Chapter 5: Hello Everyone?

Redemption

Chapter 5: Hello Everyone!

Andrew’s POV

Looking around, everything seemed so elegant and well taken care of. The sight was so beautiful, it left me mesmerized just looking at it. I couldn’t believe that for the past few years my sisters, my unnie’s lived here all this time. This literally took my breath away.

Jessica, Tiffany, and Taeyeon  looked at me and smiled. Jessica nudged me forward and said  “I know what you’re thinking, this place is prettier outside with all the city lights going on than it is back home. But.. you can’t sleep out here in the cold haha not like the last time.” I smiled feeling slightly embarrassed and started walking up the steps as they followed right behind me.

We walked into the building and it somehow surprised me seeing how it was just as pretty on the inside as it was on the outside. On our way to the elevators one of the doors opened up and had quite a few people inside. They offered to wait with me and catch the next one, but I told them to go ahead. They made sure I knew what floor to go to and left. Less than a minute the elevator to my left arrived. When the doors opened I saw a girl, she looked so familiar but I couldn’t remember where I knew her from. As I walked in, my leg gave out and I ended up falling into the elevator. Immediately, she offered me her aid.

“Are you okay?” She asked worriedly trying her best to help me up without hurting me.

I rubbed the back of my neck while my face burned and flushed a deep red. “Yup, I’m fine. Thanks for your help.

A smile slowly spread across her face. “Well, alright then. What floor are you going to?”

“Um… the 9th floor please.”

She smiled widely. “Cool, looks like we’re going to the same floor!” she pressed the button.

I smiled back. “*Chuckles* I guess we are.”

Yuri’s POV

This boy, could he be Jessica and Krystal’s little brother? “So, who are you here with or are you by yourself?” I asked curiously.

“I came here with my sister.”

“Nice. Who is your sister?”

“Jessica Jung of SNSD.” He said proudly.

It is him! Awe he’s so cute and innocent! Like a little puppy. I tried my best to hide my glee from him. “Oh, that’s cool.”

He nodded. “Do you know her?”

Wait… he doesn’t know I’m in SNSD too. Mwahahahaha This is going to be fun. I grinned mischievously. “Yeah, I know her. She seems like an Ice Princess, but on the inside she’s the complete opposite.”

His facial expression changed slightly. It became more serious than before. “Yeah, a lot of people think that about her, but that’s just a big misconception. Don’t get me wrong, sometimes she can be a huge Ice Princess, but usually she’s very kind hearted. She always puts others before herself and that is what people need to see. *a small smile spreads on his face* Also, it wouldn’t kill her to smile every once in a while. She always looks so serious. ”  

“*giggles* She’s also a very heavy sleeper.”

He let out a big laugh. “I hear you there! She’s forever a sleepy head! One time I had to pour water on her just to wake her up.”

My eyes widened in shock. “Jinja?! How did that go? I’m surprised she didn’t kill you.”

He chuckled once more. “At the time, I’m sure she wanted to, but I’m her favorite little brother. She couldn’t kill me. *smiles angelically* Anyway, I succeeded in waking her up, but her dolphin scream scared me to death and made me deaf. It’s so loud, I’m sure it could break the sound barrier or at least glass. Also, have you noticed she’s always messy? Even if she cleans her room it never stays clean for very long.”

I literally couldn’t stop laughing because everything he was saying was true. We almost reached our floor when he held out his hand and said, “By the way my name is Andrew.”

I shook his hand and said, “My name is Kwon Yuri. I’m in SNSD too. That’s how I know Jessica.” Then the elevator doors opened and I walked out leaving him speechless.

Andrew’s POV

She shook my hand and said, “My name is Kwon Yuri. I’m in SNSD too. That’s how I know Jessica.” Then the elevator doors opened and she walked out.

So that’s why she looks so familiar. All of a sudden I could hear her voice. “Hey Jess, I ran into your little brother in the elevator. He is so cute and he told me some interesting things about you!”

At that moment, panic struck across my face. Yuri, please… no!

“Yeah, like what?” She said nonchalantly, not looking up at Yuri.

“Well, he said you are a sleepy head, that you’re messy and that your dolphin scream is so loud it can break the sound barrier.” Yuri said while laughing.

Jessica looked up and glared at everyone because they started laughing. She then looked at me and yelled, “Yah! Andrew Christopher Jung, get over here NOW!” Jessica yelled.

I gulped, walked toward my sister and mumbled. “Oh . She used my middle name…”

“What did you say?!” Jessica snapped.

“Nothing unnie.” I said in a quiet voice.

She came next to me with a pout on her face and whacked my head playfully. “Yah! Why did you say that stuff about me for? I only told them good things about you. Stop making me look bad! Secondly, you’re a boy, so call me noona. Unnie is only used by girls.”

