MY Property

Twisted Love

 

Donghae POV

After the bell indicating that school was over rang, I met up together with Hyukjae at his locker.

“Thanks a lot Donghae-ssi” he said coldly, then started walking over to Mr. Kim’s room.

“But hyu-“, I was about to retaliate but the footsteps of Mr. Kim Heechul cut me off. He strutted over, swaying his girly hips side to side.

“Ah, I see you both showed up. That’s a good sign!” he said and smiled his Cheshire smile, which to me, looked quite like a cat.

 

He ushered us into an empty classroom and motioned for us to sit. Hyukjae sat down quietly and I followed.

“Okay, well as you both probably know, detention is NOT fun.” He emphasized before smirking. “You may do your homework or read a book quietly. A few other students will also be joining us.”

As if on cue, a knock was heard at the door. I looked at the door and then at Hyukjae. He seemed to be in his own world, his eyes staring at nothing in particular. Was something troubling my monkey?

“Ah, here you two are. Why are you so late”, Mr. Kim’s voice was heard from the hallway.

I looked up to see the school bullies now entering their classroom; Yang Hyunji and Kim Jungmin. They were the meanest, nastiest kids in school. They’d even try to harass me in my sophomore year, but luckily Hyukkie had come to the rescue. He was a lanky kid back then but not weak. He was strong and fierce when people pissed him off so these bullies then finally learned to leave him and myself alone. I was meeting my bullies eye to eye after two years and though they hadn’t changed much I had.

Back then I was just a normal kid. I had friends, sure, but not close to as many I had now. I sat at my table of friends, quietly eating my lunch. Though I wasn’t invisible, I sure wasn’t what they called popular. But now I was different…

 I was the school’s jock, and the most popular boy. People loved me. Everyone knew me and everyone either wanted me or wanted to be me. Sometimes the fame got to my head and I felt arrogant, but Hyukkie would always bring me down to Earth… by not giving me a crap.

 

“Well, well, if it isn’t Donghae and his slave boyfriend,” Jungmin mocked before seating himself in the chair next to Hyuk.

I frowned at his words and glanced at Hyuk. His face was emotionless, like he hadn’t heard them at all but I knew that he’d heard them nice and clear.

“Ah, I see you haven’t changed,” I begun but was cut off rudely by my own ally.

“Donghae, not a word” he warned and locked his eyes with me. They were almost pleading, pleading for me to keep my mouth closed. And so, I did. I took a deep breath and got started on my homework, completely ignoring the bullies.

“Ooooh! Looks like someone’s finally got Lee Donghae whipped,” Hyunji spoke this time, making a whipping sound as he finished. My eyes grew wide, my face turning red with anger.

I stood up ready to punch the bastard but the sound of someone knocking on the door once again stopped me. I looked up and frowned. There in the doorframe stood Kim Hyoyeon, the class president.

 

“Ah, yes Hyoyeon-ssi,” Mr. Kim smiled his cat-like smile at the girl. “I’m glad you could make it. Thank you so much for coming. I have an emergency at home.”

My eyes widened. He’s letting us go early?! I broke into a grin and did a happy dance in my seat. I leaned over, about to whisper something like “Hyukkie! We get to go home!” but the look on said man’s face stopped me.

Hyuk’s eyes were wide, staring straight at Hyoyeon. I frowned, clearly confused. Weren’t Hyukkie and Hyoyeon great friends a couple years back? Why was he so surprised to see her?

I poked his arm trying to get his attention back on me.’  Why do you want his eyes on you? ‘, a voice in my head asked and I mentally yelled back a Go away!  I only wanted his attention because he’s my bodyguard damn it! That’s the only reason!

Hyukjae looked at me before turning back away, his eyes once again on the long-legged girl. I turned away, annoyed.

“Okay, so, Mr. Kim has to go home to an emergency so I am taking over. So, no you are not getting to leave early.” Hyoyeon spoke teasingly as if she was enjoying our torture. We all groaned, expect for Hyuk that is.
 

“Hyukjae, you have detention,” Hyoyeon now asked her eyes on MY bodyguard. I frowned.

“U-uh ya. I- We had a problem in c-c-class.” He stuttered out looking nervous all of a sudden. My frowned increased and my eyes darkened.

So, Hyukjae has a crush? I suddenly felt angry that he was so nervous talking to her. I felt like punching someone, anyone but specifically Hyoyeon but of course I didn’t. I sat quietly in my chair, my fist clenched.

Hyoyeon giggled “Hyukjae you haven’t changed. I’m sad to see you in detention. What do you say after detention we go out for a drink?” she asked, tilting her head in a not so cute way.

My heart stopped right then and there. Hyukjae and Hyoyeon… going out for a drink?! All kinds of possibilities popped into my mind. They could start to date…. Hold eachother’s hands… Kiss eachother’s lips…. And even… bed together?! My eyes widened and I fought the urge to childishly drag Hyukjae out of the room. He’ll say no. He’ll say no… right?

“I’d love to”, Hyuk spoke with a small smile and that’s when my patience finally died.

I stood up, made my way over to the monkey’s seat and dragged the disobedient man out of the detention room. Before I left the room with MY property, I caught sight of the many faces in the room and smirked. The ’s Hyoyeon’s mouth hung open, wide as can be…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so this is a long one isn't it. Umm... no offense to any characters I used in this chapter or the one before. I have nothing against SNSD members, they just tend to make Eunhyuk and Donghae jealous... NOTHING I CAN DO right. ;) And umm about Jungmin, you might know him from SS501, I love him too! So no hate and Hyunji is just a made up character. I hope you liked it and please comment! It makes me happy. And thanks to everyone who subscribed. UPDATES r frequent! ish.. XD

BTW: JEALOUS DONGHAE FTW!!! <3 And to BANAXCHAN - Here is ur jelly Donghae XD