Chapter 6: BoA and Yunho

Redemption

Chapter 6: BoA & Yunho

Seohyun’s POV

Ottoke?! Ever since we came into the practice room, everyone kept looking at me. Do I have something on my face? *glances at my unnies* They’re still looking at me?! I finally showed an interest in a boy and this is where it got me >.<

Jessica unnie grinned at me mischievously. “So Seohyun, what did you think about my little brother?”

I looked down averting her gaze. “He’s great. He wasn’t what I expected him to be.”

“You sure seemed very interested in him. Were you checking him out? It’s okay if you were. He was pretty cute.” Hyoyeon unnie joked.

Beads of sweat were forming on my head and my heart started to race. “No, I wasn’t! I will admit though, he was very attractive, but I wasn’t checking him out!”

All of my unnies gave me the ‘yeah right’ look and burst into laughter.

“Sheesh, someone is being defensive.” Yuri unnie teased.

“Defensive? I’m not being defensive!”

“Are too!” Yoona unnie said poking the side of my body.

Swatting her finger away from me, I yelled, “Am not! Unnie, would you please stop poking me?!”

Yoona unnie giggled and stopped. But, Tiffany unnie was looking at me with this confused look on her face; as if she was trying to solve a complicated math problem. Then all of a sudden her face lit up and she quickly ran over to me, like something clicked in her brain.

“You like him don’t you?!” Tiffany unnie asked while jumping up and down from excitement.

I laughed nervously and my face flushed a deeper red (if that was even possible). “Well, you know… I think we should start practicing now. ”

Tiffany unnie squealed happily and screamed. “That’s a yes Seo Joohyun!”

Sooyoung unnie and Sunny unnie came over and patted my head. “Awe our little maknae is growing up!”

In the midst of all this, I looked for the one person whose opinion mattered to me the most. Jessica unnie smiled at me warmly. “You have my full blessing if you ever want to confess to him. Just don’t break his heart, okay?

I gave a small nod and then all the unnies came and gave me congratulatory hugs before our practice.

Narrator’s POV

But Seohyun was unaware of the one unnie who was trying to hide her sadness and that person was Taeyeon.

Outside, two of the biggest K-pop stars finally arrived at SM. BoA and Yunho walked into the building hand in hand, smiles plastered on their faces as they both remembered what happened a few moments ago. As they exited the elevator on the 9th floor, both of them noticed the room was completely empty.

“Yunho, we missed the party.”

BoA and Yunho’s faces were filled with guilt. Then suddenly Changmin walked out of a practice room.

“Hyung, BoA a little late, no?” Changmin joked while giving them a crooked smile.

“Changmin this isn’t funny.” BoA said sternly not looking amused.

“I agree with BoA. We promised Jessica we’d be here and we let a fan down.” Yunho said sadly.

“”If you still want to meet him, he’s still here.”

“Jinja?!”

“Yeah , he’s in the practice room down the hall from SNSD’s.”

“Thanks Changmin!”

With that, BoA and Yunho rushed over to Andrew’s practice room. Just as they were walking in, both of them heard the sound of a beautifully played piano.

Andrew’s POV

*A few minutes prior *

“Wow this place really does have everything!” I said happily while examining the piano.

“I wonder... would they get mad if I played it? *pauses to think* Nah, if that was the case I would’ve already been busted for touching it. But what to play..? Hmmmm… Ohh I know! *Starts playing the chorus of Dearest by Ayumi Hamasaki* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqOtYQg6HV0 For Chorus: 1:14 to 1:44

Narrator’s POV

Since the piano faced the wall, Andrew had no idea BoA and Yunho were listening to him play. They stood in the back stunned at how beautiful everything sounded. As Andrew paused for a brief moment, BoA and Yunho started clapping, making him turn around so fast he almost fell off his chair.

Andrew’s POV

BoA and Yunho immediately ran to my side, worried that I may have hurt myself. “Whoa, easy there!”

Yunho smiled at me kindly. “We’re sorry for scaring you, but you played so beautifully. We didn’t want to interrupt.”

“Thank you. But, I’m not really… Hold on!” My eyes widened as I realized who I was talking to.

“No way, you’re Yunho and BoA!”

They both laughed and ruffled my hair. “Yes we are, nice to meet you Andrew!” Yunho said while fighting back a chuckle.

