Stuck with Him

The Awkward Badass!

 I was lying on my bed after took a bath. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep but soon, my phone was ringing. I searched my phone and looked at the screen. It was Yeomin. Aish this , can’t she leave me alone to sleep? I answered her lazily.

“Guess what?~”, she said playfully. I just replied her sarcastically, telling her that i was trying to sleep and her call was disturbing me.

Ish, you lazy !”, she said over there, ”Ah, well, i just want to tell you that i.......met Kyuhyun oppa in the train this evening!!”, she yelled in happiness. I rolled my eyes. She disturbed my sleep time just to tell me this news? God please.

“Well, congrats. Btw, Why was that jerk took a train? Isn’t he the richest Kingka?”, i asked lazily with my sleepy voice.

His car can’t work properly. So, he took a train and i’m so lucky today~ I was talking with him but then he asked my number. Does it mean he like me? Can it be? Can it be?............”, she was blabbering there. I put my phone on my study table beside my bed and i went to sleep again. I’m too tired, you know?

**********

"Yak! Eunjo-ya! Did you fall asleep last night and keep me blabbering alone? I'm like a crazy person. !". It was her first sentence to me today. I couldn't handle my laugh. I said sorry but she’s still mad at me. She was blabbering again and at that time, i saw Kyuhyun came toward our seat.

"It's Kyuhyun-ssi!", i said while pointing to Kyuhyun with my big eyes by rolled my eyes. She was looking to the left then soon her pouted became a big smile. Zzzz this child.

"Eonnie, am i okay?", she asked.

"No of course", i sighed and looking away.

"Ara. Omg. He comes!", she said excitedly and fixed her shirt which was okay actually.

“Hey, may i sit here?”, Kyuhyun asked and giggling his eyebrows which made his face looks so stupid. LOL. This guy. I never know he is this funny. I mean, i think he’s cool. When i was about trying to say no, Yeomin cut me and said Kyuhyun can sit here even she patted a chair beside her. I just sighed then continued to eat my lunch. Then, Kyuhyun and Yeomin started to talk and i was feeling all alone. Jihye wasn’t here since she was so busy to look at Minho’s practicing his basketball.

“Thanks for yesterday”, Kyuhyun said while drew a smile on his face and Yeomin replied him with the cutest voice she ever had. Yaks! They were talking about this and that and i could compare Yeomin face with tomato since they have the same color. Kyuhyun also asked Yeomin about she always attends to “Music in the morning”. Well, in our campus, once a month, they have a stupid program called “Music in the morning” and Kyu-line will always be the main star. Of course Yeomin always comes to that program to see Kyuhyun. She even does it since the first semester. And i bet Yeomin was screaming inside since Kyuhyun said he noticed her. After a while, Kyuhyun was waving his hand to me. I mean, to someone behind me. I turned around to see who it was.

“Jonghyun-ah~, here”, Kyuhyun said as my eyes got widen. Brat you Kyuhyun! Soon, of course Jonghyun came and take a seat beside me since it was the only seat left. Again.

“Eun...eunjo-ssi, since you are here...umm, maybe we should discuss our presentation”, he said as he rubbed the back of his neck. I just nodded in reply as i drank my chocolate milkshake. Well, yesterday gangsanim gave us a home work. He wants us to do a presentation and made me with Jonghyun as a team.

“You guys know each other?”, Kyuhyun asked while smiled.

“They are even a chair mate!”, Yeomin answered him. And Kyuhyun made a motion ‘wow’ with his precious lips.

“Jonghyun rarely have a chair mate. I mean, he likes to sit alone in a class, except with Kyu-line members”, Kyuhyun said and made me cough. I could feel Jonghyun sent his deathly gaze to him. I replied Kyuhyun with saying that it was the only seat left. Kyuhyun nodded in reply.

“Well, i already think about the theme. Maybe we can work around 4 PM today. Can’t you?”, i asked to him.

“Well, yeah”, he said it coolly.

*****

Here i am, in the library and stuck with this Jonghyun guy. Well, one thing that disturb my mind, he’s so cool yet hot today. He looks so damn hot with that messy blue shirt, my fave color. He even opened two buttons at the top. . He also got his brown hair messy. And He has much enough sweat around his face to neck, made him even hotter. Well, so hot here that could make him sweating. I was sitting a bit far from him, trying to calm myself down. Well, i also don’t want to get any trouble from him. No matter how handsome he is, he’s still Jonghyun the badass, so i was staying away. We was discussing about our presentation. He was so quiet and mostly it was me who kept on talking. Well, actually i rarely talk that much to people but since he was quiet, i have no choice. I explained to him about our theme. Since it’s an Acting class, i decided to presents some legend actors or actresses. I was facing him when i explained it and at that time, he was staring at me to be focus. His stare was too deep and it sent a shiver on me. But this time isn’t a shiver of fear, yet something else. My heart was starting to skip a beat. I didn’t know what’s wrong with me. His eyes just...too sharp, yet y. Once, he asked me something and it woke my mind up.

“Sorry, what are you saying?”, i said as i shook my head. Wake up!! Then, he asked again and this time i was staring at his kissable lips to read what was he say. Oh no. My heart started to pounding again and this time i even could hear the sounds of my heart. I answered him with my poker face, though it was so hard to keep calm. What’s wrong with me? I never feel like this! T^T