Where it all began

Twisted Love

 

Donghae POV:

Lee effing Hyukjae. That’s his name. Ever since I was a cute eleven year old, this guy has been out to ruin my life. I still remember our first meet- How could I not?! That creeper Hyukjae!

Flashback:

“HaeHae, your new bodyguard is here” Umma said as little me ran down the stairs to meet my new bodyguard.

I was especially excited that day because all my other body guards had been old people but Appa said that my new bodyguard was the same age as me. I was prepared for not only a bodyguard but for a friend.

As I finally reached the doorstep my jaw dropped. Little Hyukjae was not a normal kid! He was just so… fascinating. He wore regular clothes- a t-shirt and jeans but it wasn’t what he wore that made him stand out, it was his eyes. They looked so sharp and fearless. As I made my way over to him to shake his hand, he looked right into my eyes.

“Hey. My name is Lee Donghae” I said in the most polite way for this creepy kid was starting to scare me.

The next thing he did made the hairs on my skin stand. He freaking smirked!

“Hola HaeHae” that Lee Hyukjae said in a mocking voice.

“Aww. You two are already getting along so well. Hae why don’t you go show Hyukjae his room” Umma said and then proceeded back into the kitchen to start cooking dinner.

End of flashback;

Ever since that fateful day that damn Hyukjae has been stuck to me like glue. I don’t know what kind of danger I was in back then but I’m sure I’m in much more danger with my bodyguard then with those crooks. It has been almost five years since then yet Umma and Appa still refuse to fire Lee effing Hyukjae!

In these five years, Hyukjae and I have grown “close” enough to be able to tolerate each other. Though that bastard still irritates me and teases me to no end, I’ve somehow grown attached to him. We have such a strange relationship. Though the world may see him as my “fiancé”, only I’ll know the truth. He is nothing more nothing less than a mere extra in my life. He’s just a bodyguard for godsake!

Ugh! Enough of my ranting, it’s time for today to begin; another twisted day with my twisted bodyguard!