Shock spread all over my face. “You know my name?!”

BoA giggled at my question and nodded her head. But then her face became more serious, almost guilty. “Sorry about not being here earlier, though. Usually the both of us are never late, but today we were. Can you forgive us?”

Truthfully, I could never really be mad at either of them for very long. They are my idols after all. But, I pretended like I was contemplating my decision for a few minutes. I couldn’t let them off that easily.

After pondering a few more seconds, I smiled at them and said, “Yes, I forgive you. “

Yunho looked at me with a confused look on his face. “You aren’t mad?”

“Not really. First of all, you’re both my idols and I could never stay mad at you. Also, I assume Jessica told you about my situation back in California, leading me to come here, right?”

“Yes, she mentioned it on the phone last night when she asked us to come see you. Yunho and I both feel terrible about what happened. No one should have to go through something like that, especially being so young and all alone.” BoA said softly, tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

Hesitantly, I raised my hand to BoA’s back and rubbed it gently, giving her a soft smile. “If it makes you feel better, I was never really alone. Jessica and Krystal were there, just not physically. *BoA and Yunho looked at me confused* By calling and keeping in touch, it helped to remind me that people still loved me. I guess you could say they helped me with keeping my sanity. Having been through all that, I admit I’m far from perfect, but it would take more than you two coming late or not coming at all to make me mad. Plus you’re here, which shows me that you care and that makes me happy.”

He’s so mature for his age and after the mess he’s been through, that is pretty remarkable. BoA and Yunho looked at each other and knew they were thinking the same thing.

“Plus you two just got married. So, you need your private time to have s-… I mean do things.”

BoA hid her face from me as she blushed violently. While Yunho let out one of those awkward laughs.

I shouldn’t have said that. "Mianhe, that was over the line."

“No problem, it’s fine. So, Jessica told us you’re a prodigy. That must be really cool huh?” Yunho said trying to change the subject.

“Yeah, but sometimes it’s a blessing and a curse like a double-edged sword. For example, graduating from high school early made my parents want me to audition for SM. But I decided to refuse being their little puppet, which lead to me being beaten and thrown out of the house.”

Looking at Yunho’s face, I could tell he instantly regretted changing the subject. “Oh. That was unfortunate. Did they want you to audition because of your awesome piano playing skills?”

I chuckled. “Not exactly, do you know how Jessica and Krystal got scouted by SM?”

“Yeah, didn’t she and Krystal get discovered at the mall?” Yunho said while giving me the ‘where is this story going’ look.

I nodded my head. “Want to know a little secret? *Yunho and BoA both nodded* I was the reason they got scouted that day. Our family was in a store and they started playing a H.O.T song, so the three of us started messing around. Next thing I know, the scouts from SM were trying to recruit me. I didn’t want to go, so my sisters went to audition without me.” I paused for a second and said “Please, don’t say anything about that to anyone, especially my sisters.”

“Wow, you must be a really good performer and don’t you worry, we won’t say a thing.”

“Thank you. Well... Not really. Compared to the two of you I’m okay.”

BoA’s POV

Aish, this boy is so sweet, humble and modest but it’s obvious he lacks self-confidence. “You are so sweet!” I said giving Andrew a hug.

Just then Jessica and the rest of SNSD entered the practice room.

“Hey baby Jung, practice just ended so I’m here to get you. Oh Yunho, BoA, when did you get here?” Jessica asked in shock.

“Just a little while ago, sorry for missing the party.” I apologized.

“Don’t bother apologizing. All that matters is you guys came. I should be thanking you for taking time from your busy schedules to see my younger brother.”

Yunho chuckled. “You’re welcome, but it was no problem. It was a pleasure to meet him. He even showed us his awesome piano playing skills!”

Jessica looked at me surprised. “Since when did you know how to play the piano?”

Andrew’s POV

I immediately broke eye contact with her because I was so shy about my playing. “I taught myself a year after you left. I wasn’t being beaten or anything yet, but you and Krystal were still the only thing mom and dad cared about. I thought that learning a difficult instrument would please them. But nothing changed, things only got worse and after a while piano became my way of escaping.”

I raised my head, only to see tears falling down my sister’s face. “I... Baby Jung…Krystal and I…” She was struggling to find the right words, but there were none.