I laughed and rubbed my head. Even though she whacked it in fun, it still hurt. “Ouch! Sorry Jessica noona. Next time I’ll make sure you’re there so you can defend yourself.” I looked at her apologetically giving her the sad puppy face. “Plus you know I can’t help calling you unnie since we were kids, Krystal kept saying it so I thought I should do the same.”

Jessica dragged me into a hug and kissed my head. “Is that so? *laughs* Okay you’re forgiven, it’s not like I bothered all these years to correct you.”

“It’s fine noona. Don’t worry so much.”

She smiled slightly. “You say that like it’s possible.”

“It is possible, you just don’t do it.” We looked at each other and started laughing.

Narrator’s POV

As the others watched Jessica and Andrew their hearts swelled with happiness. It’s a rare site to see Jessica with a smile plastered to her face.  If only more people could see her like this, they wouldn’t think she was heartless.

In an attempt to apologize to Andrew for her prank earlier, Yuri told Jessica, “Jess, he also said some nice stuff about you too.”   

“Jinja?!” Jessica then grabbed Andrew by his shoulders and started shaking him. “Please tell me!”

Andrew’s face twisted in pain.  “Noona, you’re hurting me.”

Jessica stopped shaking him right immediately. “Mianhe baby Jung! But, you must tell me what you said!”

Andrew blushed and looked down. “I just said you were really nice.”

This time, Yuri whacked his head. “Ow! *glare* What is this, whack Andrew on the head day? What did I do now?!”

“You’re not telling her everything! We were talking about how people see you as an Ice Princess and his exact words were, “Yeah, a lot of people think that about her, but that’s just a big misconception. Don’t get me wrong, sometimes she can be a huge Ice Princess, but usually she’s very kind-hearted. She always puts others before herself and that is what people need to see.”

Everyone around them went, “Awe, that’s so sweet.”

Jessica had tears in her eyes. “Thanks a lot baby Jung. *hug* That really means a lot coming from you.”

“You guys hug too much, enough already!” Taeyeon said jokingly.

They both glared in her direction. “Yah! If we want to hug each other, we will!” Jessica shouted pointing her finger at Taeyeon.

“Yeah, what she said!” Andrew added.

Wow, Jung sibling death glare. Taeyeon put her hands up in surrender. “Araso, mianhe. Hug as much as you want.”

They both just laughed. Then Jessica said, “So baby Jung, I want you to meet some of my friends, alright?”

Andrew’s POV

“Alright! I’m up for meeting new people.”

“I think it’s time you met the rest of SNSD.” Jessica nodded to her group members and all of them ran over to them. They introduced themselves to me. “1,2,3 Annyeonghaseyo  So Nyuh Shi Dae imida!”

“Anyeonghaseyo, Andrew Jung imida.” I smiled and bowed 90 degrees. All of them turned to look at Jessica then back to me and started laughing.

A girl with large brown eyes and a wide smile engulfed me in a hug. “Silly little brother, stop being so formal! Im Yoona is my name.”

A girl behind her introduced herself by doing a cool dance wave. “I’m the dancing princess Kim Hyoyeon.”

Very abruptly, Hyoyeon was pushed out of the way. “Stop that you’re probably scaring him! *smiles at me* By the way, I’m the ultimate shikshin Choi Sooyoung!”

 “Shikshin…?” What does that mean? -_-

“Yah!” Hyoyeon yelled glaring at Sooyoung .

Tiffany, Taeyeon, Yuri and Yoona were laughing while Jessica face- palmed herself. Then a short girl went behind Hyoyeon and Sooyoung, firmly separating them. “Cool it you two! Look at his face! If anything, you’re both scaring him.” She smiled at me practically bursting with aegyo and introduced herself. “My name is Lee Soonkyu. But call me Sunny! It’s nice to meet you!”

I smiled back at her, but cringed at her aegyo. Every time I cringed my sister and the other SNSD noonas started laughing. How can such a small person sound so annoying?

As the last girl came over to introduce herself, I couldn’t help but notice that her face flushed a deep red. Maybe she’s really shy? “My name is Seo Joohyun, but you can call me Seohyun. I’m the maknae of So Nyuh Shi Dae. I apologize for my unnies, sometimes they can get a little crazy.”

Right after she finished talking, her eyes turned down and she started twirling her hair with her finger. I raised my eyebrow in confusion. What is she doing? I looked at the SNSD noonas and they seemed to be just as amused by Seohyun’s behavior.

“Yah maknae! Stop monopolizing our guest! He still needs to meet the others you know.” Yoona yelled playfully.

Seohyun seemed to have come to her senses at Yoona’s words. She brought her head up, smiled at me nervously and rubbed the back of her neck with her hand. “Right, you have to meet other people. Mianhe.”

Wait… was she flirting with me? No, that’s impossible. Besides I don’t even know what flirting looks like. She is cute though. I chuckled. ”It’s no problem. We can talk later tonight?”

