Unlucky Day

The Awkward Badass!

 

I was in my class, Acting class. It was the first day to this class but gangsanim wasn't come yet and that was the only reason why this class was so noisy. Ugh! I hate it. The nerdy guys were talking this and that while brought their books up. The y girls were talking about all of the men in this campus. It wasn't i overhear them, but they were talking in a high note which i swear it can beat IU's 3 high notes. I felt so bore esp. without my bestie around me. Yep. I'm a loner in this class. My best friends, Yeomin and Jihye, aren't taking this class.

Suddenly, the class became quiet. Quiet enough since i could hear my own breath. I was looking around to find what was going on. Gangsanim still wasn't come. But as i looked up to the door, i saw that man stood up there. He was looking around to the class, to find a seat i guess. I was also looking around to anticipating where he will sit. Crap! The only seat left was beside me! Dammit. Soon, he walked in to the class and walking toward me. God, please save me, i said in my mind. The class became more and more quiet as he stepped in. Ah, haven't i tell you who is he?

Well, his name is Jonghyun, Lee Jonghyun. He is my senior here, in Busan Art University. He is such a badass yet ulzzang but not a Kingka since he is so scary and can make girls cries just with his gaze. Yes, he has deathly gaze. He is so scary, cold, yet mysterious but quiet enough. He loves to fight and he is on the top of Judo so no one wants to get any trouble with him. Once, he ever fought with my other senior and successfully sent him to the hospital. He isn’t a trouble maker but just don’t piss him off. He has a band named Kyu-line, along with Cho Kyuhyun the handsome one, the Kingka, and the richest guy; Shim Changmin the most handsome among the others but always being mean to girls who clinging to him and he is rich enough, by the way; and the last, we have Choi Minho the one who loves sport as if it was his life. Back to this Jonghyun, i already heard the news that i’ll be in the same class with him so i swore i will not ever talk to him once i meet him. But, what the hell if he was taking a seat beside me? My heart was pounding in fear. Soon, he reached me and without any single word, he sat next to me. I avoided to looking at him but then, he called me and asked my name. I replied him fearfully then he told me his name which i already knew.

Soon, gangsanim came and we started the class. Jonghyun was so quiet and never talked to me since he told me his name. I also didn’t want to talk to him. We even didn’t face each other. Around an hour, the class was over and as soon as possible, i packed my things and i walked out to stay away from him. I was heading to the canteen to meet my bestie while someone was calling my name. I turned around to see who it was and no other than Jonghyun. Deg. My heart started pounding again. I hope i didn’t make something wrong which made him upset or mad.

“This”, he looked away as extended his hand to pulled out my book. OMG. Stupid, stupid, stupid! Why should i leave it?, i was cursing inside. After cursing myself, i just took my book from his hand and said thank you then bowed to him and ran away as far as i could. Soon, i reached the canteen and met my bestie.