I got up slowly and pulled Jessica into a hug, letting her cry on my shoulder. “Noona stop beating yourself up about this. I know you feel guilty for leaving, but I don’t blame you or Krystal. If it makes you feel better, I forgive you. Now can you forgive yourself?”

She nodded into my shoulder and I smiled. We pulled away and she let out a weak laugh. “I change my question. Since when did you become this wise and mature?”

*Sigh* “Easy, I’ve dealt with things no person my age should have to deal with. Unlike most people, I was forced to grow up during my childhood.”

She nodded sadly. Then her face lit up slightly. “Do you think you could play a song for us right now? We’d all like to hear.”

I looked at the SNSD noonas. Most of them had tear streaked faces, but they were nodding vigorously. I really wanted to perform for them, but I was so nervous. I never really performed in front of people before and the only two people I did perform for didn’t really seem to care. What if they don’t like it? Aish… Why can’t she want me to do something else?

My palms started sweating, so I wiped them on my jeans. “Are you sure you want me to play for you? When it comes to piano, I get very shy. Yunho and BoA found me playing and silently watched. I didn’t intentionally show them anything. Plus I’m not even that good.”

BoA gave me this incredulous look. “Not good? Are you crazy?! You were amazing! *she turned to Jessica* He’s just being humble.”

“Yes, he’s very humble. Please baby Jung?!” She said giving me the puppy dog pout.

Here comes the puppy dog pout. “Alright, but you all have to promise me not to laugh.”

They all raised their arms up, as if they were taking an oath. “We promise!”

With Yunho’s help I moved the chair closer to the piano. I took a deep breath and started playing Dearest by Ayumi Hamasaki. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqOtYQg6HV0

Narrator’s POV

Everyone went silent as soon as Andrew started playing. His fingers washed over the keys with ease as he played the beautiful melody. Their eyes never left him because they were so astounded by what they heard.

BoA sat with her eyes closed as she took in the sweet melody Andrew played. After a few seconds she opened her eyes and smiled. His playing is so beautiful. You can definitely see into his soul and feel what he’s feeling. If only he had more confidence in himself. Baby Jung fighting xD!

Yunho had sort of a poker face on as he listened to Andrew, but if you looked at his eyes you could clearly see tears glistening. Jung Yunho, you keep those tears in. You’re in a room full of women and you need to be strong; not only for them, but also for this wonderful boy sitting in front of you.

Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Yoona, Sunny, Yuri and Tiffany were focused on listening more than watching his hands. But yes, they were all moved to tears by the familiar tune.

Taeyeon like Yunho held in her tears. Not because she felt like she had to be strong, but because she wasn’t used to showing her emotions. Andrew is already a great musician. He’s so young yet he can already make people feel something with his music.

Seohyun let the tears fall silently down her face. She was watching him intensely. Remembering every detail of what he looked like as if he was playing, while listening to his stunning rendition of “Dearest”. As she continued to watch her feelings for him grew more and more. Andrew, I’ve only known you a few hours and already you’ve made me feel like this. Why are you so amazing? Ottokae?

Jessica watched her little brother in awe while tears flowed from her eyes like a river. BoA wasn’t kidding Andrew, you are really good. Within this performance we can feel exactly what is in your soul and that is hard to for many musicians. Yet you can already do this because of how much you’ve grown. Andrew-ah, look at you. You’re so mature already and it shouldn’t be that way. Unnie is sorry for leaving you with those horrible people and for not being there when you needed me. But I’m here now and I promise I always will be.

During all this, Andrew’s worries faded away and he couldn’t care less about what other people thought. Right now, he was letting everything flow from him into his music. Giving it 100% allowing him to be as vulnerable as possible so everyone could see who he really was and what he’s become. With every little move I make, the nervousness seems to go away. Perhaps I have performing in my blood after all. Maybe I can finally make someone proud of me and prove that I’m not useless.

When he finished the piece, he paused for a moment to get his emotions back in check. Then slowly he raised his head and turned around to face his audience. Most of them had tears on their face, but they were still clapping.

Andrew’s POV

These emotions feel so foreign to me. It’s nice to feel like this again.

