Love is.....Eww

The Awkward Badass!

 

“Eonnie!! Ewww, why are you so miserably today? This is your birthday!!”, Yeomin said as she patted my shoulder after eyeing me from head to toe. I forced a smile but said nothing. Soon, Jihye also came with Minho and Kyuhyun. Well, now we were at canteen to get our evening meal.

"Eonnie, smile~", Yeomin said, imitating Infinite's Sungjong 'Lemon Candy', she even gave me lemon candy. Well, it success made me smile even chuckled. She was doing it again and this time it was annoy me.

"Stop it. It was ridiculous", i sighed.

"Aigoo. Love is pretty difficult. Love is something that we can't see, but we can feel. Love is something that we can't touch, but can touch us, right in the heart. Love is something that can change people. Love is....................", Jihye was blabbering around me and it was so annoying. More annoying than Yeomin's lemon candy smile.

"Stop saying those disgusting things", i hissed as i hit our table, "And what the hell is love?! Eww", i continued. Jihye stopped immediately then pouted her lips.

"Well, someone that i've know just falling in love but she's deny the reality that she is in love", Yeomin said. I glared at her, then i inhaled and exhaled deeply. I just hope that Jonghyun wouldn’t come but i was wrong. I saw his shadow in the distance. So, i got up and left Yeomin with the others. I heard that Jonghyun was calling my name and i think he was chasing me so i ran away. But at this time i got caught and he dragged me to somewhere.

“What do you want?”, i spoke up.

“I want to explain everything”, he said.

“No need to explain everything. I even don’t care”, i hissed and walked away but he grabbed me by my wrist.

“You have misunderstood”, he said again.

“No. I don’t”, i hissed.

“Then, follow me”, he said as he dragged me. We were at the bus stop. I didn’t know where he will lead me yet i also didn’t know why i still followed him. Around 15 minutes, our bus came and around 30 minutes, we arrived at a little playground but it has a Ferris wheel. It was a bit dark orange since it was a sunset here.

“Why are we here?”, i asked him after stopped my step. I also folded my arms.

“I want to ride this one with you”, he said as he held my wrist and pulled me to the Ferris wheel. I just went in and sat quietly.