Fated

Never Again

FATED

 

Eunyoung got her phone back in her hands and when they got back to their dorm she threw herself on the bed. Her phone beeped again, it was a text message coming from N. 
 
 
Text message conversation between N and Eunyoung 
 
N to E: Did you get the pictures? 
 
E to N: Yea, I did. Sorry I couldn't reply right away. 
 
N to E: That's okay, I just wanted to make sure you gave me the right number. 
 
E to N: Why would I give you a fake number? 
 
N to E: Calm down it was only a joke. It's getting late you should get some sleep so your dark circle won't grow. Good night panda bear. 
 
E to N: Are you trying to make fun of me oppa? You too oppa get some good night sleep. 
 
 
 
At Two X dorm
 
That night Eunyoung had the best sleep she's ever gotten since their come back day started. She slept for hours and didn't even wake up til the manager had to drag her out of bed. 
 
Manager TWO X: Eunyoung-ah wake up already or we'll be late. You haven't showered yet and your unnies are all ready to go. 
 
Eunyoung: Aniya~~ I want to sleep some moreeee. 
 
Eun: Your N oppa has been calling you non stop arentchu going to answer it?
 
( Eunyoung woke up instantly and went looking for her phone. )
 
Eun: And thats how you wake up the maknae. 
 
Eunyoung: You lied to me unnie. 
 
Eun: And your making us all late. Do you want me to bath you out here?
 
Eunyoung: okay okay okay, I'll be quick. Gimme 15mins? ( smiling )
 
Eun: No, 10mins or we'll leave you out here. ( smiling )
 
Eunyoung: I love you Eun unnie 
 
Eun: I love you too, now hurry. 
 
 
 
At the VIXX dorm
 
N overslept too and caused almost all members to be late at their morning schedule. They had to be at a radio station around 8am in the morning.
 
Hyuk: Hyung, what time did you went to sleep last night.
 
Leo: He went to bed before me. 
 
Hongbin: Ravi usually is the last one to wake up. 
 
Ravi: A miracle. Leo-ssi is talking. 
 
N: I was tired yesterday so I overslept. 
 
Ken: I was tired too ~ ( pointing at himself ) 
 
N: You're always tired. Aren't you the ahjumma ??
 
Ken: true ( making an ahjumma voice ) 
 
Manager VIXX: Listen up kids. N, Ken and Hongbin you guys are coming with me. The rest you'll wait for the next van to come. 
 
Ravi: Weren't we suppose to do a radio interview today?
 
Manager VIXX: The company just called and instructed me to take the three of them to  MBC studio right now. 
 
 
 
 
At the Two X dorm
 
Right when Eunyoung got done getting ready she was told that her unnie already left and went without her. 
 
Eunyoung: Did they really leave?
 
Manager TWO X: You have a different schedule today. 
 
Eunyoung: Nobody told me this.
 
Manager TWO X: Company just called and they need a member of TWO X for All The Kpop show. 
 
Eunyoung: Only me? 
 
Manager TWO X: They only asked for one member.
 
N and Eunyoung's path will have to cross again, could this really be fate or just a mere coincidence? 
 
 
 
To Be Continued ....