Her face lit up and her smile widened. “Yeah, okay! Sounds great!”

I smiled and turned around, only to walk into Jessica. “Since when were you behind me?!”

“Since you and Seohyun were um… *clears * talking. Anyway, I want you to meet a few more people.” She led me over to a group of boys.

“Okay guys, introduce yourselves. Just not as badly as my group members, okay?”

“Yah!” The other members yelled from across the room.

“*laughs* I’m just joking around, stop being so sensitive. *turns her attention back to the boys* But seriously, introduce yourselves.”

At first seemed to be arguing about who would introduce themselves first. After a few seconds the boy in the middle came up to shake my hand. “Annyeonghaseyo, Choi Siwon imida. I’m a member of Super Junior.”

Out of the three, I noticed Siwon was the most muscular. Note to self, don’t get on his bad side.

“Super Junior?” Why does that sound so familiar? OH! I start singing and dancing.

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry

Naega naega naega meonjeo

Nege nege nege ppajyeo

Ppajyeo ppajyeo beoryeo baby

Shawty Shawty Shawty Shawty

Nuni busyeo busyeo busyeo

Sumi makhyeo makhyeo makhyeo

Naega michyeo michyeo baby

Ttanttan ttanttada tta ttaranttan

Ttanttan ttanttada tta

Nege banhaebeoryeosseo baby

Ttanttan ttanttada tta ttararara

Ttanttan ttanttada tta ttarappappara

Let's dance dance dance dance

Let's dance dance dance dance

Let's dance dance dance dance

Dance dance

Hey ije geuman naege wajullae

Jeongmal michil geotman gata yeah

Nan neoman saranghago shipeo

Jeoldae dashi hannun pal saenggak eobseo hey, hey, heyAeiniragiboda chingugateun
Naega doego shipeo
Neoui modeun gomin seulpeum
Hamkke ganjikhagopa
Dashi eobseul mankeum mankeum
Neoreul neomu saranghae
Naega baran saram niga baro geu
That that that girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAWqnA8PdcY

“You guys did Sorry, Sorry!”

Everyone looked at me with shocked expressions on their faces except Jessica.  She had a huge smile on her face because she remembered this is why SM also wanted to cast me 3 years ago. Siwon looked the most surprised out of everyone. He was looking at me with his mouth open so wide it could catch flies. “Y-Y-You’re really good! That was practically perfect!”

“No way, I was just messing around. But thanks for the compliment.”

I turned my attention to the  next boy. He looked like he was around my age.  “Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Taemin imida. I’m a member of Shinee. Finally there’s a boy around my age here! I can’t wait to become friends with you!”

I smiled widely and shook his hand So this is what it feels like to have friends. I like it! “Thanks, I feel the same way! By the way, Shinee’s music is pretty good!”

Taemin returned my smile. “Awesome! Wait… you listen to our music too?”

“Yes, my iPod is mostly filled with instrumentals and kpop. I may not know the group members but I do know the group itself. ”

“In that case could you dance and sing one of our songs? Please?!” Taemin pleaded while giving me a puppy dog face.

Yeah, I shouldn’t have made fun of Jessica earlier because giving into the puppy dog pout seems to be a Jung sibling trait. “Sure. Hmmm… let me think. Ah.” I started singing and dancing Replay.

Noona neomu yeppeoseo
Namjadeuri gaman an dwo
Heundeulrineun geunyeoye mam
Sashil algo isseoGeunyeoaegae sarangeun
Hansunganae neuggimil bbun
Mwora haedo naaegaen salmae everything
Ama geunyeoneun eorin naega budamseureoungabwa
Nal baraboneun nunbichi malhaejujanha
And I think I'm gonna hate it girl
Ggutchi daga oneungeol
Gaseumi malhaejunda nugamworaedo
Noona neomu yeppeo
(geu geunyeoreul boneun naneun)Michyeo
(ha hajiman ijen jichyeo)
Replay Replay Replay
Chueogi nae mameul halgwieo
(a apaseo ijen mameul)Gochyeo
(da dagaol ibyeorae nan)
Replay Replay Replay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j77CeZabpHU

Taemin Was just as shocked as Siwon, but he also seemed very excited. “Siwon is right, you’re very good. This is great! Now I have someone that can help me with my choreography!”

Hyoyeon scoffed at his remark. “Since when did you have problems learning choreography?”

“Usually never… stop killing my mood I have a friend now!” He whined. 

We all laughed at this. “I’ll be happy to dance with you when I can and thank you for your kind words.”

The last boy immediately shook my hand and introduced himself. “Annyeonghaseyo, Shim Changmin imida.”

I can’t believe Changmin shook my hand and he’s actually talking to me. I must look really stupid right now, but I don’t care. The smile on my face mimicked a little boy in his favorite candy store. “I can’t believe this is happening. I’m a huge fan of TVXQ! I actually know all the members of this group!”

