Am I, Safe?

The Awkward Badass!

 

We discussed and ignored the time. When it came to the end, i just realized that it was already dark. It was around 10 PM. Dammit. I’m a chick when it comes to the night. I’m afraid if there would be some gangsters who gonna do something bad to me. To be honest, i also afraid of.......ghost! We walked out from campus and we were waiting for our bus at the bus stop. Since Jonghyun isn’t rich like Kyuhyun or Changmin or Minho, so he also goes home by bus. I was looking at the sky uneasily.

“Umm........are you.....afraid?”, he asked. YES I AM!!, i really want to yell at his face but my dignity will fly away from me. So, i just shook my head. Then he nodded twice. Finally our bus came and i never know that he also ride the same bus with me almost every day. Maybe since i’m too busy to sleep in the bus so i’ve never notice him. Lol. Around 30 minutes, i arrived at my destination.

“Well, i get off”, i said as i stood up. He just nodded. Ish. Can’t he offer to accompany me? What if some criminals were there and trying to do something bad? What if some ghosts appeared in front of me and i fainted? Gezz, he’s not a gentleman!

I stepped out from the bus fearfully. I got an uneasy feeling. The alley was too dark and has a mysterious aura. I was stepping forward when i heard some random voices and weird sounds. I also saw a random guy was walking toward me. I felt a bit afraid since he seemed drunk. As that random guy walked toward me, he called me and said ‘agassi’ like a thousand times and also with a smirk drew in his disgusting face. I was stepping back but he just came closer to me, even trying to grab my hand. I even could smell the scent of alcohol from him. I want to run away but someone was grabbed me by shoulder, my left shoulder. My heart just popped out from its place. This guy just wrapped his arm around my shoulder. WTF! What if this guy is his friend?, i asked myself. I looked at my right side to see who it was. Now, it was not just my heart which popped out but also my big eyes.

“Don’t touch her”, he said firmly and grabbed my shoulder even tightly now. That random guy chuckled and like a jet, he flew his punch to a guy beside me. I closed my eyes tightly but nothing happen. I slowly opened my eyes to see what happen.