Happy Endings

And What About Tinkerbell?

Seung Ho and Jong Hyun were in the living room, reading some magazines, when the couple came. Seung Ho's bad boy eye smile lit up to see the two being sweet.

"Hyung, how did the meeting go?" he asked.

Yong was in a foul mood, so Shin Hye explained to them what happened at the police precinct.

"Arasseo," Seung Ho said. "Geunde... the two of you looked... different."

"Eh?" the two chorused.

"Wae, Jong Hyun-ah?" Yong Hwa asked his guy bestfriend.

Jong Hyun looked at him before looking at Shin Hye, who was blushing at Seung Ho's insinuation.

"Wae, Hyung?" Jong Hyun asked, pretending to be innocent. "Do the two of you need to hide something?"

"Of course, there is nothing," Shin Hye told him, not wanting to give some pieces of secret away.

But Jong Hyun and Seung Ho began to smile.

"Are you lovers?" Jong Hyun asked them.

"Ani." "Ne." Shin Hye and Yong Hwa replied respectively.

"Ohoho, what fun!" Seung Ho said to his other hyung. "They could not seem to agree whether to tell the truth or not."

And Jong Hyun only nodded.

"Arasseo... Shin Hye's my yeochin already," Yong Hwa admited.

"Whohoooo!!! This calls for a celebration!" Seung Ho applauded.

"Are you not being disloyal to your cousin?" Jong Hyun asked him.

"She's my cousin, all right, but my love alliance had always been with Yong Hwa-hyung and Shin Hye-noona."

"Gomawo, Seung Ho-ya," the hyung said.

"What? What did you say?" came Jung Shin's excited question as he exited the room with Hyukkie.

And Seung Ho answered to them.

"Jinjja?" Hyukkie asked, his eye smile getting big. "Wow! Maybe we should go grab some pizza, then."

"All right, it will be on me," Jung Shin said.

"Why are we celebrating?" Shin Hye asked in confusion.

The four guys looked at each other before smiling at the couple.

"Do you think I did not know?" Jong Hyun asked Shin Hye, who squinted to make him shut up.

"Did not know, what?" Yong Hwa asked him. "That she likes me?"

Jong Hyun smirked. "Geurae? Did she tell you?"

Yong Hwa looked at his buddy. 

"So, you knew all along that she likes me?"

"Ne. It's obvious, Hyung."

"As obvious as one and one makes two," Min Hyuk said.

"As obvious as the snow that falls on a December," Seung Ho said.

"As obvious as the kiss mark on your neck," Jung Shin told him.

Yong Hwa and Shin Hye felt that they had been shot. Yong remembered Shin Hye his skin last night when they did it, and Shin Hye did not remember that Jung Shin was the most annoying (sometimes) and the most observant of the guys.

"Aish, Hyung, if you and Shin Hye did it already, we cannot do anything about it," Jung Shin said.

"Let's just all go and grab pizzas now!" Hyukkie said. "Ppalli wa! I'm so hungry already!"

The four guys exited first and argued about the pizza that they should order. Yong Hwa held Shin Hye's hand and led her out.

"Ya, just all go directly to the pizz parlor, and Shin Hye will just drive us there," Yong said.

"Arasseo, Hyung," Min Hyuk said as he got in his car with the guys.

Yong Hwa and Shin Hye looked at Min Hyuk drive away with the guys, and Shin Hye got in Uncle Kang Joh's car that had been parked there since forever. The car was still in good shape though Uncle Kang Joh left the place for years now. It was Seung Ho who had been keeping the car together for a dream that one day, he could drive with it.

"I'm glad that you're mine," Yong Hwa whispered to Shin Hye.

"Ne..." she replied.

"This is too early, but we might be talking of the future, right?" Yong Hwa asked.

"Ne," Shin Hye said.

Before Shin Hye the ignition, Yong Hwa held her hand and kissed it.

"I can see forever in you," he whispered.

Shin Hye nodded and confessed the same. And she closed her eyes as Yong Hwa leaned forward... to give her another kiss.

They did not care if the boys will have to wait or finish up the pizza. What was important was that the two of them have all their time together, and that they will be together forever.

 

~~~~END~~~~

 

Yeoreobun, thank you so much for reading this fic of mine. I hope you will continue to support my fics. And please continue to support my other fic, "And The Manly Girl Falls In Love."

 

~~~~