Best First Date (Part 1)

Twisted Love

 

Hyukjae POV

The next morning, I finally felt my heart at peace after five long years. Hae slept in my embrace, a smile covering his face. I continued ogling over the brunet beside me when I saw him smack his cute thin lips together. Scrunching up his nose with his lip jutting out, the fish really looked quite like a fish. Laughing out loud, I finally woke Donghae from his slumber.

“Yah Hyukkie! Shutt upp!” he cried, his eyes still glued shut. I smiled at the cute sight.

“Hae-ah, you were really naughty last night” I whisper seductively in his ear. Teasing Hae was just too fun.

His eyes flew open, big and wide. “Y-yah! What are you t-t-talking about? We only slept!” the fish yelled defensively.

Biting back a chuckle, I pointed to my shirtless state and his eyes just grew larger. “I-I-I didn’t remove it! I s-s-swear Hyukjae!” he cried embarrassed. Seems like the fish has forgotten I slept like this from the start, I smirked.

“But you did baby. If you wanted to touch my abs that badly you could’ve asked ages ago. I would’ve let you touch a lot more than just my hard muscles…” I whispered suggestively before biting his ear softly. Feeling him shudder I continued. Going from his lobe down to his color bone, I nipped and earning a soft mewl from him. As soon as the noise had escaped his mouth, his face grew scarlet red and he shoved me off of him, hiding his face in the pillows.

Mission Accomplish! I smirked before heading out of the fish’s room to take a shower. Afterall, we did have a date to attend today. Smiling, I exited the room, not before hearing “I hate you Lee Hyukjae.”

“That’s not what you said when you were stripping me yesterday sweetie” I yelled back and closed the door just before a photo frame was chucked straight at it. I smirked even wider.

 

After my hot shower, I looked through my closet in search of the perfect date-wear.

I glanced at my tight polo-shirts but shook my head. Too Work-sy

I took a look at my checkered shirts but once again decided against it. Too I’m-a-nerd

Sighing, I continued to look when my eyes landed on the perfect outfit. I pulled out my white v-neck shirt along with my black, tight skinny jeans. I also picked out Nike sneakers and my favorite diamond studded earring.

Pulling on my outfit and spraying on my favorite, manly cologne, I checked myself in the mirror before smirking. ‘You really are y Lee Hyukjae’ I whispered to my mirror and kissed the reflection before heading out.

I knocked on Hae’s door (something I don’t do often, but I wanted to be a gentleman… at least for today).

Hae opened the door only a teensy bit before peeking out through the small crack. “Oh Hyuk. Umm, I need some time okay.” He said and his eyes screamed nervous.

Frowning I pushed the door open wider as Hae yelped. “Yah! Hyukjae!” he cried but I ignored him and shut the door once inside.

“What’s wrong?” I inquired. Hae isn’t one to ever be insecure and nervous and at times he was, it is my job to wipe that uncertainty off his face.

“W-what do you mean?” he asked with his best poker face but I knew better.

“Tell me.”

“Tell you what?!”

“What you’re scared of.. Is it the date?”

“What?! No!”

Sighing, I finally gave up. “Okay, come downstairs when you’re ready to go.”

Just as I was about to get up, Hae caught my wrist. “D-Don’t leave Hyukkie,” he said in a small voice.

Smiling, I sat back down. Deciding to change the subject, I asked “What are you wearing? Something cute neh!”

“No way! I’m not cute, I’m a guy. I’m going to be handsome today.” Hae held his chin high as though showing his pride to be a man. Even his handsome ways appeared cute to me. Smiling, I nodded.

“Yep, you’re really handsome.” I said looking at the fish rummaging his closet. His ‘Hmm’ in response send me laughing. “You’re such a narcissist!” I cried.

He turned around defensively. “Am not! It’s a fact!”

Chuckling I just nodded again.

