I was...Crying?

The Awkward Badass!

 

“Eonnie, one day more before your birthday!! Yeay! What do you want? I’ll buy it for you!”, Yeomin said cheerfully to cheer me up. She was cheering me almost every day. It was a week since Jonghyun said that he likes me. I just shook my head to saying that i don’t want anything.

“No, no! I’ll also buy you something. Let’s go shopping!!”, Jihye yelled in joy.

“Yeah you should treat us since you didn’t tell us that YOU ARE DATING CHOI MINHO”, Yeomin was screaming like a crazy.

“Sorry. Okay, okay, my treat”, Jihye said resignedly. Soon, they were dragging me to my bedroom from my living room and gave me my dress. After we changed our outfit, we went to the nearest mall.

“Eonnie, this, this!”, Yeomin said as she showed me several necklaces and put them on my neck. I pushed her hand away from my neck.

“Yak! You know that i’m not that kind of girl, don’t you?”, i said as i looked away, “I’ll search for another things. Once i get what i want, i’ll tell you”, i continued as i lazily walked out. I walked from one shop to other shop and looking at some random things. Actually, i really don’t want anything for my birthday present. Around 10 minutes, i reached a watch shop. I was looking at the man watch and i don’t know why but i was thinking of Jonghyun at that time. He will be really fit with this watch, i said in my mind as i looked at one black watch. Then, i heard some annoying laugh from my left side, well actually wasn’t near enough from me but i still could hear a girl’s laugh. The . Why is she laughing so hard? It was annoying, i was cursing inside. I was giving that girl my deathly glare even if she didn’t see me but soon a tall guy was walking toward that girl. The tall guy who i’ve known for last few months. As he reached that girl, that girl was starting to clings on him and made such a cute face. . It was like many nails were driven on my heart. After a while, that guy was turning his body and he saw me. His jaw was like dropping to the floor as he looked at my teary eyes. my eyes.

“Eunjo-ssi”, he finally spoke up and i just ran away from him. I put my hands on my face to preventing my tears from falling. He was calling my name over and over again but i never give a damn. I ran away to the toilet and that was the only way to stopping him chasing me. My tears were falling without i realize it. No, i didn’t get jealous, i said in my mind. And at that time, Jihye was calling me on the phone. I answered her and said that i wanna go home. She asked me why but of course i didn’t tell her the truth. Soon after i wiped my tears away, i headed to Jihye and Yeomin. Then we went back home and i said that i wanna be alone so Jihye and Yeomin were going back to their own house. After that, i was lying on my bed but i didn’t know why i was still crying. To be honest, i really rarely cry. I once cried when my dad died. I was crying over and over again till i fell asleep and went to my dreamland.

**********

I was opened my eyes since i heard some birds was whistling. I stood up from my bed and then looking up to the mirror. I got my eyes swollen. . My worst birthday ever, i said in my mind. I really wanted to skip all the class on this day but i have one presentation to do. I had no choice but to go to my ing campus. After took a bath, i grabbed my bag and went out. Before i step my feet out from my house, i received some text, from my mom, Jihye, and Yeomin. They said happy birthday and wishing me. I just replied 'thanks' to Jihye and Yeomin, but i added 'i miss you' to my mom since i was living in this boarding house alone.