The Awkward Silent

The Awkward Badass!

 

Well, that random guy’s punch was blocked by the other guy’s right hand. No wonder he is on the top of Judo. Yep, it was Jonghyun who standing beside me. Soon, Jonghyun also sent his punch to that random guy and of course successfully made that guy fell with blood on the corner of his lips. Jonghyun was about to kick that guy but i stopped him by saying that was enough. Less than one minute, that random guy ran away like a cheetah.

“Why are you here?”, i asked him while he rubbed his fist.

“Didn’t your parent tell you how to say thank you?”, he said coldly but again and again looked away. Why does he rarely face me while he talks to me? Ugh!

“Well, thank you. But, answer me”, i raised my voice a bit and raised one of my eyebrows up.

“Umm, i...i was just....feel uneasy when i saw you at this dark alley. That’s why i followed you and......i was right”, he rubbed the back of his neck again. I think it’s his habit. Then, he offered to accompany me and of course i want. I was afraid, you know? He was accompanying me to walk to my house. Along the way, he was back to his quiet personallity. It was an awkward silent since it’s long enough to reach my house.

“How long have you learn judo?”, i asked a bullshiet to break the ice while looked at his flawless face and we met on the eyes.

“Umm, wha..what? So..sorry”, he said trembling. What the hell? Is he afraid of something or what? I still don’t understand his personality. Sometimes he can say something sharp but sometimes he talks with a tremble lips.

"Never mind", i hissed. The awkward silent was coming up again. We were walking side by side and i playfully shook my hands since i bored. Once, i shook it to his direction and it was accidentally touching his hand. Deg. It sent a strange feeling to my heart. I felt uneasy as my breath became heavier. I stepped back to stay away from him. He turned his head a bit to looking at my unreadable expression. He was raising one of his eyebrows as if he asked what happen to me. I waved my palms in order to tell him to keep walking forward and he understood it well so he was walking again. Finally, we reached my house.

"Thanks", i said as i looked at him. He was standing there then hummed in reply. I searched for my key then opened the door. He was still standing there.

"Umm, well, actually you can.....go?", i said carefully, not to make him be offended, while raising my eyebrows up.

"Ah, ye....s. I'll go", he said as he his hair which made him ier. Slaps myself.

After he left, i walked into my bedroom and put my bag on my study table. I took off my cardigan and searched my iPod. I played any random song and then i took a bath. Soon, i felt so sleepy so i decided to go to sleep earlier. I usually go to tumblr before i go to sleep. So, i was lying on my bed as i closed my eyes. Right before i fell asleep, i saw someone’s face in my mind. It...................looks like Jonghyun, Lee Jonghyun. I shook my head hardly, trying to ignore a voice which was echoing in my mind, tell me that i like him.