appreciated the art. She's not like other girls out there, who only care about the guy spending money.

At times we had our silent moments, but they are comforting with her no words are needed. I don't know if it's love that I feel for her, or just friendship. But it couldn't be friendship because the feeling is more than that. I loved the way she laughed, how at first she is so shy then you see there is more to her, than just by looking at her.

I was looking at the picture of her the day I took in the garden of her sleeping, she is like an angel. I smiled thinking about the way she would nudge my shoulder playfully when I will tell her a cheesy joke. Even though they weren’t funny she still laughed at them. I never felt this way before at first I thought it was because I am an idol that I don’t know the feeling of love, but then I realized it is because I never met that someone who can make me feel that way. Not even Seohyun now can make me feel something like this, Seohyun is my ideal girl, but could it have changed without my mind or heart even knowing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello it’s Kimmie_asian_17 :) So this is chapter 8. Sorry it’s a short chapter, but I changed the style of it, and wanted to give this style a try to see how it would work out. What do you think? Did it work out well? So what do you think of the update? Love it ? Like it? comment on the comment box because I love reading your comments <333 They make me smile reading your comments on them. Thank you so much for the support and love you have given me and not only me, but this story too. So I hope everyone is doing well? And until my next update. Sorry for any mistakes.

Love Always & Forever,

Kimmie_asian_17 <333333