Chapter 4:The Airport

Redemption

Chapter 4: The Airport

Jessica’s POV

After having an all-nighter planning a get together at SM and a dinner we were starting to feel it kicking in as we each let out our yawns. Waiting at the airport seemed like a total drag that seemed to go on forever, with my bed calling out my name but at the same time I’ve never been so excited in my entire life! I can’t believe I get to see my baby Jung today! Ever since he went back to the United States, Krystal and I haven’t seen him in ages. Just then a horrible thought crossed my mind.

My face must’ve showed discomfort because Tiffany rubbed my back and asked, “Jess, you okay?”

“I thought I was, but now I’m not so sure. I haven’t seen him for about 5 years; what if I don’t recognize him?! People can’t change that much in  5 years right?!”

She opened to answer, but I cut her off and started pacing back and forth. I was going into full blown panic mode. “Oh god, what if he blames me and Krystal because we left him there with those monsters?! What if he hates us? What if- ”

Taeyeon grabbed my shoulders and stopped my pacing. “What if the sky turns to fire and your nose falls off?! *giggles* Sica stop worrying! Don’t put the carriage before the horse.”

I glared at her and was about to reply when I saw a young boy in the corner of my eye with a duffle bag limping down the stairs. He was being escorted by a man and a woman. Once they reached ground level, the two whispered something in his ear and then went into the baggage claim area. When the man and woman left the boy started looking around the airport like he was looking for someone.

“Jessica, what’s wrong?” Taeyeon and Tiffany asked with confused facial expressions.

I pointed to the young boy. “Omo, I think that’s him.”

Right at that moment, his head turned in my direction and our eyes connected. We both looked at each other for a while before he shouted, “Jessica unnie?!”

I ran to my brother, and hugged him tight. Tears were coming down my face, but I didn’t care. All that mattered was he was here in my arms. “Baby Jung!”

Andrew’s POV

While Officer Benson and Officer Stabler went to get their luggage, I looked through the crowd trying to find Jessica “Where is she?” I whispered to myself. Turning left and right, I couldn’t find her, all I saw was Taeyeon and Tiffany from Girls’ Generation. Wait a second…, I quickly took a double take. I couldn’t believe it, am I dreaming?! Is it..? It is! It’s Taeyeon and Tiffany! “But if that’s them, then Jessica…” In the middle of Taeyeon and Tiffany was my sister Jessica. Our eyes connected and we stared at each other for a bit. I must’ve looked like a total fool with my mouth gaping, but I couldn’t take it anymore and shouted, “Jessica unnie?!”

“Baby Jung!” She practically galloped to me like a horse through a meadow and tightly hugged me. I hugged her back with just as much enthusiasm, but it was getting a bit sore. “Unnie, I love you too, but please stop hugging me so hard. You’re crushing me.”

“Oh, mianhae.” She let go of me and I can see her face is covered with tears. “Are you okay?”

I smiled and said, “Gwenchena.”

Just then Officer Benson and Stabler were making their way to us from the baggage claim.

“I assume your Jessica? *she nodded* Hi I’m Officer Stabler.”  He said shaking her hand.

Quickly his hand was replaced by Officer Benson’s as she introduced herself. “And I’m Officer Benson.”

“Thank you for taking good care of my brother! How was your flight?”

They both shrugged their shoulders. “There was minor turbulence here and there, but nothing we couldn’t handle.”

“That’s good. Oh right, *she opened her wallet* here’s a check. I promised to pay you back remember?”

Officer Benson looked at the check and pushed it back into my sister’s hands shaking her head. “This is very generous of you, but we can’t take this money.”

“Yeah, we were just doing our job.” Officer Stabler added.

Tears formed in my sisters eyes. “Please take it. If it weren’t for the both of you my brother might not be here today. It’s my way of saying thank you.”

The two officers looked at each other for a moment and nodded their heads. “Okay, we’ll take it. Thank you. *they both turned to me and smiled* we are leaving you with your sister now? Have fun and we’ll see you at the trial. *turned back facing my sister* Take good care of him, alright?”

