When Peter Brought Wendy To Neverland...

And What About Tinkerbell?

Seohyun and her cousin Seung Ho were arranging the flowers in her parents' flower shop. Her cousin, already an orphan, was taken under the Seo couple's wings, and Seung Ho was grateful for his relatives' love and care.

"Noona, do you know that your crush will be coming over?" Seung Ho asked with a smile.

"Mwo?" Seohyun asked while frantically combing her hair with her fingers. "Eonje (when)?"

"Yong Hwa-hyung said he will be coming over today to buy some flowers," Seung Ho said with his chinky smiling eyes. "Molla?"

"Molla! Did he call?"

"Ne... as a customer," was Seung Ho's final sentence before packing the said flowers.

Seohyun let out a smile. She knew who Jung Yong Hwa was. He was the most famous guy in high school, an intelligent leader, an outspoken person, a real musician, and a good friend to everyone. She knew he was also fond of playing pranks around along with his friends Lee Jong Hyun, Kang Min Hyuk, and Lee Jung Shin, and with his besfriend Park Shin Hye. Though the five of them were pranksters in high school, they belonged to the elite in society and in academics. Many students longed to belong to their crowd, and though they can never be in Yong Hwa's crowd, the toothy-grinned cutie was still approachable. 

Finally, the said handsome guy came in with his bestfriend.

"Annyeonghaseyo?" Seohyun and Seung Ho greeted politely.

"I presume that the gladioli I had ordered are packed up well and good," Yong Hwa said with his toothy grin.

Seohyun smiled as she handed the flowers and swiped his card. But to Shin Hye, it was evident that her bestfriend was flirting with one girl who did not belong to the Circle, and she hated her feeling, a feeling that she could not understand.

"Why am I affected?" Shin Hye thought, fuming.

And she faked a sneeze.

"Noona, gwaenchanhayo?" Seung Ho asked her.

Seohyun and Yong Hwa looked at Shin Hye, who was rubbing her nose with her hanky.

"I think I am not one for flowers, maybe?" she lied. "Too much pollen, I suppose."

"Joesonghamnida," Seohyun apologized with a bow.

Shin Hye only glared at her and did not say a word.

"Seohyun-ssi, your parents probably had not told you, but I shall do anyway," Yong Hwa said to her.

"About what?" she asked back, and Seung Ho listened too.

"You and Seung Ho-ssi are to stay in my Uncle's mansion," Yong Hwa told her.

"Ne?" Seohyun asked in confusion. "But I have a house. I live with my parents."

"They asked my parents to let you and your cousin live there," Yong Hwa explained. "After all, it's near the school. Come on, it'll be fun."

"Will Jung Shin-hyung and the guys be there too?" Seung Ho asked.

"Geuraeyo," Yong Hwa replied. "We live in the same mansion, don't we, Shin Hye-ya?"

Shin Hye, who was crossing her arms around her, just nodded curtly. It dawned to her that she did not like the attention that her bestfriend was getting from the girls. And it dawned to Jealous Shin Hye that she did not want Seohyun to flirt with her bestfriend either. She had to device a way to keep Seohyun off Yong Hwa's hands.

"Geureomyeon, I will go!" Seohyun squealed, unable to contain her happiness to be near her crush.

"Are you in it for this too?" Yong Hwa asked Seung Ho, who nodded in anticipation.

High school life was this wonderful, but it was something that Shin Hye had to work hard for in order for her memories to be much more wonderful than Seo's.

****

The day finally came for Seohyun and Seung Ho to transfer to the grand mansion. Yong Hwa drove them to the mansion even with the knowledge that his Uncle, Jung Kang Joh (Ken Jeong), the half-brother of Yong Hwa's eomma, was displeased from having lots of students in his house. And he hated Yong Hwa to death for being a great prankster.

He was a grumpy man with an ill sense of humor but with a fear for cockroaches and  other insects. He also greatly feared the pit bull and the Dobermann that the neighbor next door was keeping.

Finally, Yong Hwa brought Seohyun's things inside the house when the other guys met them with a smile. They will be bringing the stuff to the guest's room, they said. Yong believed them, and Min Hyuk led the way. As the three entered the room with Seo, Jung Shin asked if she needed anything, but she told them she was fine. When the last person, Jong Hyun, left the door, they locked the door without knowing. As Seohyun lay on her bed, she saw a really big spider glancing at her from the ceiling.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Seohyun screamed at the top of her voice.

Yong Hwa and Seung Ho heard the commotion, so they raced to Seohyun's room. Seo, meanwhile, was rushing to the door to escape from the spider, but the door was locked. Good thing, the door came open when Yong Hwa manipulated it, and he fumed in thought. He knew that one of his gang pulled the prank.

"Oppa!!!!" Seohyun cried as she embraced Yong Hwa.

Seohyun really had a dislike for spiders, so said Seung Ho, so he got in and caught the spider before throwing it off the window. Yong Hwa, meanwhile, was determined to talk to his gang.

"Mwoya?" Uncle Kang Joh growled as he got out form his study. His secretary, Lee Seung Gi, came out as well.

The young people greeted the wealthy man, but he fumed as he looked at Yong Hwa from head to toe.

"Your guests are really noisy," Uncle Kang Joh said.

"That they are!" Seung Gi replied.

Uncle Kang Joh fumed at his stupid secretary. Why did he hire the stupid man, anyway? The wealthy man got back to his room to study, only to scream at the sight of the spider which Seung Ho had supposedly thrown out of the window.

"Gwaenchanha?" Yong Hwa asked Seohyun, who nodded.

"I will take care of my noona first, Hyung," Seung Ho said.

****

Yong Hwa gathered his gang inside his room. All three guys had a look of guilt when he told them about the spider.

"I am sure one of you knew from the start that Seohyun has fear of spiders," Yong Hwa told them.

"Shin Hye told us that we will find a really big spider," Jung Shin said, betraying Shin Hye.

Shin Hye shot a glare at Jung Shin, then gave a helpless look at Yong Hwa, who smiled at her.

"Oh, my dearly beloved Shin Hye," Yong Hwa said with the sweetest words. "And I thought that you are a hospitable person!"

"That I am," she replied.

"We pull pranks, all right, but choose what pranks to pull," he chided her as his mood suddenly shifted. "Seohyun's fear might blow up into a real case of arachnophobia!"

"Yong Hwa-ya, I was just having fun," Shin Hye retorted.

"Your fun is not funny at all," he reprimanded her.

The other three boys listened to the exchange of heated words, wondering why Yong Hwa was being protective of Seohyun.

"I banish you from our Pranksters' Pack," he told her. "Ga!"

Shin Hye looked at him in spite, stood up, and walked out the door. But it did not help that she banged the door close, making Yong Hwa's room shake.

"Aren't you a bit harsh, Yong?" Jong Hyun asked in concern.

"Well, I half-mean it, but she should have consulted me first," Yong Hwa said with a smile.

The three looked at each other before looking back at Yong Hwa.

 

~~~~

Up next: Seohyun's adventure with Yong Hwa, and where did Shin Hye go, by the way? Did Yong Hwa really banish her from their gang?

 

~~~~