Changmin chuckled. “I know, Jessica told me. She and SNSD was the ones who arranged all of this.”

I ran over to Jessica and hugged her as hard as I could. “Thank you , Thank you, Thank you! Thank you too noonas!”

“No thanks needed baby Jung! But this is only half of the surprise. Yunho and BoA were supposed to be here too.*she looked over to Changmin* Where are they?”

Changmin chuckled, raised his eyebrows and gave her a shifty grin. “You know those two lovebirds. They probably went off for some alone time if you know what I mean?”

Jessica slapped Chamgmin’s shoulder. “Yah, there’s a kid here!”

“What?! It’s not like he knows what we’re talking about!”

“Yeah I do. Either they’re making out or having .” It’s not that hard to figure out and you don’t need to be a genius either.

Jessica was face-palming herself again. “Did you hear that? That’s why!” Jessica yelled trying to hit Changmin again.

“Mianhe! How was I supposed to know he knew about ?”

“He’s 14 not 7 and what part of prodigy did you not understand?!”

Changmin looked like he was lost for words. He even looked a little scared, but who wouldn’t be when Jessica is angry. If she didn’t want me to know what they’re doing too late, Changmin accidentally gave me a little clue. To break the awkward silence she created, I tried to see if my guess was correct. “So, they’re having ?”

“Yes baby Jung! They are having ! But let’s not talk about that right now because I don’ think I can handle giving you the birds and bees talk yet.”

“*laughs* Hello, I’m a prodigy remember? I think I know how everything works.”

“But I still have to make sure. Good siblings do that you know.”

“Jessica, I’m sure either way you choose to explain it, things will still work the same way. You really don’t need to.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll save that talk for when you start dating.”

Hopefully you forget by then.. My face wore a slight grimace. “Okay…”

Changmin kept looking at Jessica trying to see if she was still mad. “No Changmin, I’m not mad at you anymore.” Jessica stated. Does she have mind reading powers that I don’t know about?

“Changmin gave a sigh of relief. “Phew! *He faced me and smiled* Would you mind performing part of a TVXQ song for me? You did one for everyone else.”

“Sure. Any song is good with you?” I asked with a nervous expression.

“Yup.”

Alright, here goes nothing! *starts dancing and singing Mirotic*

Oh~ Neon nareul wonhae neon naege ppajyeo neon naege michyeo

He eo nal su eobseo (I got you~ under my skin)

Neon nareul wonhae neon naege ppajyeo neon naege michyeo

Neon naui no ye (I got you~ under my skin)

han beon ui kiseuwa hamkke-nari seondeuthan-ganghan ikkeullim

du beon ui kiseu, tteugeopge teojyeobeoril geot gateun ne shimjangeul

Yeah~ neoreul gajyeosseo You know you got it!

Yeah~~~~

Come on! Come on! (I got you~ Under my skin)

ne kkumsoge nan neol jibaehaneun mabeobsa nae jumune

neon dashi geuryeojigo isseo I got you~ Under my skin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtEw_ebKkKA Skip to 2:52

 

Jessica’s POV

Whoa, he can do Mirotic perfectly. Even Yunho had a hard time learning that. “Nicely done baby Jung! You’ve even managed to shut up Changmin.”

Baby Jung turned around to see Changmin struggling to speak. “Mianhe Changmin! I know it wasn’t perfect, but…”

Changmin raised his hand signaling baby Jung to stop talking. Changmin gave baby Jung a warm smile. “No that was perfect. I think you even do it better than Yunho. Oh and please call me hyung. Changmin sounds a bit too formal.”

Siwon and Taemin also spoke up at this statement. “Same goes for us too Andrew.”

I don’t think I’ve ever seen baby Jung smile this much in my life. “Okay. Thank you; *he turned to my group members* all of you! You’ve definitely made me feel very welcome.”

Everyone was uttering words like, “No problem, anytime, etc.”

We were all having a good time, until baby Jung’s face grew uneasy.

“What’s wrong baby Jung? Are you in pain from your wounds?”

“No. I just wanted to ask a favor from all of you.”

Thank god! “Alright , what is it?”

“Could all of you keep my dancing to yourselves?”

“Why?”

“I’ll tell you all later, but please can you do this for me?”

We all looked at each other in agreement. “Of course we can!”

Then Taeyeon looked at her watch and yelled. “SNSD time to practice now! Let’s go everyone!”

I baby Jung’s hair. “Hey, why don’t you wait in one of the practice rooms for us okay? We’ll be done in 1 hour.”

Andrew’s POV

Then Jessica ran to catch up with the other members.

I went into the practice room down the hall to wait for them. As soon as I walked in something immediately caught my attention.

“WHOA!!, it’s a grand piano!”