Luhan's Friends

Destined 11:11

The DADA class in the last chapter i changed into POTION CLASS since i decided to make this story based on the order of pheonix and half blood prince.


The next day Luhan and you sat next to each other again for breakfast. Suddenly someone pushed Luhan from the back making him accidently spit out his drink. "Eww," Neville Longbottom said. "Sorry," Luhan apologized and quickly glared at his back.

It was one of his friend. "Chen you little poo," Luhan muttered and this 'Chen' chuckled. "Hey, is that how you treat me? I was worried about you we haven't seen each other in a month," Chen crossed his arms. "Well people don't usually push his friend when he missed him. You sounded gay man and you went to my house a few weeks ago,"Luhan rolled his eyes.

"But i miss you bro," Chen punched him from behind. He didn't realize that you were watching him from the beggining. He looked at you awkwardly and silently say hi.

"Jihyo this is Kim Jongdae or Chen and Chen this is Jung Jihyo," Luhan pulled both of you and Chen's hand and forcefully shake them together. After he let go Chen quickly pulled his hand back.

"Sorry," he silently say. Well that was a blast of mood change, you thought. "Sorry about that he is just not good with new people," Luhan glared at Chen. "It's okay i'm sure we'll get closer soon," you smiled at Chen and he nodded.

"Say, where is that lazy dragon?" Luhan asked Chen. Dragon? "I don't know, i think he's still in his common room," Chen shrugged. "Waking up late as usual," Luhan continued. You are curious about this 'dragon' guy but you are too hungry and continued to eat.

"I heard that he got into another fight with Malfoy again, it's like that they are arch enemy" Luhan chuckled. "Yeah good thing Malfoy's father didn't know or else he would be dead," chen continued.

"Well He can shut that blondie's mouth and He is good at magic too maybe even better than potter!" Luhan said. "Nah, Potter is better. He is the chosen one," Chen simply said. Who is this dragon?

"Looking for me?" someone said, you are sure that he is the 'dragon' guy but you are still munching your chicken leg and didn't turn back. "Oh Kris you're here finally," Luhan chirped.

KRIS?!

You turned back. "YOU!" you both said in synchron. "So you are this stupid 'dragon' all this time?!" you blurted. "Who told you that?" he raised his brow. You pointed at Luchen. "They've been my secret admirer for the last 2 years you know" Kris chuckled. He ain't that cold.

"Yeah whatever"

-

The next class is Defense Againts Dark Arts (DADA), you sat beside Sora again since Luhan is in a different class. The class was loud, people were talking and playing with flying paper crane. Suddenly the paper crane got burned.

A fat teacher in pink walks inside with a giggle. "Ordinary Wizarding Level exam" she explained walking forward. "O, W, L" she shortened it out. Well no sherlock, you thought. You didn't like this teacher in some reason.

She started to say something and distribute a book. You looked at the book filled with colorful pictures, some students commented.

Hermione raised her hand, "Professor there's no spells in here." "Well you don't need it so we could reduce any harm," Umbridge smiled.

"But how do we defense ourself from danger?" Harry said. "Students have to raise thair hands before speaking" She warned. "Who would like to hurt students like you?" she continued.

"Oh... I don't know, maybe lord Voldemort," Harry said stubborn as rock. "There is no such thing!"

"But he killed Cedric Diggory, I saw him, i fought him" Harry said.  "Enough!" Umbridge screamed, "Mr Potter you see me after class in my office."

Soon enough the bell rang and most of students left the class.

Harry seems frustrated and angry. "Harry, don't mind her" Hermione said and Ron nodded. Just as things came to worst  Draco came and laughed at Harry.

"Lord Voldemort is going to attack us, help me mommy~" Malfoy sanged in a girl tone. "Your mommy ain't going to help you, coz she's dead," he laughed and high-fived Crabbe.

"No one trusts that non-sensical things of yours. Even that asian girl over there," Malfoy continued as you were about to leave. He came closer to you and pulled you near potter.

"Do you believe in Voldemort?" he chuckled. You just wanted to leave quickly. "I haven't see him yet, so i don't know," you shrugged.

"See even she's in our side, the non-lunatic" Draco laughed and wrapped his arms around your shoulder. You shifted in uncomfort.

"Stay away from her," Chen suddenly showed up. "Decided to save your sweetheart are you brother?" Draco said the last word loudly. "Don't call me that," Chen spat.

"In other thought i will move to Harry's side. Well your team members are all fine except for one," You pulled from Draco's arm. "Who? It's Goyle is it?"He protested. "Hmm... Let me see white haired, a tattletale, mean, a jerk. It's you draco, you're the problem," you pointed at Draco smiling in Victorious.

"That filthy mud-blood. We'll see about this later, let's see who smiles in the last," Draco glared and left.

"Thanks Jihyo," Harry smiled. "No probs, no i gotta go" you waved at all of them.

"Wait!" Chen grabbed your shoulder. "Yeah Chen?" you turned back. "Whatever that Malfoy say don't listen or believe him and don't get close to him" he warned. "Yeah, i'm not three anymore" you rolled your eyes.

You can feel that Chen is getting closer to you. But you can't just help but to keep questioning yourself about Draco calling him brother.


Yay! Finally update :) It's freaking late here, i'm typing half asleep. So i'm sorry if there are any typos or engrish :( SORRY I CAN'T POST ANY PHOTO, i'm too damn sleepy. Please subscribe and leave a comment :D