Still Unlucky

The Awkward Badass!

 

“How was your first day in that class? I heard that Jonghyun came! Wow, if only i took that class”, Yeomin said as she smiled then gulping her drink. She likes Jonghyun a bit but to be honest, her crush is Kyuhyun. She is Kyu-line biggest fans.

“Well, i don’t know why i was so unlucky. My first day in that class was so...creepy! Yes that Jonghyun jerk was there and he sat next to me since there weren’t any seat left”, i said after i drank Jihye’s juice which i grabbed from Jihye. Then, i took Jihye’s lunch and ate it.

“Holly crap! You are soooo lucky!”, Yeomin said as she clapped her hands, “He’s hot, you know”, she whispered.

“Yak! Just try to sit next to him. You will never know what can he do and it is so creepy!”, i yelled as i hit her head with the spoon then she rubbed her head.

“Yak! Eonnie, this is my lunch! Why are you eating my lunch?”, she said. I glared at her and then she pouted. Muahahaha.

“Don’t you dare to disturb me, ”, i said after i took another spoon of her lunch to my mouth. Well, this is how our relationship works. I love them but i’m so mean in word. I’m also evil especially toward Jihye. It’s not that i hate her but me and Yeomin loves to bully her since she never gets angry when we bully her. Well, actually Yeomin is the most evil here and sometimes i get bully from her. Ck.

“Yak! Eonnie, give her lunch back and just order your own!”, Yeomin yelled a bit. , this . I sighed then i lazily walked to order my lunch. I’m a lazy , fyi. I was too busy looking at the menu while walking and i didn’t realize that someone was standing in front of me, so i bumped my head to his chest. I was so blank after i saw who it was. Well, i’m this kind of person. Yeomin and Jihye even gave me ‘mong eonnie’ as a nickname. He waved his palm to my face and i’m still staring at him blankly.

“Would you go away from my way or what?”, he finally spoke up but he didn’t face me. Am i that ugly? I mentally slapped myself to wake my mind up. This bastard. , , ! But i couldn’t say any other word beside sorry and left him. It was Jonghyun, again. Why am i so unlucky today? /cries/

I walked back to my seat after ordered my lunch and Yeomin was too busy to looking at her crush Kyuhyun. Well, since i met Jonghyun earlier, it means his gang also here. Kyuhyun was there, eating peacefully while Changmin was too busy to shooing girls around him. His face is just like ‘go away ’. Lol.

“Yak! Watch out your jaw. It was dropping to the floor”, i . She smacked her own head and shook it.

“Aish, he is too handsome. I can’t handle it”, she said. I just sighed then looked at them. Well, admit it that Kyuhyun is very handsome.

“He is the Kingka, you will not ever be with him. Just forget him and search any other guy”, i said, “You too! Forget Minho since all he knows just sport!”, i faced Jihye.

“And you too! Find any other guy here, so you can leave those cartoon”, Yeomin said sharply.

“It’s anime! Anime! Not a cartoon”, i hissed. After a while, my lunch came and we ate it peacefully. We went home after we had our lunch since we have no class anymore.