HONEYMOON IN ROMANTIC ISLAND

Never Again

 

HONEYMOON IN ROMANTIC ISLAND 

 

@ The Airport

 

Hakyeon took his wife to the airport without telling her anything about  their destination and agenda. 

Eunyoung: Oppa, where are we going? 

N: Just trust me.

Eunyoung finally had seen the name of the place they'll be spending their honeymoon together. She started jumping up and down like a little girl. 

Eunyoung: Aniyo ~ Aniyo ~ I'm not going back over there. 

N: Wae? You don't even know exactly where in Jeju we're going to. 

Eunyoung: I already have a feeling that will go back to that place again. 

N: It's a surprise. Just trust oppa. 

Eunyoung: I don't think I can trust oppa anymore. He's taking me to the place I hate the most. 

N: We haven't even got to the place yet. 

The couple finally landed and went to the same house that they rented while appearing on romantic and idol show. 

Eunyoung: I knew it 

She tried to go back to the car. 

N: Hahaha, come on don't be too sad. I prepared a lot of surprises for the wife. 

Eunyoung: Cheongmal?

N: Like I said you only needed to trust me. 

Eunyoung: Arasoyo seobang-nim

Hakyeon actually prepared a lot of activities for his wife. He wanted to replay all the missions that they did on romantic and idol but only this time it would be different because they'll be paired up into all of those missions. 

 

 

 

Back Interview with Hakyeon

 

PD: What's the reason why you took your wife to Jeju?

N: It's a place holds a lot of memories for the both of us. 

PD: But your wife didn't seem to like that idea.

N: I know she had some bad memories over there, and thats the whole reason why I wanted to take her back. I wanted to make new good and better memories. I want her to forget about the bad ones and always remember the good new ones we've made while we're out there. 

 

 

Back Interview with Eunyoung

 

PD:  What was your reaction when you found out that your hubby was taking you to Jeju

Eunyoung: I already had a feeling that he was taking me back over there. But I wanted to confirm it for myself. 

PD: Did you get mad at your husband for taking you to such a place?

Eunyoung: No, I trusted oppa. I knew he wouldn't take me to a place without a reason, and when I found out his true intention I couldn't help myself but cry. I thought to myself that he really cares about me. Even back then he remembers everything. He never took me for granted, and I was able to confirm that on our honeymoon. 

PD: How was your honeymoon? 

Eunyoung: It was the best .... can we do it again? 

PD: You'll have to get married again. 

Eunyoung: We'll get married again tomorrow. hahahahahaha~~ 

 

 

@ WGM Studio

 

Host 1: N-goon is a really considerate husband. It makes me want to divorce my hubby and marry someone like him. Hahahhaa

Host 2: He really takes care of his wife. 

Host 1: Thats how a husband should act. 

Host 2: Hyung doesn't take care of you? 

Host 1: My husband is a very caring person. He takes care of me and always scolding me at the same time. Hahaha! 

 

 

To Be Continued ...