Jessica came forward and kneeled down in front of me. Putting both hands on my shoulder she said, “Baby Jung that was truly the most astonishing thing I’ve ever seen or heard. You play with such grace and beauty it enhances the music. I also noticed after a while, you didn’t care what we thought. At that moment in time something special happened because then it became about you and your music and not about pleasing people. You allowed yourself to become vulnerable and we were all able to feel what you were feeling. It was just magnificent. Great job!”

BoA sat next to me on my left and put her arm around me, while Yunho sat on my right and did the same, trapping me between them in a hug. After a few seconds, BoA broke the sandwich hug and my hair. When she did that Yunho put one hand on my shoulder, turned into face me and said, “That had to have been one of the best piano performances I’ve ever been able to attend. Including BoA’s brother Kwon Soon Hwon, Yiruma, etc. You demonstrated every quality an exceptional performer should have. If this was a real concert, I can guarantee no one would be laughing.”

Their comments made me feel so warm and fuzzy on the inside. “Thanks everyone. It’s nice to have people care for me and feel proud about something that I’ve done.”

Jessica who was still kneeling in front me took my face and cupped my face in her hands. “Stop thanking us, you’ve had this coming for a long time now. Hmmm… I’m getting a little hungry. Why don’t we go back to our dorm and eat dinner with Krystal and her group? Then tomorrow, we can all go to the zoo like you wanted.”

My face lit up really quickly, but that was also because I was getting hungry too. “That sounds awesome! But can BoA and Yunho come too?”

Jessica bit her bottom lip. “Uh… that’s up to them, but they’re probably busy. *turns to BoA*Do you think the both of you could spare the night and tomorrow? You’re more than welcome to stay at our dorm for the night.”

BoA looked at Yunho and both nodded in agreement. “We’d be honored to stay the night and come with you all to the zoo.”

In my mind I was celebrating like crazy, but on the outside I tried to play it cool. “Awesome, you’re staying! Let’s get going, we shouldn’t keep Krystal waiting.”

Everyone chuckled as we exited the practice room. On our way to the elevators, we ran into Changmin.

“Hi guys. *smiles at me* Andrew, looks like you got to meet Yunho and BoA after all!”

I nodded. “Yup and they’re even better in person.”

Yunho put his hand on my shoulder. “You’re not so bad yourself. Changmin, you have to hear him play piano! He has mad skills!”

“Really? I guess I’ll have to hear you play sometime. But if you think his piano playing is great, I bet it has nothing on his singing and dancing! He can even do Mirotic better than you! Oh …” Changmin said as he just remembered that was the one thing you asked everyone not to talk about.

Did he just say what I think he said? Changmin that was the only thing I asked you not to do and you just did it -_-

Looking over at the SNSD noonas, I could see Seohyun, Yuri and Sooyoung trying to calm my sister. She looked pissed; I’d hate to be Changmin right now.

She ran up to him and started whacking any part of him she could get. “You *hit* pabo! *hit* What*hit* part *hit* of *hit* don’t*hit* say*hit* anything*hit* don’t*hit* you*hit* understand! *hit, hit hit*”

Changmin was holding up his hands in defense. “I’m sorry! I spaced out. People make mistakes you know!”

Jessica groaned in frustration, but realized she would never win this battle. “It’s fine. Just remember next time.”

Changmin let out a sigh of relief and smiled at a completely confused Yunho and BoA.

“Can someone explain to us what just happened?” BoA asked.

“Yeah this is all my bad. I danced and sang earlier today for Siwon, Taemin and Changmin, but I asked them not to tell anyone, but Changmin forgot.”

“Why didn’t you want us to know?” BoA asked kindly.

“I don’t know. When it comes to stuff like this, I’m really shy.”

“Well, don’t be. If your dancing and singing is like your piano playing, you have no reason to be shy. Now come on, dance Mirotic. I want to see if Changmin is pulling my leg on this.” Yunho smirked issuing his challenge.

“Okay…” *Gulp*

“Wait!” Jessica shouted as she came to my side. “Are you sure your leg can handle? It’s injured and you’ve done enough dancing today already.”

“Noona, don’t worry. Trust me, if I’m in pain you’ll know.” I said moving forward to perform. Especially since, I don’t really show pain anymore. *starts dancing and singing Mirotic*

Oh~ Neon nareul wonhae neon naege ppajyeo neon naege michyeo

He eo nal su eobseo (I got you~ under my skin)

Neon nareul wonhae neon naege ppajyeo neon naege michyeo

Neon naui no ye (I got you~ under my skin)

han beon ui kiseuwa hamkke-nari seondeuthan-ganghan ikkeullim

du beon ui kiseu, tteugeopge teojyeobeoril geot gateun ne shimjangeul

Yeah~ neoreul gajyeosseo You know you got it!

