Hear Me Out

Never Again

 

Hear Me Out
 
 
N called Eunyoung again in the morning. It was a free day for the girls to play and do whatever it was that they wanted. 
 
(N calling ...) 
 
Eunyoung: Waeyo? 
 
N: Good morning ???
 
Eunyoung: It's not really that good of a morning oppa. 
 
N: I can tell your still mad at me. 
 
Eunyoung: Well I don't really have the right to be mad, sooo...
 
N: I'm sorry Eunyoung-ah ~ I swear to you when I picked Ellin's rose was to say sorry to her. She confessed that she was my fan. I couldn't just reject her so coldly. You know I'm not like that. 
 
Eunyoung: You rejected me coldly back then.
 
N: What? 
 
Eunyoung: Nothing ~~~
 
N: You know that was a different story. Back then I didn't know much about you. 
 
Eunyoung: That's because you choosed not to get to know me. 
 
N: I want you to know that I truly regretted it. I should have picked you, but my mind wasn't there. I could have followed my heart but I was too dumb to ignore it. I know my regrets doesn't changed anything, but I want you to know that I didn't completely disregard you that day nor do I want to hurt you.
 
Eunyoung: Why did you picked Ellin at the very end then?
 
N: I realized that if I didn't pick her at the very end she'll feel the same way as you. I don't want to be that jerk again. But it didn't mean anything at all. You were my first pick and I wished they could have given me a chance to re do things and I would have instantly. Since the situation was already like that I stayed with her til the end. 
 
Eunyoung: I can't really change the way I felt about it. 
 
N: I know that and I want to sincerly apologize for making you feel that way. When you picked me til the very end I told myself I've done it again ... I'm making her cry. Why do I always do things like these towards you.  
 
Eunyoung: I'm not trying to say your a bad guy oppa. I'm sorry for acting this way. You must think I'm such a childish woman. Everyone seems to tell me that. 
 
N: Aniya~~ I never thought of you like that. You're one of the most matured person I've ever meet in my life. That's why I really don't want to lose this bond that we have together. Those people don't know the Eunyoung I know and thats why they say those things. 
 
Eunyoung: Thanks! ( Blushing ) 
 
In Eunyoung's mind she was telling herself thank goodness her oppa couldn't see her right now. 
 
N: Do you have a schedule today?
 
Eunyoung: Ani, it's free day for us. How about you?
 
N: We have a schedule in a bit. Lucky, you get to play today. 
 
Eunyoung: I'll probably just read a book and sleep
 
N: That sounds boring. But yeah, I think you need to get some rest. I wish I had the free day today. I would have asked you out to get some coffee. 
 
Eunyoung: You could ask me next time? 
 
N: I'll prolly do that. Anyways, I gotta go. Leo's face is not looking good. I'm holding them up from leaving. 
 
Eunyoung: Aigoo~ go now. 
 
N: Araso, byeom.
 
Eunyoung: bye bye ~
 
 
 
@ THE VIXX VAN 
 
N and the rest  of the members were inside the van now and Ravi tapped N's shoulder. 
 
Ravi: How's things? 
 
N: What thing?
 
Ravi: The thing?
 
N: Ohhhh, that thing. 
 
( Ken overheard Ravi and N talking. )
 
Ken: What is the thing?
 
Hyuk: His preciousssss ~~ 
 
Hongbin: Oh that thing ~ 
 
Ken: Ah, the thing that was holding us up.
 
( Hyuk covered Ken's mouth. )
 
Leo who didn't otter a word was waiting for N to speak up. 
 
N: Yaaaa~ why are you guys all up on my business. 
 
Ravi: Just spit it outttt
 
N: We're fineeee now, okay?
 
Ken: When are you really going to ask her out? 
 
N: We're not even in that kind of relationship. We're good friends. She matters to me.  
 
Hongbin: Hyung ~~ that doesn't sound like a friend to me. 
 
 
N: You guys can think about what you want. 
 
Ravi: You need to step it up dude. Don't wait til someone will try to snatch your precious away. 
 
Ken: MY PRECIOUSSSSSSSSSSS ~~ 
 
 
to be continued ....