“I will. I promise. Thank you again. Goodbye.” With that Officer Benson and Stabler left for their hotel.

Jessica turned her attention back to me, grabbed my hand and said, “Come baby Jung, let’s go back to the car. There are some people there that would like to meet you.”

From there we walked hand in hand back to the car. When we finally got to the car, my jaw dropped. This wasn’t a car, it was a limo! Jessica laughed at my facial expression and closed my mouth for me as she opened the door and helped me get in. When I was comfortably seated and the car was moving, I got a good look at who was sitting across from me and my jaw dropped again. Sitting across from me was Taeyeon and Tiffany.

Taeyeon slightly bowed her head and said, “Anyeonghaseyo, Kim Taeyeon imida.”

Tiffany showed me her signature eye-smile and said, “Anyeonghaseyo, Tiffany Hwang imida.”

They all laughed at me and Jessica once again had to close my mouth. “Baby Jung don’t just sit there introduce yourself.”

“An- Anyeonghaseyo, A-Andrew Jung imida. I’d bow, but we’re in a moving vehicle. *paused for a second* Mianhe, that sounded very stupid. I mean… um… *face palm* what am I saying?”

Taeyeon and Tiffany laughed and said, “No need to be so nervous baby Jung! We don’t bite.”

“I know, but besides from Jessica you two are my favorites in SNSD. I’m a little star struck.” I blushed looking out the window.

Tiffany eye-smiled again and said, “He should’ve came for a visit sooner. I like him already.”

Jessica just rolled her eyes playfully. “That’s because he said you’re one of his favorite members. Seriously baby Jung, what are you thinking picking her?”

Tiffany’s eyes narrowed and she stuck out her tongue. Jessica also stuck out her tongue and then pulled me into another hug. “I missed you so much baby Jung. *starts crying* you have no idea how sorry I am for leaving you alone! Why didn’t you say something sooner?”

I turned my body inward to face Jessica and wiped the tears coming down her face. “Unnie, please stop crying. You have no reason to be sorry.”

She ran her hand over my injuries and cried even harder. “Yes I do. They hurt you so much.”

“Unnie, stop blaming yourself! This is nothing, I’m fine.”

I could tell she wasn’t going to budge. So, I settled for making her feel better. “At least now you know why I never video chatted with you and Krystal. Imagine how awkward that conversation would’ve been. *laughs*”

She gave me a weak smile and ruffled my hair. Then she started talking to Taeyeon and Tiffany about something. I used that time to look outside the window again and saw a zoo. I love animals and I haven’t been to the zoo in forever!

“Baby Jung , what has you so captivated over there?”

I twisted my body back to its normal position. Practically jumping up and down in my seat from excitement I said, “It’s a zoo! One day if you guys aren’t busy, can we go there?! Please?!”

“Well…” Jessica said unsure of her answer.

Hmmm… I wonder if she still has a weakness for the puppy dog pout. I looked Jessica in the eyes and made the best puppy dog pout I could muster.  “Araso, we can go as long as everyone is free.”

A huge smile spread across my face. “Yay! Thank you unnie!” Wow, I didn’t think she’d cave that fast. Note to self, always use the puppy dog pout. Just then a thought of my living situation came into my mind.

“Unnie, I’m just wondering, but where am I going to live?” 

“You’ll be staying in the SNSD dorm with us!”

“But what about Krystal?”

“She has her own dorm. But she will be joining us for dinner tonight. Oh and Krystal is sorry she couldn’t come to the airport. She had schedule, so she was unable to come.”

“No problem, as long as I get to see her eventually.”

The limo suddenly came to a stop. I looked out the window to see where we were and let out a huge gasp. “What is this unnie? It’s so big and pretty.”

She gave me a small smile. “This is our destination.”

She helped me out of the car and once we were outside she, Tiffany and Taeyeon shouted, “Welcome to S.M. Entertainment baby Jung!” 

A.N: Please feel free to leave a comment :D