Stupid Me!!

The Awkward Badass!

The next day came and i was thinking about Jonghyun. I should, at least, treat him something. Well, i might be mean but i'm not a person who doesn't know how to thank someone. So, after i arrived at campus, i was looking at Jonghyun and said that i'll buy him a coffee after class.

-Lunch time-

"Sorry i'm late", someone was saying that behind me. I turned my body and looked at him, then nodded my head. I brought him to a small cafe. After taking a seat, we ordered our drinks. I ordered a chocolate milkshake and he ordered a coffee. We were waiting in silent. After a while, our drinks came and i paid it. Before leave the waitress gave Jonghyun a sweet wink. What the hell. Ugly wink from ugly girl. /sigh/

Soon, the cafe was playing 'Belief' by John Mayer. Wow. It's my fave song! Soon, i heard Jonghyun was humming. Does he know this song?

"Do you know this song?", i asked to break the ice.

"Yes. One of my fave songs", he said. I couldn't hold my smile. I said to him that it's also my fave.

"I really hope i could spend a time with my lover while drinking coffee with her and listen to this song", he continued and smirking. What? Omo. This situation is a situation that he wants except one. I'm not his lover! But, why the hell am i blushing?

"Well, thanks, by the way", he said after he sipped his coffee. I just nodded again. I couldn't take off my eyes from him when he was drinking his coffee. It was.....y? LOL. I don't know. It was just attract me. His way to put his cup on his mouth, his way to sip his drink, and the way his Adam's apple moved when he sipping it. I think i really lost my mind. I was about drinking my milkshake. When i was sipping it, Jonghyun was saying something.

"It's Kyuhyun", he said, "With Yeomin", he continued.

"Ah", I nodded and took another sip. Wait. WHAT? I just realized what he said and it startled me. In a second, without realized it, i spouted my milkshake on him. What the heck is wrong with my mouth? I could die. my mouth!, i was cursing myself inside.

"So....sorry", i said as i tried to wipe my milkshake on his face and his t-shirt. Dammit. The spill of my milkshake made him even hotter. He was wearing his white t-shirt and my milkshake was making it transparent and show his shape. I could clearly see the shape of his chest. .

"What do you see?", he asked. It mentally slapped my y mind.

"N...nothing", i said, trembled. again.

"Sorry, i really am sorry", i said as i looked down. He just nodded and gave me it's-okay face. Wow, i still alive! Thanks God. I was caressing my chest when i heard a girl's voice, saying she wants to sit like behind my seat. Holy crap! I almost forgot!!

"Ah, by the way, bow your head, please", i said to him while bowing my head down. I was doing it with a big hope that Yeomin couldn't see me. He was raising his right eyebrows up as if he asked me what was going on.

"Please. I don't want Yeomin to see me", i said as i begged on him. He was bowing his head down too after that. Since our seat is separated by a small wall, so if we bowed our head down, people next to us couldn't see us.

"Oppa, I left my phone. Could we back to your car?", that girl said with a sweety voice which i sure it was Yeomin's voice.

"Ne", the guy said. It must be Kyuhyun, "Agassi, my friend's phone was left on the car, please keep our seat here", he continued. Then, i peeked a bit from the little wall and i could see Yeomin and Kyuhyun went out from the cafe.

"We should leave this cafe", i said to him. He just nodded a little and followed me to go out from this cafe. When i reached the door, i took a look to the left and to the right. Yeomin wasn't there, so i stepped out and heading to the bus stop.

"I'm sorry, i ruined it", i said after we took a seat on the bus. He just hummed in reply.

===========================================================

I made this chapt from a real story with some editing. Eunjo really spouted her drink on my other friend. It was really funny!!!! I swear my stomach couldn't hold my laugh any longer at that time XD