Exhausted

Never Again
Eunyoung and N received so much offers that it was getting difficult for them to film WGM. Eventho it was hard for them to let go of the show, they both decided to focus on their individual projects as it brings future to their growing career.
 
Months had passed by and as a result of busy schedule Eunyoung and N's relationship drifted apart. They both ended their relationship and never contacted each other since then. Eunyoung tried to move on and so did N. 
 
Eunyoung was picked to be the cover page of this one famous magazine in Japan. She just got back yesterday from a successful photoshoot of the magazine. Since N and her broke up shes been working herself non stop and doeasn't complain nor asked for a vacation at all. She was working double time and even harder than when she was still a trainee. The unnies were gettin worried about her because she hasn't showin much emotions about their break up, like she wasn't affected at all. 
 
 
 
@ CONVERSATION BETWEEN EUN AND EUNYOUNG AT THE DORM
 
Eun: Eunyoung-ah, thats enough. You look so exhausted and it pains me more to see you like this. I'd rather see you cry your heart out and be all emo, then to see you forcing yourself to this extent just to show how tough you really are. 
 
Eunyoung: I really don't know what your talking about unnie. It's normal that I look exhausted cos I just got back from Japan. It took almost two days to shoot the whole thing. It was the longest photoshoot I've done in my life. 
 
Eun: You know thats not what I meant when I said you look exhausted. You're emotionally exhausted and not physical. Will maybe both. But my point is ... it's becoming unhealthy for you. SCREAM, AND SHOUT, AND LET IT ALL OUT ~ 
 
Eunyoung: Are you singing or giving straight advices 
 
Eun: Both ... Hahaha! 
 
Eunyoung: Thats the reason why I'm always confused whenever I talk to unnie. 
 
Eun: Come on .. you know I'm serious. 
 
Eunyoung: I've moved on already unnie. Theres nothing that you have to worry about. 
 
Eun: You're so convinced up there (pointing at Eunyoung's head), but the ones in here is still clearly confused. (pionting at Eunyoung's heart)
 
Eunyoung: Are we doing anatomy here? 
 
Eun: I'm just telling you darling. It's easier to face it, then try to completely forget and act like nothing actually happened. It will give you a certain peace. 
 
Eunyoung: I'll keep that in mind Eun guru. 
 
 
 
 
 
@ CONVERSATION BETWEEN N AND SEUNGHO
 
 
 
Seungho: I don't want to be all up in you guys businesss, but what really happened to the both of you. 
 
N: Honestly, I was kind of scared to be in the show when I found out that MBLAQ sunbaenims are coming. 
 
Seungho: Are you scared that we're going to beat the crap out of you for hurting our dongsaeng? 
 
N: Definitely that reason
 
Seungho: Don't worry N-ssi we won't touch you til you give me a good explanation of what happened to the both of you. 
 
N: I really don't know how to explain it to you hyung. In a way that you would understand. 
 
Seungho: Try me. 
 
N: We both decided to end our relationship. So it wasn't just on me. One part of the reason was that we're too busy and could hardly even talk for an hour. Second part was that we constantly fight about little things and it suddenly becomes big without even noticing it. I felt like our relationship was falling apart and if we prolong the current situation things could get bad, and if we break up in that terms it'd be more difficult. 
 
Seungho: I never knew you guys were going through so much. I guess cos I've always supported your relationship and it looked so perfect that it was kinda weird that it just ended so quickly. 
 
N: Trust me hyung I never wanted it to happen. I guess you could say that it was my fault too that  I entered a relationship without thinking it much. I made a girl who I cared about suffer because I was being careless about my decisions. She acts like shes not hurting at all but I know I've caused her a great amount of pain. 
 
Seungho: Hey man, you shouldn't take all the blame. You guys entered and wanted to be in a relationship, because you both feel the same way right? Theres no wrong reasons for that. You've both made that decison, not just you. 
 
N: It was just so hard to choose between the girl you love or the future career that you've been working hard for. I was at that limit hyung and before I could even make that decision I've already lost one of my choices. It went by so quick that I couldn't catch a hold of it. 
 
Seungho: Oh maaan, you got it hard bro. But if you guys are really fated for each other then destiny will come play right back at you guys. Just be patient and let the good timing catch up on the both of you. 
 
N: Thanks hyung, this talked really help me alot. I couldn't really share this with my members. 
 
Seungho: You shouldn't really outcast them. You'll be surprise how much they could really help you out in certain things you think they wouldn't get. I sometimes even ask for Mir's advice. It's really important to open up with your group. It will make you guys stronger as a team. 
 
N: We'll do hyung, thanks again. 
 
 
 
 
TO BE CONTINUED ....