We Got Married

Never Again

 

WE GOT MARRIED 

 

Both Eunyoung and N have been the main buzz lately since they got reunited on All The Kpop show. They even ranked first on naver search and various other portal sites. To determine their growing popularity they even now have a fan club dedicated just for them. With the popularity of both being so demand the WGM producer didn't want to waste time and made a call to their companies about having the two appear as a couple on We Got Married Season 5. 

 
 
@ The First Meeting 
 
They were both asked to go to this one gallery seperately. And a mission card was handed to them right before they got to the door. Inside that card a mission was written. They were instructed to find a certain painting within 30 mins. There was clues and signs provided for them to follow. 
 
N: Oh, so I just need to find the painting? 
 
Camera man: Yeah, you just need to follow the clues and signs. 
 
N got to the painting without any problem and was there first before Eunyoung. N was waiting nervously while holding a bouquet of flowers.  
 
 
Eunyoung: Chincha, a mission card? I just got here.  hahahaha!
 
Eunyoung patiently followed the signs and clues that was set up for her. When she reached the very corner of the wall she peeked a little. 
 
Eunyoung:  OMO OMO OMO!! 
 
N was facing the other way, so Eunyoung could only see the back side of him. 
 
Eunyoung: I feel like I know him.
 
Camera man: Go find out ~~ 
 
( Eunyoung took a large step towards the person and tapped him in the back. N turned around and now they were facing each other.) 
 
Eunyoung: What are you doing here? 
 
N: They told me to come here. 
 
Eunyoung: I didn't even know what was going on. The company just told me I need to fill in for someone. 
 
N: Same here, they told me they needed someone for this show and that it's new. 
 
The camera man handed them another card that explains everything that's going on. The two were being set up to take part on the new season of We Got Married variety show.
 
Camera man: You need to give her the flowers and if she accepts it that means she wants to be married to you. 
 
( N without hesitation handed the flowers to Eunyoung.)
 
Eunyoung: OMO! hahaha~ cheongmal. ( blushing  ) 
 
Eunyoung accepted N's flowers and both couldn't stop laughing and smiling at the situation they're in. Both didn't expect this to happen at all.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
@ The Park
 
(N wiped the chair for Eunyoung.)
 
Eunyoung: Oppa~~ stop being niceeee.
 
N: I don't know what to do. 
 
Eunyoung: Ahhhhhh~~ I can't believe they would do this. 
 
N: I was really nervous. I didn't know why.
 
Eunyoung: I was really shock when you turned around.
 
N: Why? were you expecting someone else? Someone better?
 
Eunyoung: Aniya ~~ Aniya~~ I never said that. 
 
N: Are you not happy that it's me? Hahaha! You must be like not again. 
 
Eunyoung: Well, at least it's not someone I don't know. It'd be hard.
 
 
The camera man gave them yet another mission card to read. 
 
Eunyoung: This show really likes mission cards do they?
 
N: Let's read it together. 
 
Mission card: Go take a walk while holding each others hand.
 
N: Let's go?
 
Eunyoung looked at him while smiling. 
 
N: What? ( smiled ) It's not like we haven't done this before. 
 
Eunyoung: Arasooo Arassoo ~~ 
 
N: Where do you want to go? 
 
Eunyoung: Hmmmm,  coffee shop?
 
N: Lets look for a closer coffee shop. 
 
 
 
 
To Be Continued......