Yeah~~~~

Come on! Come on! (I got you~ Under my skin)

ne kkumsoge nan neol jibaehaneun mabeobsa nae jumune

neon dashi geuryeojigo isseo I got you~ Under my skin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtEw_ebKkKA Skip to 2:52

As soon as I was done, I hid my face from everyone. One because I was afraid to see what Yunho thought of it and two my leg started hurting a bit.

I slowly took the hands away from my face and saw Yunho looking at me in awe while BoA was sitting next to him trying to hold in her laughter.

“So, how was it?” I asked nervously.

“That was daebak, completely perfect! I couldn’t have done it like that if I was in your condition.”

Yunho thinks I was perfect. This is the best day EVER! “Thank you.” I turned to my SNSD noonas “Can we go now?”

They had these strange smiles on their faces that I didn’t like. "Not yet baby Jung. We were wondering if you could dance a BoA song?”

Absolutely not! BoA is the Best of Asia, there’s no way I can compare to her! “BoA song?!”

“Yes, Bump Bump to be exact.”

“Why?” I whined.

Taeyeon gave me a small smile. “We just want to see what you’re really capable of.”

“By doing a BoA song?! *turns to BoA* Umma, appa I’m apologizing now just in case I fail.”

BoA and Yunho looked at me with surprised expressions while the SNSD noonas looked at me with wide eyes.

Hold on… I just called BoA umma and Yunho appa. What did I do? I can’t take it back. Ugh! Just do the dance and worry about this after.*starts singing and dancing Bump Bump*

Arienai Koto Darakede

Miushinaisou-na Toki Demo

Kizuitara Mou

Subete Wa MEMORIES

Tooku Ni Wasurete iru yo

I'm Gonna Shine!

(Hit it!)

I'm gonna rock right now,

Take your spot and cop the old crown

I'm so international ore nachuraru

MC tabe suki need to pan shiro!

My rap style is genshiryoku hatsuden

whats that kimi no talkin

eru dake dakedo ore no walkin

Makka-na carpet get the shoukin

Chill like a miami no roujin

Chou gira gira I'm no joke

Demo jokin I'm the best

Kore nisen kyuunen no nandesuka

Daitai Minna Onaji

SHANPAN(Champagne) toka V.I.P De

BoA-chan Yeah Yeah! Issho ni

(Kampai! Let's Party!)

Toka iwareru kedo I'm Sorry.

Sonna no Dou demo ii

Ogotte kureru nara

PUREZENTO(Present) Ni e

(oh, oh oh oh oh)

douemo douemo

(oh, oh oh oh oh)

Mecha oshi ga tsuyoi

(oh, oh oh oh oh)

Mae wa mushi sareta noni

(oh, oh oh oh oh)

Arikitari Na Kao emo

Asu Ni wa Shinderera(Cinderella) Kamo!?

Shirenai Kara

Kono LIFE'S A MELODY

Sukoshi dake No magic Dake De

I'm Gonna Shine!

(Bump Bump!)

Itsumo soue

(Yeah Yeah!)

Nori ni makasete

(Bump Bump!)

Nanka tekitouni

(Yeah Yeah!)

Yatteru no ni

(Bump Bump!)

Oshiete yo

Kono yo Ni ruuru (rule) wa aru no?

Ii kagen dakedo MY WAY

AIN'T EASY watashi wa watashi

Maikai serifu wa okimari

Nani gata? Nani gasa?

A demo B demo O demo nai

B O A, Okay?

Nomisugiteru toki ni wa chuui

Sono neta furui

Tsumannai kara SAY GOODBYE

Sonna no iranai

(oh oh oh oh oh)

Dou suruno? Dou suruno?

(oh oh oh oh oh)

Kekkyoku I'm all alone

(oh oh oh oh oh)

yatto miete kitano

(oh oh oh oh oh)

Arienai Koto Darake de

Miushinaisou-na toki demo

Kizuitara Mou

Subete Wa MEMORIES

Tooku Ni Wasurete iru yo

I'm Gonna Shine!

