Marcus Interferes Again

And What About Tinkerbell?

Min Hyuk opened the fridge and saw the food he cooked yesterday afternoon.

"Oh?" he thought. "Hyung and Shin Hye-ya did not eat?"

As he removed the container from the fridge, Jong Hyun came in while yawning and scratching his belly. He saw Min Hyuk heating the food in the microwave oven.

"How come that it is still plenty?" Jong Hyun asked.

Before Min Hyuk could even explain, Jung Shin and Seung Ho came in the kitchen, rubbing their belly.

"I'm hungry," they said together.

"Good thing Hyung and Shin Hye did leave us some food," Jong Hyun said.

"No, they did not eat anything at all," Min Hyuk said.

"We still have food for breakfast, at least," Seung Ho said.

Despite wearing his jammies, Seung Ho still kept his phone for updates regarding his cousin. Seohyun's parents had known about the imprisonment, and they were lamenting because they thought she had changed. They just might call him for updates, he thought. But his phone rang, and when he checked, it was Marcus Cho.

"Yeoboseyo?" Seung Ho greeted.

The no-nonsense lawyer rattled off words incomprehensible to the other three guys, and they watched as Seung Ho nodded and grunted uh-huh's and uh-hm's, with more ne's.

"Algesseoyo," Seung Ho said before hanging up.

"Nugu?" Jung Shin asked.

"Ah, it's Kyuhyun-hyung," Seung Ho sighed. "He wanted to see Shin Hye-noona and Yong Hwa-hyung, and wanted them to go with him to the precinct."

"Cho-byeon wanted to see who?" Min Hyuk asked. He knew Cho Kyuhyun because his family had once asked legal council from the Cho family.

"Who wanted to see who?" a voice piped up. It was Yong Hwa.

Shin Hye stood beside him as they entered the kitchen, and she also gave Seung Ho that strange look.

"Anyways, let us eat," Seung Ho said. "I need to go to scool, and, Yong Hwa-hyung, Kyuhyun-hyung wants to talk to you and Shin Hye."

The lovers looked at each other before looking back at him.

"Wae?"

"You know what it is," Jong Hyun said grimly. "It's about Seohyun."

****

Yong Hwa and Shin Hye did meet with Marcus, who looked annoyed and pensive. He still hated Yong Hwa to the core because of Seohyun, but he had mellowed a bit because he did not want to be associated with a criminal. Besides, he had a name and a reputation to protect.

"What does Cho-byeon have in mind?" Yong Hwa asked.

"I'll not bail her out," Marcus said. "And I will cancel the long-term engagement."

The lovers eyed him in shock.

"Waeyo? Can I not? I have business interests to protect, and I cannot stain my name. I want a girl from a good family, you know," Marcus said in his grand airs.

"Algesseumnida," Yong Hwa replied.

"If the two of you want to get married, go ahead," Marcus said. "Besides, there will be no more Seohyun to interrupt."

Shin Hye blushed at the statement, for she remembered what happened to her and Yong Hwa the night before.

"Ne," the two replied.

****

"Get me out of here! Jebal!" Seohyun screamed in tears as she held on to the rails.

"You are a disappointment," Marcus said. "I will break off the engagement."

"I don't care!" Seohyun screamed as she banged on the rails. "I never wanted to be engaged with you."

Then to Yong Hwa, she begged.

"Please get me out of here..."

"Shirheo," Yong Hwa coldly said. "You lied to me many times. You twisted the truth. You hurt me and everyone I love. If I let you get out of here, you will continue to make my life miserable."

"Oppa!"

"Don't you 'oppa' me," Yong Hwa screamed at her, taking Seohyun aback. "From now on, I will forget that I ever met you. You were my past. Shin Hye is my future."

In front of the jealous Seohyun, Yong Hwa held Shin Hye by the hand before leading her away. And Marcus did not say anything as he, too, walked away.

"Oppa!!!!" screamed Seohyun again.

 

~~~~

Wendy ended up with someone else, Peter Pan stayed in Neverland. Tinkerbell had her own life too.

 

But what if, Peter Pan and Tinkerbell stayed together forever?

 

~~~~

Watch out for the ending!

Happy birthday, Bolmae Jung!!!! ^_^

~~~~