Stupid Present!!

The Awkward Badass!

 

“Since i was a kid, i really want to ride this one with my lover and look at that pretty sunset with her”, he said as he looked at the pretty sunrset view. Well, it was really pretty.

“But i’m not your lover”, i said as i looked at the view just like him.

“Sooner or later, you will”. Even if i didn’t look at him, but i could feel that he was smirking at me.

“You already have one, don’t you?”, i asked as i tried so hard to hold my tears. I still didn’t face him.

“I have no. No one”, he said husky voice, “I want you. Just you. I already like you since you are always watch our performance. I already noticed you since your first semester”, he continued and from the corner of my eyes, i could say that he was staring at me. He likes me since my first semester? It was such a long time, i said in my mind and i couldn’t help that my heart was starting to skip a beat again. Then, who is that girl?, i really want to ask him about it but that sentence just can’t come out from my lips.

“Please, be mine”, he said as he kneeled down. He isn’t this type of man. I felt that he changed a bit. He was being so.......gentle and didn’t being harsh as usual. At that time, i was facing him. I felt a few tears came out from my eyes. He was leaning his head toward me and surprisingly i didn’t step back. When the sun was gone, he was kissing my red little lips. I kept quiet for a while but soon, i closed my eyes and tried to kiss him back. It was like a thousand butterflies were flying in my stomach. I felt so, free. After he kissed me, he was looking at me and i felt like i want to hug him. Without thinking about anything, i fell into his arms and hugged him tightly. I can’t deny this anymore, i want him.

“I...........like you”, i said in his embrace. He patted my head gently. I looked up and he was smiling at me. I smiled back at him.

“By the way, happy birthday”, he said as he extended his hand and he gave me a birthday present. I surprised and took my present from his hand. I opened up slowly. What the hell?, i asked myself. I froze as i looked at my present. My face was all red, i bet.

“Do you like it?”, he asked excitedly.

“What the hell is this? What’s wrong with you? God i swear this is the worst present i’ve ever had!!!”, i said as my face getting more and more red.

“Yak! What’s wrong? I spent my money to bought it!”, he yelled a bit, back to his old personality, “My noona said that you will like that one! Umm, i bought it yesterday with my noona, the girl who you saw from yesterday”, he said as he scratched his head.

“Your........noona?”, i asked as my eyes got widen.

“Yes, my noona. She is my noona, so don’t get jealous”, he said as he sticking out his tongue. Aish, i got caught again!

“So, do you like it?”, he asked again when i almost forget about my birthday present. How can i answer him??

“Well, umm...”, i was so speechless, “Aish!!! I....i.... ARGH!!! This is really embarrassing!! How can i say that i like your present or not when you gave me a pair of.......lingerie????”, i yelled as i took out his present for me.

“Is it really that embarrassing? Ugh. This is the first time i gave a present to a girl so i asked my noona and she said this one is good”, he whined and pouted. God. He is so stupid!!

“Aish!! Lee Jonghyun...you really are stupid!”, i yelled in frustration, “But i’m more stupid to liking you”, i sighed and looked at the view. Then, he hugged me from behind till the Ferris wheel came down.

===========================================================

Finally finished this one ^^

i know this is but thanks for those who subscribing and reading. Also for the comment though it was from my XD

I hope you like it bish! Well, since i don't know how to end this up, so yeah, i just write it like that LOL

See you in my other fic gull ^^ *bow*