ALL THE KPOP

Never Again

 

 
ALL THE KPOP
 
 
 
@ MBC Studio 
 
VIXX members got to the studio and meet some of the boy and girl groups who will be part of todays episode. Eunyoung came minutes later and went to apologize for being a little late. She didn't really see who was there til she tilted her head up.
 
Eunyoung: *bow* sorry *bow* sorry
 
Seungho: Eunyoung-ah why are you late? 
 
Ken: But we were late too. 
 
( N elbowed Ken and slightly kicked him too )
 
Eunyoung: Bian Seungho oppa ~ 
 
Boom came in and told everyone to get ready and they'll be starting soon. N's eyes were fixated on Eunyoung who was right next to Boom.
 
Boom: ya ~~ N-goon where are you staring at? 
 
Boom figured out that he was staring at Eunyoung who was just inches away from him. 
 
Boom: Ohhhhhh soooo ~~ you were staring at Eunyoung-ssi
 
( Everyone started busting out laughing. While N started blushing and because of his dark skin tone it wasn't that obvious.  )
 
Hongbin: Hyung ~~ you just got caught. 
 
Everybody started teasing them both till it was time for them to get out there. Also the reason why they all tried to avoid Eunyoung was because somehow N had made a territory marked on her. Ken and Hongbin even greeted her kindly and specially during the dance show special. 
 
 
http://youtu.be/DOGxBjwfiI0 - Part 1 
 http://youtu.be/I6g1gZeQbjo - Part 2
 http://youtu.be/3PcdSFT_lro - Part 3 
 
http://youtu.be/1n4Lvo12kgk - NYOUNG CUT 1 
http://youtu.be/ZvH9TrAYbus - NYOUNG CUT 2 
 
 
 
 
@ TWO X DORM
 
Eunyoung's phone started ringing and she was in a hesitance to answer it or not. 
 
Su Rin: You know your phones ringing right?
 
Eunyoung: Should I answer it? 
 
Su Rin: He's finally calling you and you don't want to answer it?
 
Eunyoung: I'm kinda pissed at him
 
Su Rin: I heard that you guys had the same schedule today. Did something bad happened?
 
Eunyoung: He did it again unnie. 
 
Su Rin: Did what? 
 
Eunyoung: It was a pairing kind of show and he choosed Ellin over me. He tried to act like it wasn't the case but I felt it again. I even left right away and didn't want to see him after. 
 
Su Rin: Aigoooo, that punk. I'll drop kick his face. He better pray that we don't get to cross path. 
 
Eunyoung: Cheongmal unnie? You would really do that for me? ( Smiling ) 
 
Eun who just finished taking a shower came in just in time N called again. The phone was ringing continuously. 
 
Eun: Not answering? Did you guys have an LQ? 
 
Su Rin: N made a mistake again.
 
Eun: What happened? 
 
Su Rin: Same story ~~ about some jerk named N 
 
Eun: Maybe that's why he's calling you right now. 
 
Eunyoung: For  what? 
 
Eun: To explain maybe? 
 
Su Rin: Eun is right you never gave him the chance. 
 
Eunyoung: I can't talk to him right now. I'm still really heated about what happened today. 
 
The phone was still rigning, Eun couldn't stand it so she answered her phone for her.
 
 
 
 
N and Eun's phone conversation
 
Eun: Yeoboseo? 
 
N: is this Eunyoung-ah?
 
Eun: No, but she can't talk to you right now. Maybe tonight is not the best timing. Let her cool off first. 
 
N: Oh okay, but please do tell her I won't stop til I get to explain myself to her. I'll call again tomorrow. 
 
Eun: Alright, I'll let her know. 
 
N: Thanks, bye
 
Eun: Bye Bye
 
 
 
TO BE CONTINUED ...
 
 
Video credits: Soomiyesha  +  eLaineweiYu @ youtube