Let's Take A Picture

Never Again

Let's Take A Picture 

 

 

The show ended and everyone went back to their normal daily lives, but not for a certain person. It was something Eunyoung couldn't just forget so easily since for the first time in her life she fell in love to a person who she barely knew and meet, to top that situation this person didn't feel the same way as her. A one sided love that she wants to forget and bury forever if only it was that easy to do.  
 
TWO X and VIXX comeback was around the same time and it was inevitable for the both of them not to see each other on music shows. VIXX and TWO X got to the studio about the same time and their waiting rooms weren't that far apart from each other either. 
 
( As the leader of VIXX, N greeted TWO X first and it was kind of like a chain reaction for the rest of the VIXX members and the ladies bowed to greet them as well. )
 
NEunyoung-ah ~ How are you? *hugged*
 
( TWO X and VIXX members were teasing both of them and went inside their waiting rooms to give the two some privacy. )
 
EunyoungI'm good but a little tired. Haven't been getting enough sleep lately. Oppa, can you see the eye bags on my eyes  
 
( N's face got closer to Eunyoung and that startled the lady who instantly took a quick step back. Her heart was beating so fast that she was afraid N would hear it if she remain that close to him. As she took those quick step she almost fell over but luckily N got some good reflex that he caught her by the waist. )
 
NYou okay? 
 
( Eunyoung went mute and just immovably stared at her oppa who's hands were by the way  wrapped around her waist, and the tangling sensation shes feeling wasn't helping her at all either. )
 
HongbinHyung, we need to reeeee ~~ Ops, sorry. Wrong timing. 
 
( After Hongbin has seen the situation he immediately went back to their waiting room. )
 
NWhat wrong timing are you talking about. I'll be there. Eunyoung - ah are you really okay? 
 
EunyoungOhhh, yeah yeah yeah. I'm fine. 
 
NI need to go rehearse now. It was really nice seeing you again. Let's catch up some more later okay? 
 
EunyoungOkay oppa. You should get going, see you later.  
 
Both shouted FIGHTING !!! ~~~ 
 
( Eunyoung watched N from behind til he went inside the waiting room. Instead of having a big smile on her face it was more like a bitterly sad pouting face. )
 
Eunyoung: Oppa, I wish that you didn't greet me today. If this keeps on happening I might go crazy and explode inside. 
 
 
 
 
 
Eunyoung's face was still flashing red from what happened earlier. She tried to calm herself before going inside the waiting room. The rest of TWO X members were waiting for her to come back and right when she open the door she was being bombard with questions right away. 
 
Ji You: So what happened? What did you guys talked about? 
 
Eunyoung: We really didn't talk much. I wasn't even gone for that long for us to talk that much. 
 
Eun: You were gone for at least 15mins. 
 
Eunyoung: Was I really? 
 
Eun: And your telling us nothing happened when your face says it all. Hahaha~
 
(Eunyoung immediately looked at her face in the mirror)
 
Min Joo: Maknae's face is like a red tomato
 
Eun: She looks like shes a tomato thats about to explode. 
 
Eunyoung: Unnieeeeeeee ~~ 
 
(The girls were teasing her endlessly til it was time for them to perform on stage.) 
 
Everyone came out for the end show Eunyoung deliberately tried to avoid N, but didn't succeed all the way as she planned it to be. On backstage N caught up with her and tapped her in the shoulder. 
 
N: Eunyoung-ah let's take a picture together. 
 
Eunyoung didn't have the time to say a word. N already grabbed her and put his arms around her shoulder. They took a couple of pictures together. N had the biggest smile on his face and while Eunyoung looking at that she couldn't help herself to smile with him too. 
 
N: I'll post this on twitter. 
 
Eunyoung: Oppa, I have to go. We have another schedule. 
 
N: Oh okaay. But wait, let me get your number. 
 
Eunyoung: My number? 
 
N: Yeah, your number. like your cellphone number. So I can send you these pictures too. 
 
Eunyoung: Oh yeah, right. 
 
(Eunyoung typed her number on N's phone then she left to catch up with the other TWO X members.)
 
While inside the van Eunyoung kept on staring at her phone and Eun who was right next to her noticed that she keeps on staring at it. 
 
Eun: Your phone will catch on fire if you keep staring at it like that. 
 
Eunyoung: I'm just looking at the time. 
 
Eun: Oh really?
 
(Eunyoung's phone suddenly got spammed with picture messages and almost dropped it on the floor. )
 
Eunyoung: OMO! that scared the shizz out of me. 
 
Eun grabbed Eunyoung's phone and seen that it was pictures of N and Eunyoung. She then passed it on to the other members to see while. Eunyoung fought and tried to get her phone back into her hands.
 
Eunyoung: Unnieeee, stop it. Give it back to me. 
 
Su Rin: Should we reply???? 
 
Eunyoung: Aniii aniii aniiii ~~ Unnie, jebalyo ~~
 
Ji You: Give the phone back to her before she goes koala bear on you
 
Su Rin: Arasooo Arasoo 
 
 
 
 
 
TO BE CONTINUED ....