The Dresser

Twisted Love

Hyukjae POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in the middle of the night, hearing a scream-Donghae's scream to be exact.

I immediately rushed out of bed as my bodyguard skills took over and within thirty seconds I was inside the fish's room. My eyes scanned the room in search of a certain brunette but upon failing to see him I panicked.

"Donghae?" I yelled eyes still roaming the room.

"Lee Donghae this is not funny" I said as I checked his closet as well. 

Suddenly my eyes spotted a large blob covered in a blanket on top of the maroon dresser. I squinted before finally deciding that yes... This was the idiot fish. 

I yanked him down from the dresser, ignoring his whines and moans of disapprovement. Once down, I gave him one of my best "imma kill you foo" glares.

"Care to explain why you, a grown teenager, was sitting on top of the damn dresser?!" I yelled into the fish-like boy's face.

I usually do not treat Donghae like this. I'm actually quite nice to him (nice as in I give him his space and freedom... To a certain extent) yet today was a different situation. Nobody, and I repeat NOBODY, disturbs Lee Hyukkae's sleep. It does not matter who, even if it is my crush.

Oh, did I mention... Yes, I am in love with Hae. It's quite wrong, since I am suppose to be his employee yet I couldn't help it. Throughout the years the fish, began to slowly steal my heart peice by peice.

When he'd smile that beautiful open-mouthed smile of his, he really did look like a fish yet such a radiant, beautiful fish. There went the first piece of my heart.

When he'd hum in that melodious, gentle voice of his, damn it took my breath away. His simple hi made the hairs on my skin stand up and don't even get me started on the way he addressed me Hyukkie. Ugh there goes another peice of my heart.

As the days went by, I fell so deeply into his trance that even the thought of him gave me the disgusting cliche butterflies in my stomach. The way he laughed, his stubbornness, the way he'd pout when there was no strawberry ice cream in the cafe, those delicious -cheeks...

"Hyukjae! Don't you yell at me!" Hae said with his angry face now all up in my face too, cutting me out of my previous thoughts and putting new ones in my mind.

His face is so close... I want a kiss

I shook my head to rid my mind of such inappropriate thoughts and faced the now rebellious Lee Donghae.

I smirked "Is that a challenge?" 

"Ooh you bet it is!" 

Hae tried to smirk back yet his face just looked confronted and as if he was in pain. I bit back a chuckle and put my game face on. No way was this fish going to get out of this without a punishment.

Faster than he could say "Hyukkie" I had him pinned against the dresser, our bodies squished together in a sinful way. I smirked as I saw his shocked face.

Leaning down into his ear, I huskily whispered "Lee Donghae, you badly need to be punished..."

 

 

-------------------

Well, there it is. I'm sorry it's so late and it's kinda short. Next chapter might or might not be rated.... No real but just for... Ugh you know. Anyways please comment and subscribe : it motivates me!!! XD Thank u. 

And to MIMIHAE... She is my co-author. Please tell me any changes or mistakes you see dear. Thanks a lot!!!!