Time ticked by and soon, Hae stood in front of me wearing a tight black and white checkered shirt with the sleeves rolled. He wore white skinny jeans and a cute best friend necklace I had bought him when we were twelve. After all, all my life Hae had been my only friend. Sure I had friends who were female but I never really had a real bro friend. Hae didn’t count since I was crushing on the kid since forever so yes, I had no friends. Most guys just were either afraid of me or jealous of me…

“You look beautiful, my lady.” I grinned and kneeled down to kiss his hand. He shoved me off his hand and pulled me up.

“I am not beautiful! Or a lady! Aish” he cursed but still blushed at the touch. Smiling even wider, I grabbed his hand and led us to my car.

“Why your car?” He asked since we usually take his car.

“Because my car isn’t a red Ferrari that attracts a bunch of attention” I answered. He chuckled.

“You’re jealous” he said rather than asked.

“Of your car? Ple-“ I was cut off.

“Of the girls that want to take a picture with it, with me” he said and I could hear the smug smile in his voice. I pssshed it away but didn’t say a word, after all it was the truth. But I’d never admit that!

The ride to our date destination was filled with Hae questioning where I was taking him.

“Tell me!”

“You’ll see when we get there”

“NO! Tell me now!”

“I said you’ll see when we get there!” I raised my voice.

“NO! Now!” He screamed back.

“It. Is. A. Surprise.” I said now agitated at the fish’s attitude.

He tsked. “Fine! This is the worst date ever!” As soon as the words had left his mouth I had had it. I slammed the breaks on the car and pulled over at a dead end.

“What, are you crazy?! Who slams the breaks like that?!” he screamed in my face. I kept quiet. This was our first date, I wasn’t going to ruin it by yelling back. I just needed to calm down.

“Answer me!” he screamed even louder.

I was done now…

 Pinning the fish onto his seat now, I slammed my lips on his, all just to shut him up. His eyes widened and he struggled. He tried to pull his hands free but I just gripped them tighter (though, I made sure not to hurt him) and kissed him harder. Finally, after thirty seconds of me just kissing still lips, his lips finally kissed back. Softening my touches, I now loosely held his wrists and gently moved my lips on his. Deepening the kiss, I flicked his lips with my tongue. He almost immediately opened up and in went my tongue. We both moaned at the feel and I felt my stomach constricting in a sinful way. Realizing I was getting hard, I pulled away. Those kinds of thoughts could ruin this relationship Hae and I had.

Still dazed, Hae just sat there still in his seat as I pulled off him. I the engine and we continued on our way. After a couple of minutes I finally opened my mouth.

“I am sorry for assaulting you,” I said curtly. Hae turned his eyes on me.

“I-You- I … I am sorry for being a about the surprise.” He apologized as well and I smiled at the fact that he didn’t even mention our kiss. I realized then that kissing Hae could just become a regular thing now. As my mind was once again shifting off into un-innocent thoughts, Hae pulled me out with his voice.

“Y-y-you know, you can’t just always kiss me like that” he said and my heart dropped. Of course he wouldn’t want me to kiss him. I forced myself not to show emotion and just nodded.

“You should do it like a gentleman and kiss me nicely!” he cried and I whiplashed my head towards him. He chuckled and pushed my head back to focus on the road.

“Yah! Look at the road at all times you bad driver.” He scolded gently. “And yes Hyukjae, I did say what you think. But only one a day!” he added and held up his pointer finger.

I chuckled and pulled into our destination. Just as I parked, Hae’s eyes widened. He pulled on the hem of my sleeve and gawked at the sight.

“H-H-Hyukjae?! We’re at F-F-F-Funworld?!!!” he cried as he took in the scenery of the gigantic roller coasters in the amusement park.

“Yep. Let’s go buy tickets Hae-ah!” I smiled sweetly as I pulled the once again dazed fish along with me to the ticket booth.

This is going to be the best date you ever had Hae. I’ll have you swallow you’re words…  I smirked.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, here you go! The first part of the first date! ^^ This is gonna be about 3 parts... 

Oh and Funworld is like Six Flags or Hershey Park if u were wondering. :D Enjoy!!!