WGM The Back Interview

Never Again

 

The Back Interview
 
 
 
 
 
Back Interview w/ TWO X 
 
 
 
PD-nim: How was your brother in law's event ?
 
Eun: Cheongmal, I never expected N-ssi would do something like that. Despite what happened to them before. I never thought he would go this far. I'm not trying to say that it was bad, but rather it was so touching that it made me cry. 
 
Ji Yoo: As the leader and the oldest  of TWO X it's my resposibility to take care of the members. When Hakyeon did that event for our maknae I thought to myself I can hand over my younger sister to this guy. He's a reliable person and I know he would protect our Eunyoung-ah 
 
Su Rin: Ahhhh, cheongmal. When N - ssi was kneeling down I couldn't help myself but tear up. I'm really happy for the both of them. 
 
PD-nim: Are you still jealous ??
 
Su Rin: Yes, hahahaha. If you guys need another girl I'm always free. Just give our company a call and I'll be here first thing in the morning. Hahahaha
 
Min Joo: I was really moved. I cried so much  that my make up was a mess right after. hahaha! I'm really happy for the both of them. Please take care of our maknae, we will be watching you. Hahaha!
 
PD-nim: What do you think about Leo ??
 
Min Joo: Who ??
 
PD-nim: Leo - ssi
 
Min Joo: Ahahaha! why are you guys suddenly asking me this question? 
 
PD-nim: We're only curious.
 
Min Joo: Uhhhh... he's a very mysterious and an interesting fella as well. 
 
PD-nim: Can you leave a message for him? 
 
Min Joo: OMO! WHY ARE YOU GUYS DOING THIS TO ME. 
 
PD-nim: Just a small message is fine. 
 
Min Joo: Leo-ssi, I hope you could open up and talk a little more.. See you next time?
 
PD-nim: You want to see him next time? 
 
Min Joo: I don't mind. hahahaha!
 
PD-nim: One of you guys can leave a message to the couple
 
Ji yoo: Our maknae might seem very cheerful, but she has a very fragile heart. Please take care of her and be good to one another. We're always here for you guys. Have a happy marriage. 
 
 
 
 
 
Back  Interview w/ VIXX 
 
 
 
 
PD-nim: What do you think about today ???
 
Ken: It was very fun. We played a lot and ate delicious food that our two x noonas made. 
 
Hongbin: It was really fun to play with everyone.
 
Hyuk: I ate so much today that I'm about to explode. Hahaha! Two X noonas were really nice. I guess cos I'm the maknae? Hehehe. 
 
Ravi: We played like it was a family gathering. It was fun. 
 
Leo: I ate a lot of food. It was delicious. 
 
PD-nim: What do you think about Min Joo??
 
Leo: De? 
 
PD-nim: What do you think of Min Joo from TWO X
 
Leo: I just meet her a couple of hours ago. 
 
PD-nim: Do you want to leave a small message to her? 
 
Leo: Uhh, Min Joo noona ... Uhhh yee... Kamsahamida ~ (bows)
 
PD-nim: How did N approach you guys about the event that he was about to do for his wife? 
 
Ravi: He told us the night before and we actually didn't have that much time to practice since we had an activity that morning. 
 
Hongbin: He gave us lines to memorize 
 
Hyuk: It's a song that hyung really likes and we've come to listen to it a miliion times already. hahaha! since he likes it so much, he plays it so much. 
 
Ken: So we ended up memorizing most of the lines. But since he changed the lines a bit we still needed to look at it. But everything went well. 
 
PD-nim: Message for the newly wed couple? 
 
Ken: We wish you guys a happy marriage and please invite us again. Hahahaha!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
N's Back Interview
 
 
 
PD-nim: Was it hard meeting your sister in laws?
 
N: Ani, they were nice and I felt welcomed by them. 
 
PD-nim: What did you think when you saw your wife in a hanbok?
 
N: She looked pure and beautiful. 
 
PD-nim: How did you feel before and after you did the surprise event for your wife?
 
N: Hahaha. before I had to do my part I was really nervous that I started sweating. I didn't want to show it, but  my sweat was dripping and because Eunyoung-ah was right next to me. I think she noticed a little. She tried to fan me with her hands. After the kneeling part and accepted my proposal I got up and couldn't feel my legs then. Chincha, chincha it felt like I was floating.
 
PD-nim: What do you think about VIXX member and TWO X member dating?
 
N: Hmm, I don't really mind. They could date if they want to. Hahaha! I want the other members to be happy as I am now. 
 
PD-nim: Do you have a message for your sister in laws? 
 
N: Thank you for coming tonight and for helping my wife prepare. I'm so sorry about not being there to help out. Don't worry too much about Eunyoung - ah from now on I promise to take care of her.  She'll have me to depend on. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Back Interview w/ Eunyoung
 
 
 
 
 
PD-nim: Was it hard meeting your brother in laws?
 
Eunyoung: I was worried a little since theres a lot of them and they're all boys. I keep thinking and asking would they like me? Are they all approve of me? I had those questions in my head. 
 
PD-nim: When you opened the door for your husband while waiting for him the whole day how did it feel? 
 
Eunyoung: Chinchaaaaa, that time it really felt like we were married. It was like a wife waiting for her husband to come home from work. It was that kind of feeling. 
 
PD-nim: How was the surprise event that your husband prepared ?? 
 
Eunyoung: Hahahahahha..... Uhmmm... Hahahaha! Why am I tearing up again? 
 
PD-nim: Why are you crying?
 
Eunyoung: It was really something I didn't expect he would do for me. When I got home after our first set up meeting I told myself that I won't expect too much about this ... What if it happens again that this show will decide to switch up the couples. 
 
PD-nim: Are you traumatized ??
 
Eunyoung: I think I am ... hahahaha! But really, I was so touched and I couldn't believe it was happening right in front of me. Oppa is really a man. 
 
PD-nim: For next week we're planning to switch up the couples. 
 
Eunyoung: Andwaeeeee, you can't do that pd-nim. I will walk out and quite. Hahahaha! Andwaeeee andwaeeee, you guys can't do this to me. Oppa, youuuu are forever mine. I already registered our marriage contract. Hahahaha! 
 
PD-nim: What do you think about TWO X and VIXX members dating? 
 
Eunyoung: Hahahaha! Go for it unnies... Hahaha~~ 
 
PD-nim: Do you have a message for your brother in laws?
 
Eunyoung: To all the young masters who came to celebrate with us thank you very much for coming. I hope you guys had fun, and I'm looking forward to seeing you guys again. Were you guys full? Hahaha! They actually came right after their activity, so I know they were tired. But tonight they played with us til the end like they weren't tired at all. So I was really grateful to them for coming and young masters are always welcome to come visit us at our house. 
 
 
 
 
 
Note: Hahaha, Min Joo and Leo being cornered by the WGM PD-nim. x) Cha Hakyeon, I want to depend on youuu too. Nyahaha! Eunyoung-ah, if the VIXX members keeps on going to your house it'd be chaos. LOL!