Freaking Damn Reality

The Awkward Badass!

 "......stop.......", i said between our kiss and trying to pull him off by pushing his chest but forever failed. He was still kissing me, even deeper and bite my lips as if he wanted to eat that. And it was like my hand did its motion with its own will, it was clinging on his neck without i realize. Finally he released me but i was still being trap between him and bookshelf. I couldn't even look at him in eyes yet i could feel he was staring at me.

"Face me", he said as he grabbed me by chin and forced me a bit to facing him. I shook my head from left to right. I was trying to escaping my face from him, escaping my eyes which locked and was stuck on his eyes. I didn't to face him! I felt shame and i bet my face was red even much red than tomato. Wait. Why should i feel shame? It was him who kissed me! It wasn't me who kissed him. Ugh. I felt so wrong.

"Tsk! You don’t need to strugle too much since i will not ever release you before you listen to me", he said as smirked at me. After that, he wiped his lips with his right thumb, then he smiled *the best smile i’ve ever seen* and said "Sweet".

"Get off your hand! What's so wrong with you?", i finally asked him and made him released his hand. After he released me, i didn't know who was commanding my hand but i realized that my right hand was going on its way to his cheek. It wanted to slap him. Right before it comes to his cheek, his left hand was moving again to catch mine.

"Tsk tsk. Even now you want to slap me? Do you think you can? Never”, he said slowly, almost like a whisper, as he leaned his head closer to my left ear. I was struggling again to get off my right hand from him but like forever failed. All i got just his smirk.

"Wha..what do...you want?", i asked as i forced a glare at him. I actually really scared but i couldn't let him know.

"Pretending to be brave? Pfft. Cute", he said then chuckled at me. Wait. Did he say cute? Me? Cute? Are his eyes get blur or what? Is he blind? By the way, to be honest, i hate it when someone says i am cute but i don't know why, i even want to hear that from him again and even more, more sweet words like Kyuhyun's word for Yeomin. I also want to be kissed again. A sweet kiss like Minho did for Jihye earlier. Wait a minute. What the hell is so wrong with my mind?

"I like you", he said and it woke me up from my mind. I couldn't even feel my heartbeat. My heart was like....stop immediately.

"Haha not funny", i hissed and he was deepening his stare at me. Lemme die.

"You ask me why i never face you while talk to you, don't you? This is the answer. Every time i look at your face, i can't control myself to not staring at your little lips. I always want to kiss them. And since you asked me why, i couldn't hold it anymore", he said while trapping me in his both hands. My head was trapped between his left and right hand. No. This is so wrong. I don't like him. I don't.

"No. This is wrong. I don't like you. This is just.....somehow, so wrong", i said as i pulled him out by his chest and surprisingly it made him stepping back.

"Wrong? What's so wrong to liking me? I'm not any terrorist or something like that. You hurt my pride. Don't deny the ing damn reality", he yelled a bit as he hit the bookshelf beside my head. I startled and automatically closed my eyes tightly. This is that 'so wrong', i said in my mind. I hate violence.

"You are too harsh", i said in a very low tone.

"I’m not a hunny bunny guy, you know it well. But, i won't be like this anymore once you accept the reality that you ing want me. I know it", he said then left me there standing alone. I looked down at my trembling feet. Is he really mad? I could say that my heart was racing like in the F1 and thanks god i didn't get a heart attack.

"That was a weird way to confessing his love", someone said and i looked up. None other than Kyuhyun and beside him was Yeomin. I asked him how long have he been there and he said long enough to know the whole story. .

"Eonnie..are you okay?", Yeomin said as she patted my left shoulder. I just nodded to answer her.