I Do Not Love Him

Twisted Love

 

Donghae POV

“H-H-Hyukkie..?” I asked feeling quite intimadated now.

No one is allowed to disturb Hyukkie’s sleep, not even me. I swallowed dryly seeing his smirk now return.

“Yes, Hae?” He almost moaned out my name. It sent shivers down my spine as I tried to wriggle out of his hold which was quite impossible considering he was leaning all his weight right against me.

I felt his broad, toned chest on my chest. I could almost feel that toned tummy of his on my stomach and don’t even get me started on feeling his friend down there through his sweatpants. I could almost feel a cold sweat trickle down my forehead as I was getting more and more . I continued wriggling and squirming in his hold, wanting nothing more than to get out of such torture. Suddenly, through all my squirming, I heard Hyukjae moan and that’s when I froze completely, not moving a muscle.

“Lee Donghae, stop your damn moving before I bend you against the dresser and pound into you hard.” Hyukjae hissed and let go of me.

I stood there trying to comprehend his words. Hyukkie was by me too? No, no Lee Donghae get a grip. Hyukjae is just a man with his needs and he was probably imagining you were a beautiful girl with s and no … Though this was most likely the case, the thought saddened me.

I looked at the ground and waited for the lecturing and yelling to begin yet Hyukkie just stood there silently. I tried to look up but once again my gaze fell when I realized he was staring right at me through his sharp, dark eyes.

“Why the hell were you on the dresser anyway, Donghae?” he asked through gritted teeth and my heart hurt even more. Even your sleep is that much more important than me Hyukjae…

“ I couldn’t sleep.” I answered coldly before deciding to march back to my own bed. Halfway there, and I felt someone grab my wrist and spin me around.

“Why”, he asked and his eyes no longer showed annoyance and anger. They showed pure concern.

This was the part I loved about Hyukjae. He might be snarky and mean to me most of the times but he could always sense when I was down. But that’s only because he’s been stuck to me like glue since the seventh grade… I DO NOT LOVE LEE HYUKJAE… I do not. I keep telling myself that yet why does my heart scream his name?

I looked into his eyes but refused to speak. I gently removed his grip on my arm and walked over to my bed. “Goodnight Hyukkie. Sorry I disturbed you sleep.” I said curtly before pulling the covers over my head.

For a while I didn’t move, hoping he’d get the hint and leave but of course the bastard refused to leave.

“Hae I know you’re not sleeping.” He said and patted my head. Even upon hearing no answer he continued his way of soothing. I don’t know when I fell asleep but I distinctly remember hearing his beautiful voice humming the lyrics to “You’ll be in my Heart” before my eyes finally closed.

 

The next morning, I woke up early and got into the shower. I washed my hair thoroughly and cleansed my body with Hyukkie’s strange strawberry washes. As I exited the shower, sweet strawberry aroma filled the room. Smiling, I wrapped my lower body in a nemo towel and proceeded into my room, not caring of the drops of water that fell from my still damp hair.

I looked through my closet in search of my black skinny jeans. Just as I was about to pick out a shirt to wear I heard the door to my room open.

“Ahhh! Don’t come in!’ I yelled trying to run into the bathroom but the way was blocked by no other than Lee effing Hyukjae.

“Yah! Move!” I yelled, annoyed.

He chuckled upon seeing my attitude yet did not even make an effort to move out of my way.

“What’s wrong Donghae-ah? It’s not as if I haven’t already seen everything.” He replied with a sly smile.

My face turned beat red. “What?! W-w-what have you seen?” I stuttered out.

The bastard just laughed.

Annoyed with his lack of response, I forcefully pushed him out of the way and proceeded towards my bathroom.

“Aouch! Yah, no need to get so worked up. I was just kidding Hae- ah.” He tried to get into the bathroom but he was a milisecond too late as I slammed the door in his face. I hope I left a mark!

 

 

I pulled my Porshe into the parking lot at Seoul High, as all the girls swooned towards my car. I put on a fake smirk as I exited the car.

“Oppa!!!!” I heard way too many girls in short skirts scream as they all rushed towards me. The shy ones said hello. The way-too-friendly ones gave me a hug. The ty ladies came over and gave me smooches. While all this was happening, one girl in particular was strutting over to where I was giving serivce to my fans.

“Hi babe.” She said as she pushed all the other girls away and kissed my lips.

I saw Hyukjae, who was still inside the car, stiffen visibly. Is he jealous?

I shook my head, and smiled my charming smile to Jessicca, my girlfriend.