Got Caught!

The Awkward Badass!

 

I opened my eyes after some noisy birds chirp wake me up. I stretched my arms and my whole body squirmed. I was still lying on my bed while suddenly i looked a flash of that man face again. It was almost two weeks since the last day i ruined my date with Jonghyun. Wait. It was NOT A DATE. By the way, after that day, we rarely talk to each other. Well, it’s me who avoiding to talk to him, to be honest. I don’t know but it’s like i stumble to talk to him.

Drrrt drrrt drrrt

“Who the hell is calling me this morning?”, i mumbled as i reached my phone on my study table. After i got it, i looked at the screen. Bicthy dongsaeng, Yeomin, was written there. I rolled my eyes before answer her call.

“YAK! EONNIE WHERE ARE YOU? COME HERE PPALI!”, she yelled as i answered her call. . What the is wrong with her? I sighed then asked her where she was and she said she already in campus.

“Don’t say to me that you forget that today is Music in the morning’s day? Even Jihye already here! Her house is the farthest and she already here while you are still in your bed, i bet!”, she yelled again and i pulled out my phone from my ears since i may get earache.

“Of....course! I remember it well”, of course i lied, “Ugh! Seems you put CCTV in my house. I’ll be there in 5 minutes, just wait”, i said as i stood up from my bed. Actually, i’m not the one who likes to see Kyu-line performance but i already made a promise to accompany Yeomin when she’s watching them. So do Jihye. Well, we are never being apart, ever!

Soon, i arrived at campus. Lucky me, my house just about 15 minutes from campus if i took taxi and since it’s still in the morning, so i wasn’t stuck in traffic jam.

“I’m....he.............here”, i said as i out of breathe from running. Yeomin was hitting me then Jihye was rubbing it. Evil Yeomin and angel Jihye. How can we are being friend? Less than one minute since i arrived, i heard the music started. I looked up at the mini stage to see who it was.

“Lucky you! Kyu-line is just starting their perfrom”, Jihye said while clapping her hands hard along with Yeomin. I just forced a smile.

Soon, Kyu-line started to sing. Kyuhyun was totally handsome as usual along with Changmin. I admit that Kyuhyun voice just....amazing! Changmin was playing his bass and Minho was busy with his drum. And then, there was one more person. I usually never give a damn at him but i don’t know, this morning i felt something different. He was playing his guitar coolly. He was wearing a denim jacket and have a simple white t-shirt. I couldn’t get off my eyes from him. I was admiring his skill and it feels so strange. I mean, i already see his performance like a hundred times but i never ever give any single damn. But today, his way to play his guitar was attracting me. The way of his finger to plucking the guitar strings. The way his messy hair being up and down. The way he smirked at me. Wait. Did he just smirk at me? OMG! I GOT CAUGHT!!!