Congratulations!

Never Again

 

Congratulation
 
 
 
ON THE WAY TO THE COFFEE SHOP
 
 
N: I've seen the last episode of R & I and you said something about not wanting to meet me again. 
 
Eunyoung: Ohhh that .. 
 
N: Ahuh, that ..
 
Eunyoung: Hahaha! I said those things cos I was really hurt and sad at that time. I honestly tried to avoid oppa but it seems like our road keeps on crossing. It became harder for me to stay away from you when you're always around. 
 
N: Bian ~~ 
 
You could really see it on Hakyeon's face how much he hates himself for doing that to Eunyoung. She notices his face and made a joke. 
 
Eunyoung: Oppa, that was all in the past now. But if oppa treats me badly then I'll divorce him quickly. Hahaha
 
N: Ya ~ How cold you say that. 
 
Eunyoung: I'm kidding ... 
 
N: I won't sign the divorce paper, so you'll remain my wife forever. 
 
Eunyoung: Hahaha! 
 
 
 
 
 
@TWO X DINNER TABLE
 
 
The members decided to make a cake for Eunyoung's first day of marriage. 
 
Jiyoo:  Congratulation to our Maknae on her marriage.
 
Su Rin: I can't believe she got married waaaaay before us. 
 
Minjoo: That seems to be the trend right now. The youngest marry first. 
 
Eun: I don't think anyone wants to marry you Su Rin - ya. They'll probably go bankrupt first before they could propose to you.
 
Su Rin: Eun unnie, what are you trying to say? ( pouts ) Anyway, Eunyoung-ah didn't you vow that you'll never take part on shows similar to romantic and idol? 
 
Eunyoung: I know, but I couldn't avoid it. It was a set up and he looked like a prince. I couldn't abandon oppa like that. 
 
Su Rin: A prince? hahaha ~ arent you a little too old? 
 
Eun: Don't be so bitter on her just because nobody wants to marry you. 
 
Su Rin: Jiyoo unnie ~ Eun unnie is attacking me again. 
 
Eun: Bleeeeeh !~
 
Jiyoo: Enough already, why are you guys always like this? 
 
Su Rin: She started it. 
 
Minjoo: At least this time you and N are set as a couple. No more exchanging or selection. 
 
Eun: He won't dare make that mistake again. 
 
Eunyoung: I hope sooo or I'll quit the show. 
 
 
 
 
 
@ VIXX DORM
 
 
The boys made a little surprise party for their leader who just got married. 
 
Hongbin: Hyung ~~ Congrats on your marriage. 
 
Ravi: WOAAAAH, this is amazing. You guys practically skipped the dating part and got married.  
 
Ken: Kidssss this is how it should be done. Good job! ( Patted N's shoulder ) 
 
Hyuk put on the party hat that they specially made for their leader that says "I Just Got Married." Leo grabbed some banana milk  for all of them and they made a toast for a successful and happy marriage life for their leader. 
 
 
 
 
 
N and Eunyoung's Text Message Convo
 
N: Are you back in the dorm?
 
Eunyoung: Yeah, we just got done making a cake. 
 
N: Cake~ I want some. By the way your brother -in- laws prepared a little surprise party. They made me a crown that says  " I Just Got Married."
 
Eunyoung: Brother in laws? kekekeke! 
 
N: Buin should get some beauty sleep already. 
 
Eunyoung: Hehe, araso seobang-nim?
 
 
 
 
 
 
To Be Continued ....