(Bump Bump!)

Itsumo soue

(Yeah Yeah!)

Nori ni makasete

(Bump Bump!)

Nanka tekitouni

(Yeah Yeah!)

Yatteru no ni

(Bump Bump!)

Oshiete yo

Kono yo Ni ruuru wa aru no?

Ii kagen dakedo MY WAY

AIN'T EASY watashi wa watashi

[VERBAL RAP]

(Yeah, yeah)

It's a no-brainer this is hot! (hot!)

Step to the scene they stop!(Stop!)

Prada studded they say dare

it takes VERBAL to make a party (Pop!)

Yeah, soe asa made rasu made kaeri ni get gyudon (Don!)

You wanna get with it then bump! (Bump!)

Korede owari de chan chan

Arikitari Na Kao emo

Asu Ni wa Shinderera(Cinderella) Kamo!?

Shirenai Kara

Kono LIFE'S A MELODY

Sukoshi dake No magic Dake De

Arienai Koto Darakede

Miushinaisou-na Toki Demo

Kizuitara Mou

Subete Wa MEMORIES

Tooku Ni Wasurete iru yo

I'm Gonna Shine!

BUMP BUMP! SAY BUMP BUMP BUMP!

YEAH YEAH! MOVE YOUR HEAD!

BUMP BUMP! MOVE YOUR HIPS!

YEAH YEAH! I'M A ROCKSTAR!

BUMP BUMP! Modu chum chyeo bwa!

YEAH YEAH! Show me what you got!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EKSDO3axw0

BoA’s POV

I watched intently as he performed my song. *giggles* He was actually very good. Everything was there; technicality, talent, emotion, etc. But I couldn’t concentrate because all I could think about was that Andrew called Yunho and I mom and dad.

Andrew, meeting you today only reinforces the feelings of how great it would be if we could adopt you. Yesterday after Jessica talked to us Yunho and I discussed possibly adopting you, but since Jessica is your blood relative, it would be unfair of us to take you away from her right after you both reunited. But you just called me mom, and it felt so right. Don’t be scared to call me that okay? I like it :)

I looked over to my husband and saw a hint of tears in his eyes. Awe, he’s crying. He must feel the same way I do. At this time, Andrew finished dancing and we all applauded.

“Thank you for clapping, but that was hardly my best.” He said slightly out of breath.

There was something off about the way he was standing. He seemed to be keeping the weight off of his leg. Oh no did he hurt himself? I could see the shadow of pain in his eyes, but he was very subtle about showing it physically. If I wasn’t watching him so closely, I probably wouldn’t have caught on. After a few more seconds he rocked back and forth on his feet, testing his injured leg to see if he could walk. Then as he took a few steps forward, it was obvious to see that he was limping. I raised my hand up signaling him to stop. Then I walked over to him, grabbed a chair and had him sit down.

I thought it was my imagination, but he is hurt. Why isn’t he showing it? Is it because he doesn’t want to make Jessica feel bad or because he doesn’t want to feel like a burden? Either way, I should help him out. “Here you should sit. I know you’ve been dancing a lot today and I don’t want you to re-injure your leg.”

Narrator’s POV

Andrew looked into BoA’s eyes and could tell she was watching him more intensely than usual. It was the kind of look a concerned mother would give their injured child.

In the back of his mind Andrew thought, why is she so focused on me? Does she know I’m hiding my pain? “Thank you, BoA. *looks down to avoid looking into BoA or Yunho’s eyes* About calling you two mom and dad earlier. Mianhe, it just came out of my mouth before I could do anything.”

BoA put her arm around him and leaned her head on his. “Don’t be sorry. We already think of you as a son. So, if you ever want to call us that, go ahead.”

His eyes widened. “Seriously?”

Yunho smiled. “Seriously.”

Andrew threw his fist up in the air. “Awesome.”

With BoA’s help Andrew managed to get up and he walked over to the SNSD noonas. “Let’s get going shall we?”

He grabbed Jessica’s hand as well as BoA’s (who held hands with Yunho) and they all started to exit the building. As they all walked out together, Andrew finally felt like he was part of a family again.

 

A/N: Sorry haven't been updating was so busy with work and now school started back up again. But next chapter you all can look forward to some fluff :) Comments are always welcome :) Thank you for being patient my lovely readers!