Monkey Love

Twisted Love

 

Donghae POV

When Hyukjae had first forced his lips upon mine, my whole mind had gone into override. His lips were just too soft to pull away and his touches, though rough at first, had become ever so gentle. His hold on my waist made me feel so protected and his sinful tongue drove me over the edge.

I wanted to pull away, I really did. I wanted to end something so wrong yet it just felt so right. I suddenly realized that there, in Hyukjae’s arms, is where I really wanted to be and it scared me to no end. It felt as though I had suddenly been rudely awakened.

As we pulled away, I panted due to lack of air. I could almost feel my cheeks on fire as I panted desperately for air. I looked up to see Hyuk, smirking like he’d won a medal, and that’s when I lost it.

“What the actual Hyukjae?!” I screamed.

His eyes widened. He looked at me confused. This bastard had the nerve to look at me like that after what he’d done just a minute ago?!

“Why the hell did you k-k-kiss me?!” My cheeks turned redder at that word.

Upon realizing what I meant, Hyuk’s eyes suddenly turned playful, almost teasing. I opened my mouth to spurt out more curses but he beat me to it.

“Lee Donghae, stop it already. Stop pretending.”

I frowned. “What the hell are you spouting out now? What am I pretending to do?” I asked, annoyed at the fake accusation.

Hyuk’s eyes darkened and suddenly became furious. Talk about bipolar. He took a step towards me.

“You know Donghae. You and I both know very well that you are not being all too honest with yourself.”

Another step was taken in my direction.

“Do you love Jessica?” My eyes widened at his sudden question. I nodded, though my heart screamed no. I love you Hyukkie.

Another step was taken and now I felt myself enveloped in his arms once again. He brought his lips to my ear.

“Is that really true? You really love Jessica then? There isn’t any room for me in your heart?” he whispered softy, his voice sounding broken and hurt.

I clenched and unclenched my jaw. There were so many things I wanted to say to this man. I wanted to tell him that he didn’t need any room in my heart since he’d already stolen all of it. I wanted to kiss his insecurities away and tell him that I loved him and only him. I wanted to tell him how warm he felt and how much of an effect his gummy smile had on me. I had so much to say yet the words were caught in my throat. I didn’t make a sound.

“So, it’s okay if I love another then, Hae-ah?” I stiffened now.

“It’s alright if I touch another. Kiss them. Love them?” I suddenly felt myself suffocating. The thought of Hyukjae, MY Hyukjae, touching, kissing, LOVING another person made me beyond furious. I pushed him away and broke our embrace.

I gasped.

His beautiful face was covered in fresh tears, his almond-shaped eyes now puffy and red. He quickly brought his hands up to his face to wipe the tears away but I caught his wrist. He looked at me confused and I shook my head.

Slowly, I took my hands and wiped those tears off his beautiful face. I brought my face up to his eyelids and kissed each salty lid gently. As I pulled away, I saw his wide eyes.

“W-w-what are you doing?” he asked, looking at me in the most vulnerable eyes I’ve ever seen.

“I don’t like it when you cry Hyuk.” I said softly, my cheeks turning red as I realized my actions. Damn Donghae, you make it look like some sappy drama!

Suddenly I felt Hyukjae lift my chin. He stared deeply into my eyes as I did the same. His beautiful sharp eyes showed so much love and affection I couldn’t look away. I felt myself drowning in those eyes.

“Hae, I l-l-love you.” I saw a blush slowly taking over Hyukkie’s beautiful face and I felt my own face breaking into a smile as well. He l-loved me?! My heart did summersaults and my face also turned into an annoying pink color.

I opened my mouth to respond, but Hyuk started once again.

“I know you need time. I’ll wait Hae. J-j-just stop pushing your feelings away.” He looked into my eyes once again.  “Can you do that Hae? Can you give this monkey a chance?”

Too many feelings took over my mind and heart and I could find no words to utter. Feeling like I was on cloud nine with this monkey’s confession… I simply nodded.

YES.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N) YAYAYAYA Hyuk finally confessed. I apoligize for the awkward-ish confession but we all know Hyuk's an awkward being XD!

And Thank u so much to all my subscibers! I love you all! Please do tell me what you think and feel free to give ideas Cause I freqently suffer from Writer's Block! Anyways luv ya guys!

And Thank You also to Mimihae my co-author, and Banaxchan my dongsaengah for giving me good ideas! :D 

~ Peporo <3